Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program

Discus and support Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently Sony announced PS Vita and older PS games will no longer be included in their program similar to Xbox only offering two games a month instead... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zenosos, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Zenosos
    Zenosos Guest

Recently Sony announced PS Vita and older PS games will no longer be included in their program similar to Xbox only offering two games a month instead of 4. With that do you think eventually Xbox game studios will do the same or do you think they will
    continue to offer the 4 games a month service or even entirely new balance of games? I want to know all your thoughts as we entering the age of digital content on all platforms.

:)

Zenosos, Apr 9, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

I think they will continue with the 4 games. Lots of people still have 360s and with the ever increasing backwards compatibility list why not.
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

I think and hope that Microsoft continues with the same.
  4. F5 Penguin Win User

I don't foresee much changing with this value-added feature for Gold. Sony backtracked because people aren't buying their paid subscription and they had to pull back in order to not lose money on the deal. Microsoft, meanwhile, continues to improve their
    services and add value to the platform monthly.
  5. SammieChaos Win User

I think they will continue to offer the 4 games a month.
  6. Darkwolfecze Win User

I think Xbox will continue with 4 games
Thema:

1. Thoughts on Xbox games with gold and the future of the program - Similar Threads - Thoughts games gold

2. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

in XboX Insiders
    Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...: So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My train of thought explored Azure and it's...
  3. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  4. Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Thoughts on Game Remakes and Remasters.: I like them when they're done with really updated graphics and any dlc is included. If I have to rebuy dlc, or if it's not really a big improvement on graphics, I'll pass on it....
  5. Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Leaks Leading to Game Announcements... Thoughts?: I usually just ignore leaks because you can never know if the leaks are true 63c8a13e-7576-4917-aaa1-f15e448fda1e
  6. Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...

in XboX Insiders
    Everything I try to load on my Xbox one x says this. Even thought the games and apps are...: [IMG] submitted by /u/elite501st [link] [comments]
  7. Gaming Seat Thoughts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming Seat Thoughts?: I got mine from staples, they have back to school sales. I couldn't tell you the name of mine because it's off brand but it isnt your prototypical gaming chair. I didnt find those all that...
  8. My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed...: My 2 day old xbox 0ne x will not load or play any of my 360 games I thought it was supposed to be backwards compatible if so what am I doing wrong . It will not download them or even recognize...
  9. I Thought ALL PREVIOUS GAMES WITH GOLD Were playable after the update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Thought ALL PREVIOUS GAMES WITH GOLD Were playable after the update?: I Have 134 Digital games on my xbox 360, Some Arcade Games, Some Xbox 360 games. I Have downloaded all the Games with Gold Games from the past, and yet only 1/4th maybe HALF of them are playable?...
  10. My thoughts on the Games with Gold program

in XBoX on Consoles
    My thoughts on the Games with Gold program: A lot of people bought the walking dead and wolf among us season passes--- Then the first episodes were free-- What's wrong with trying to make more money??? Don't we all do that ?? If you want...