Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

Discus and support Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; First off, hello to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I've really appreciated the opportunity to join this positive and welcoming community! Yesterday, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by nic0413, Feb 12, 2020.

1. nic0413
    nic0413 Guest

First off, hello to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I've really appreciated the opportunity to join this positive and welcoming community!

Yesterday, I was accepted to try out the preview for Project xCloud. I downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app today on my Android device and decided to give it a go. I have to say that I'm very impressed so far. I got logged in and connected my
    Xbox one controller via Bluetooth. It appeared that a large portion of Game Pass games were in the library. I decided I'd try out the MCC as a first test. I started the campaign for Halo: CE and played the first couple levels. I was amazed at how well the
    controller worked with my phone and how little lag there was during gameplay. I even got an achievement! My phone didn't even get warm, which it does during some mobile games and more strenuous apps I use at work. I can't wait to see the future of this, and
    I plan on ordering the gaming clip here soon.

I think there's definitely more work to be done, but overall my initial experience has been good.

If you're interested in registering to be a part of this, go here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming/project-xcloud

For reference, I am using a Moto Z2 Play phone over wifi that usually ranges 50-100mbps up and down.

For those of you that have been able to try out the preview for Project xCloud, what has your experience been like?

:)

nic0413, Feb 12, 2020
  2. GlitchMasterEh Win User

Looks interesting so far! Can't wait to try it out! :D
  3. annix Win User

I'm currently playing on my OnePlus 7 Pro 5G, and have 350mbps 5GHZ wifi at home, and pretty good highspeed 4G coverage in the UK on EE. So far everything has been extremely playable, I've only had things crash fully once, and that was very early on in
    the preview.
  4. Zdubleu Win User

I didn't even know about it.. Guess I'm out of the loop a bit. But I would love to try this out its sounds like a good idea.
  5. Snake Eyes 5 Win User

I am really looking forward to this. I can not wait to play NBA 2K at work on my lunch break. It is gonna be awesome.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

I really wish I was in the beta. I and absolutely dying to try it.
Thema:

1. Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)? - Similar Threads - Thoughts far Project

2. Party chat issues with specific person. Need thoughts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat issues with specific person. Need thoughts: I play with some friends, Destiny mostly, two of my friends are father and son in the same house. We have never had issues before until last week (September 21st) when the son and I could not...
  3. Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having completed Tell Me Why, what are your thoughts? **SPOILERS**: Heya, Having just completed all three chapters of Tell Me Why, I began to think about my thoughts on this game and the many differing ways I related to it on a personal and empathic level. I...
  4. Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience: Is there a way to turn off the inline "preview" that takes up the top half of the screen when browsing? It looks great, especially in still images but in practice the more I use it the more I'm...
  5. Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S - What are your thoughts ?: So, we finally got to see the next gen "little brother" Series S. It's kept to a design not far from our current One S, and i my opinion looks pretty good. Properly not one that i am going to pick...
  6. Thoughts on this topic? I would love to see it implemented.

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts on this topic? I would love to see it implemented.: I would love to see Microsoft implement a streaming app for Facebook on Xbox one / series x like where they did with mixer where you could directly stream to the site from the app itself...
  7. Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch

in XboX Insiders
    Have you thought of this? I'm sure it'll help a bunch: So I'm not sure if it's already been stated or acted on, but can there be a symbol or something on the game for the ones that don't need a controller and can use touch screen controls? Sometimes I...
  8. Thoughts on RE2 so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thoughts on RE2 so far?: I’m about 6 hours into Leon’s story. I never played the original RE2 so this is a wonderful experience for me. Some truly terrifying moments and exciting encounters especially in the sewer (no...
  9. Destiny Thoughts So Far...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny Thoughts So Far...: Hey guys, Ambassador Lifeslayer here! I wanted to make a post to ask a little on peoples' opinions on the game Destiny. There has been much online controversy and I wanted to know where everyone...
  10. AirMech Arena, what are your thoughts so far?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AirMech Arena, what are your thoughts so far?: Looked back a few pages and haven't seen any threads relating to AirMech Arena. I downloaded it and played a few matches online and I have to say that this game does feel pretty good but I don't...