threatining to murder people

Discus and support threatining to murder people in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; a user named [mod removed] is threatening to kill other players and then he constantly talks trash. He also rams into players and doesnt race at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BetaBooz, Sep 12, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. BetaBooz
    BetaBooz Guest

a user named [mod removed] is threatening to kill other players and then he constantly talks trash. He also rams into players and doesnt race at all. this is on forza motorsport 6 B class. he constantly makes fun of me like a bully he needs to be bamned
    for unsportsmen conduct and threatining to murder players.

:)

2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done by posting in the forums. I recommend you block and report them. It is up to the enforcement team to deal with it.
  3. F U I D C Win User

4. Maetheos Win User

You should report and block him in-game and not engage with him. Posting on here will likely not help at all.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

This is a comminity based forum, one of the rules is that we do not name and shame.

As stated, the only way for action to be taken is to report via the console. That is the only way to bring these matters to the attention of the Enforcement team, The Enforcement team do not use the forums and nobody on the forums can help any further and
    nor can anybody at support.
  6. BetaBooz Win User

thats really stupid as this user curses at children and thretens to blow their brains out
Thema:

1. threatining to murder people - Similar Threads - threatining murder

2. Is Charlie Murder going to be Backwards Compatible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Charlie Murder going to be Backwards Compatible?: Ska studios has gone on record to say they want it to be backward compatible and are waiting on Xbox, so is the answer going to be yes? 3a0beb29-fed4-4d84-b385-91a11bc0559c
  3. Backwards compatibility of Charlie Murder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility of Charlie Murder: I would like to play the game Charlie Murder program backwards compatibility 6643ff86-2045-47c3-8171-093c63dbaafe
  4. Someone is threatining my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is threatining my account: I was playing Rainbow six siege and a guy from the other team was inviting me to a party I didn't join. Then some random person sent me a message saying "hey" and the same account sent another...
  5. Murdered Soul Suspect is "for children" in Finnish home menu.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Murdered Soul Suspect is "for children" in Finnish home menu.: not sure where to post about this but i hope someone fixes this before parents go and buy Pegi16 game for their kids. http://i.imgur.com/E2kdeKy.jpg Lapsille = For children...
  6. Murdered: Soul Suspect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Murdered: Soul Suspect: I purchased Murdered: Soul Suspect online through my Xbox360 (it is up to date). Game loads, gets to the second interaction with controller ('x' to open door) and no response. I've shutdown,...
  7. Murdered soul suspect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Murdered soul suspect: Hi Guys, I've reached a part in the game where you have to go back to the church, and you find Iris crushed to death by a statue. After the cutscene you're meant to investigate the area, but I...
  8. Someone is threatining my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is threatining my account: I was playing Rainbow six siege and a guy from the other team was inviting me to a party I didn't join. Then some random person sent me a message saying "hey" and the same account sent another...
  9. Threatining

in XBoX on Consoles
    Threatining: a dude named [Mod Removed - Please do not name and shame on these forums. See Forum Guidelines.] threatened to hack me and used foul language 2752bdf7-72ad-458c-9433-5cbb1cbea3a1
  10. Agatha Christie the abc murders

in XBoX on Consoles
    Agatha Christie the abc murders: Anyone else play it? I think it's a good detective game probably not as good as Sherlock but I haven't tried that one yet 06614b89-bb5e-4e55-995a-8a302b37b83d