Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC

Discus and support Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by macstang15, Jan 1, 2014.

1. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest

macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dr Black Bones, Jan 1, 2014
  3. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest
    macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Controller-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

Hi. When you connected the controller did it start to light up? Does it have a button on the top to make sure it can connect to your console? Just like the regular Xbox 360 controllers do.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

steering wheel on a PC

It should be detected as a controller when connected to a Windows 10 PC.

However, I'm guessing that PC game compatibility might be hit-or-miss. Check in with
    Thrustmaster for more information.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

You should be able to use the Thrustmaster Hotas One and matching pedals as the Hotas One was specifically made to be Xbox One compatible.

It also works on PC once you have downloaded the drivers from the Thrustmaster support pages.
  7. OCRyzen Win User

Play and charge kit problem?

OMG ROFL!!... What do you think a Xbox360 Controller is on a PC USB Port... ROFL...
  8. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox 360 controller causing whine in headphones.

Is your headset by any chance connected to your controller? If so then it's because the Xbox360 controller is not optimized to have a headset connected to it when it's connected to a pc
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster GPX controller

2. Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5: So I have Forza Horizon 5 on Microsoft Store. I have installed the drivers and firmware of T150, and it's all up to date. When I go into Control Settings in Forza Horizon 5 and I try to set up my...
  3. THrustmaster tx making internal games not launching

in XBoX on Consoles
    THrustmaster tx making internal games not launching: Hi, I am an insider and since today, my internal games are not lauching or keep on flashing with only one solution : turning it off. I realized that external hdd games were working fine. After...
  4. Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021: xb_flt_2110co.211014-2200 Causes flashing screen and broken audio when loading F1 2021 with Thrustmaster steering wheel plugged into the controller. submitted by /u/Necessary_Bug_5564 [link]...
  5. Thrustmaster TX wheel not work with 2109.210831-2330

in XboX Insiders
    Thrustmaster TX wheel not work with 2109.210831-2330: after upgrade to alpha version 2109.210830-2200, later updated to 2109.210831-2330 my thrustmaster TX wheel stopped working. after connecting to xbox it start calibration procedure -normally it...
  6. Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up: No matter what I do, try to do, my HOTAS 1 will not go full throttle up! The A button on my X-Box-X controller will always take the engine to full throttle! I am at at a loss…. Is there something...
  7. Thrustmaster Spider not connecting to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster Spider not connecting to Xbox one: I have generic Xbox one, and about a 5 months ago I got a Thrustmaster Spider 458 to play racing games with. It worked well and I was happy with it until one day it just stopped connecting to my...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster t150

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster t150: Hello, I have the thrustmaster t150 and Forza Horizon 4. But when I go to the settings under control, no steering wheel is shown to me as a control option. But I have also installed the driver on...
  9. Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions

in XboX Insiders
    Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions: I and my racing league of about 300 member most of us run steering wheels and sim set ups , but our wheels we can’t get full functionality on them example like Rev lights, flag lights, thumb...
  10. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

in XBoX on Consoles
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262: I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)... Any help is appreciated immensely... ....