Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC

Discus and support Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by macstang15, Jan 1, 2014.

1. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest

macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dr Black Bones, Jan 1, 2014
  3. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest
    macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Controller-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

Hi. When you connected the controller did it start to light up? Does it have a button on the top to make sure it can connect to your console? Just like the regular Xbox 360 controllers do.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

steering wheel on a PC

It should be detected as a controller when connected to a Windows 10 PC.

However, I'm guessing that PC game compatibility might be hit-or-miss. Check in with
    Thrustmaster for more information.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

You should be able to use the Thrustmaster Hotas One and matching pedals as the Hotas One was specifically made to be Xbox One compatible.

It also works on PC once you have downloaded the drivers from the Thrustmaster support pages.
  7. OCRyzen Win User

Play and charge kit problem?

OMG ROFL!!... What do you think a Xbox360 Controller is on a PC USB Port... ROFL...
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

xbox360 controller with pc

Won't be a problem at all. sometimes I charge my controller from my laptop so my girlfriend doesn't yank my xbox on to the floor. Ocassionally I even plug it straight into a USB mains adapter. works fine whether using it to play on laptop or PC.
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster GPX controller

2. Thrustmasters T 300

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmasters T 300: Ho un Thrustmaster T300, funziona correttamente con pochissimi giochi...tipo GRID. Non solo non funziona con gli Assetto corsa, ma nemmeno con i vari Forza. Qualcuno ha rilevato lo stesso...
  3. Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS: Is the "Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS" compatible with Xbox One? If not, it being listed in the accessories tab on the xbox store is confusing. cf70e9cb-15ab-47ae-8241-30e859e47e39
  4. thrustmaster TMX steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    thrustmaster TMX steering wheel: I have purchased a Thrustmaster TMX steering wheel. Can you purchase a longer connection cable for the xbox one to the wheel? f41b0768-4ba2-4261-b499-0d6a2592de35
  5. Thrustmaster USB Joystick with Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Thrustmaster USB Joystick with Flight Simulator 2020: Hi I bought one of the only available joysticks specifically for use with FS2020 -- the Thrustmaster USB Joystick. Windows recognises it as a USB controller, but there are no drivers. It works...
  6. Thrustmaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster: how do I use my PS3 land pc Thrustmaster on my Xbox one s 420daffe-78a1-4bed-895d-2d632944e726
  7. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog work for XB1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog work for XB1?: Hello, I am currently looking to purchase a joystick/throttle combo for my XB1. I know that Thrustmaster makes a combo that is XBOX compatible, but the reviews on the said device are horrible....
  8. Assetto Corsa Competizione Thrustmaster

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assetto Corsa Competizione Thrustmaster: Xbox One X, Thrustmaster TMX Pro. All software and firmware up to date. Used to do the powering up the steering wheel to make it work, that has been resolved with the update. In career mode the...
  9. Duplicate/triple buttons on a Thrustmaster Wheel. Really?

in XboX Insiders
    Duplicate/triple buttons on a Thrustmaster Wheel. Really?: [IMG] submitted by /u/ShootinPutin007 [link] [comments]
  10. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

in XBoX on Consoles
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262: I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)... Any help is appreciated immensely... ....