Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC

Discus and support Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by macstang15, Jan 1, 2014.

1. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest

macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dr Black Bones, Jan 1, 2014
  3. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest
    macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Controller-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

Hi. When you connected the controller did it start to light up? Does it have a button on the top to make sure it can connect to your console? Just like the regular Xbox 360 controllers do.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

steering wheel on a PC

It should be detected as a controller when connected to a Windows 10 PC.

However, I'm guessing that PC game compatibility might be hit-or-miss. Check in with
    Thrustmaster for more information.
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

You should be able to use the Thrustmaster Hotas One and matching pedals as the Hotas One was specifically made to be Xbox One compatible.

It also works on PC once you have downloaded the drivers from the Thrustmaster support pages.
  7. OCRyzen Win User

Play and charge kit problem?

OMG ROFL!!... What do you think a Xbox360 Controller is on a PC USB Port... ROFL...
  8. Skeeter Quill Win User

xbox360 controller with pc

Won't be a problem at all. sometimes I charge my controller from my laptop so my girlfriend doesn't yank my xbox on to the floor. Ocassionally I even plug it straight into a USB mains adapter. works fine whether using it to play on laptop or PC.
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster GPX controller

2. Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions

in XboX Insiders
    Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions: I and my racing league of about 300 member most of us run steering wheels and sim set ups , but our wheels we can’t get full functionality on them example like Rev lights, flag lights, thumb...
  3. Thrustmaster tx italia edition force feedback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster tx italia edition force feedback: Hi, I am using a thrustmaster tx italia edition on my xbox series x, and I can't get the force feedback to work. On the home screen I have wheel weight, but as soon as I am in a game I have...
  4. Xbox series X and wheel controler thrustmaster

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X and wheel controler thrustmaster: Dear all, In xbox one only 9 buttons here recognized due to the microsoft controler number of buttons. It is a know limitation from the xbox one since 2011 when I bought my thrustmaster wheel....
  5. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog support on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog support on Xbox Series X: Hello, I’ve been using Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog for quite some time and I’m very curious about Xbox Series X and will it support this flightstick in future? So far I’ve noticed that Xbox...
  6. Thrustmasters T 300

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmasters T 300: Ho un Thrustmaster T300, funziona correttamente con pochissimi giochi...tipo GRID. Non solo non funziona con gli Assetto corsa, ma nemmeno con i vari Forza. Qualcuno ha rilevato lo stesso...
  7. Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS: Is the "Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS" compatible with Xbox One? If not, it being listed in the accessories tab on the xbox store is confusing. cf70e9cb-15ab-47ae-8241-30e859e47e39
  8. thrustmaster TMX steering wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    thrustmaster TMX steering wheel: I have purchased a Thrustmaster TMX steering wheel. Can you purchase a longer connection cable for the xbox one to the wheel? f41b0768-4ba2-4261-b499-0d6a2592de35
  9. Thrustmaster USB Joystick with Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Thrustmaster USB Joystick with Flight Simulator 2020: Hi I bought one of the only available joysticks specifically for use with FS2020 -- the Thrustmaster USB Joystick. Windows recognises it as a USB controller, but there are no drivers. It works...
  10. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

in XBoX on Consoles
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262: I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)... Any help is appreciated immensely... ....