Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC

Discus and support Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by macstang15, Jan 1, 2014.

1. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest

macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Dr Black Bones, Jan 1, 2014
  3. macstang15
    macstang15 Guest
    macstang15, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Dr Black Bones Win User

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Controller-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

Hi. When you connected the controller did it start to light up? Does it have a button on the top to make sure it can connect to your console? Just like the regular Xbox 360 controllers do.
  5. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

AREOLITE 103 THROTTLE HELP!

Hello Wano08,

Is this a Thrustmaster controller? Are you using this on PC?

I would suggest reaching out to the manufacturer for support. Thrustmaster has a helpful support article with a user manual, drivers, and FAQs: Thrustmaster - Technical support website

Regards,

Hayabusa
  6. Internet Expert Win User

steering wheel on a PC

It should be detected as a controller when connected to a Windows 10 PC.

However, I'm guessing that PC game compatibility might be hit-or-miss. Check in with
    Thrustmaster for more information.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 compatible peripheral devices

You should be able to use the Thrustmaster Hotas One and matching pedals as the Hotas One was specifically made to be Xbox One compatible.

It also works on PC once you have downloaded the drivers from the Thrustmaster support pages.
  8. OCRyzen Win User

Play and charge kit problem?

OMG ROFL!!... What do you think a Xbox360 Controller is on a PC USB Port... ROFL...
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster GPX - controller for xbox360 and PC - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster GPX controller

2. Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Thrustmaster rudder pedals - toe brakes not recognised: Hi all, Just received my brand new, T.Flight Rudder pedals today. Using them on my Xbox Series X with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. They are plugged into my T.Flight HOTAS One Joystick. The...
  3. Thrustmaster T.Flight Full Kit X - Not working XBOX X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T.Flight Full Kit X - Not working XBOX X: Hey all, I just go the flight stick in the subject line and my XBOX seemed to notice it when I plugged it in (I can navigate the home section of the XBOX) but when I launch a game that should be...
  4. Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Joystick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Joystick: I have just connected the above joystick which I read is compatible with Xbox series S and the Microsoft flight simulator game. I have followed all the instructions and while it works correctly in...
  5. When will Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One be compatible with Xcloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One be compatible with Xcloud?: Looking for when the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One will be compatible with xcloud gaming. Love MSFS2020 but currently playing it on XBOX one via Xcloud. Thanks....
  6. Having trouble getting Thrustmaster HOTAS One to be recognized by Xbox Cloud on PC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having trouble getting Thrustmaster HOTAS One to be recognized by Xbox Cloud on PC.: I bought a Thrustmaster HOTAS One controller specifically to play Flight Simulator on Xbox Cloud on PC. I figured since it was specifically designed for Xbox and PC that it would be compatible,...
  7. HOTAS one thrustmaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOTAS one thrustmaster: Hi, we have a x box one s and got a HOTAS THRUSTMASTER that says it is compatible, we switched the switch on the side to Xbox, we can select things with it but when we go to Microsoft flight...
  8. My thrustmaster hotas one won’t turn on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My thrustmaster hotas one won’t turn on: When I plug my hotas one into my Xbox it will not turn on. The white light does not appear above the Xbox button and I can’t move anything, but whenever I press the Xbox the white light appears...
  9. THRUSTMASTER HOTAS ONE DOES NOT CONNECT TO XBOX SERIES S

in XBoX on Consoles
    THRUSTMASTER HOTAS ONE DOES NOT CONNECT TO XBOX SERIES S: I have followed the following instructions 1. Set the selector switch on the joystick from PC to Xbox. 2. Connect the USB cable to your console. 3. Turn on your console. The white light does...
  10. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262

in XBoX on Consoles
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thrustmaster-GPX-Control ler-for-Xbox-360-and-PC-Xbox-360/22088262: I got this as a gift and it doesn't work on my 360. Is the controller model specific, I have I believe the 2nd release of the 360(the white one)... Any help is appreciated immensely... ....