Thrustmaster HOTAS one not recognized by Xbox Series X

Discus and support Thrustmaster HOTAS one not recognized by Xbox Series X in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to connect a Thrustmaster T.Fligt HOTAS one (Xbox edition) to my Xbox Series X unsuccesfully. I have successfully connected joystick to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThomasRønne, Jun 30, 2022.

1. ThomasRønne
    ThomasRønne Guest

I am trying to connect a Thrustmaster T.Fligt HOTAS one (Xbox edition) to my Xbox Series X unsuccesfully. I have successfully connected joystick to my PC and updated the firmware to v1.17 as per Thrustmaster intructions however the joystick continues not to be recognized by Xbox Series X even though i follow the guidelines;

1) switch to Xbox mode on joystick (already updated firmware via PC)

2) connect stick to Xbox Series X

3) power up Xbox

4) start FS2020 using joystick - unsuccessful since Xbox does not respond to joystick

There is light in the joystick (just above the Xbox button) but not connection to Xbox and no response. Have tried to start the Xbox using the Xbox button on the joystick but to no avail. We have even tried to hard reset everything (router, Xbox, joystick) as per MS support instructions but again without luck.

Any ideas?? :-/

:)

ThomasRønne, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Cerebral Paul Win User

Nostalgia Mode

Not on the Xbox, but I just installed X-Wing Alliance on my desktop, the X-Wing series is one of the few I go back to. I'm not usually a nostalgia gamer. Got the Thrustmaster Hotas One joystick so I could use it on the Xbox and figured "What the heck"..
  3. andersonpassos Win User

the controller in question should work, if it is not recognizing it is likely to be in the controller, I advise you to test the controller on another xbox, the problem may also be in the cable.

I also advise you to contact the controller manufacturer.
  4. ThomasRønne Win User

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I am not sure what you mean. I have connected a Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS one (flight)joystick to my Xbox with the USB cable that came with the joystick. I am not sure what "pairing and syncing" you are referring to. The guide says "plug cable in and start Xbox" then I should be able to use the joystick as controller but the joystick remains unresponsive?

:-(
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

I'm going to assume the initial pairing and syncing process has already been done and it didn't work,the control has a 90-day warranty, microsoft does not carry out out-of-date repairs.

If it is within the deadline, request the repair:

it is necessary to register the product on the microsoft website and open a work order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices

if you have any questions, follow this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contact Thrustmaster, but I have the same stick and it sounds like it's defective, as you've carried out all the troubleshooting you can on your end

I would return it to the retailer,or if it's outside their return window contact Thrustmaster for warranty repair

https://support.thrustmaster.com/en/
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster HOTAS one not recognized by Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster HOTAS recognized

2. HOTAS one thrustmaster

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOTAS one thrustmaster: Hi, we have a x box one s and got a HOTAS THRUSTMASTER that says it is compatible, we switched the switch on the side to Xbox, we can select things with it but when we go to Microsoft flight...
  3. My thrustmaster hotas one won’t turn on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My thrustmaster hotas one won’t turn on: When I plug my hotas one into my Xbox it will not turn on. The white light does not appear above the Xbox button and I can’t move anything, but whenever I press the Xbox the white light appears...
  4. THRUSTMASTER HOTAS ONE DOES NOT CONNECT TO XBOX SERIES S

in XBoX on Consoles
    THRUSTMASTER HOTAS ONE DOES NOT CONNECT TO XBOX SERIES S: I have followed the following instructions 1. Set the selector switch on the joystick from PC to Xbox. 2. Connect the USB cable to your console. 3. Turn on your console. The white light does...
  5. Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up: No matter what I do, try to do, my HOTAS 1 will not go full throttle up! The A button on my X-Box-X controller will always take the engine to full throttle! I am at at a loss…. Is there something...
  6. thrustmaster flight HOTAS 4 will not work with free flight on MS flight simulator 2020 GOTY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    thrustmaster flight HOTAS 4 will not work with free flight on MS flight simulator 2020 GOTY...: How do I get my joystick and throttle to work with free flight. I had no problems until I added several new aircraft from the flight sim store yesterday. Now my computer says my joystick is...
  7. Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up: No matter what I do, try to do, my HOTAS 1 will not go full throttle up! The A button on my X-Box-X controller will always take the engine to full throttle! I am at at a loss…. Is there something...
  8. Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog support on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog support on Xbox Series X: Hello, I’ve been using Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog for quite some time and I’m very curious about Xbox Series X and will it support this flightstick in future? So far I’ve noticed that Xbox...
  9. Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS: Is the "Thrustmaster T-16000M FCS HOTAS" compatible with Xbox One? If not, it being listed in the accessories tab on the xbox store is confusing. cf70e9cb-15ab-47ae-8241-30e859e47e39
  10. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog work for XB1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog work for XB1?: Hello, I am currently looking to purchase a joystick/throttle combo for my XB1. I know that Thrustmaster makes a combo that is XBOX compatible, but the reviews on the said device are horrible....