Thrustmaster Spider not connecting to Xbox one

Discus and support Thrustmaster Spider not connecting to Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have generic Xbox one, and about a 5 months ago I got a Thrustmaster Spider 458 to play racing games with. It worked well and I was happy with it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShmexyTacos, Apr 22, 2021.

1. ShmexyTacos
    ShmexyTacos Guest

I have generic Xbox one, and about a 5 months ago I got a Thrustmaster Spider 458 to play racing games with. It worked well and I was happy with it until one day it just stopped connecting to my xbox. Normally, the wheel itself works as a controller even outside of games, but it just stopped. The white light behind the wheel flashes for like 5 seconds if I press the on button on the wheel, but just stops; also if I press any other button on the wheel. Can anyone help with this problem? It's a new wheel and I don't want to have to buy a new one. Thanks.

:)

ShmexyTacos, Apr 22, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @ShmexyTacos, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

steering wheel compatibility

The version you are using is the old RW Ferrari 458 Racing Wheel that is compatible with xbox 360 and not compatible with xbox one.

The new version Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel is compatible with Xbox One.
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Project CARS release date

Have you looked at the thrustmaster 458 spider I've got this its good but no force feedback I paid £89
  5. SirSkunkalot Win User

Xbox One and Racing Wheels

I know there are a few after market racing wheel sets out at the moment

Like the thrustmaster 458 spider racing wheel or the mad catz force feed back racing wheel

Im sure if you wait a wile that fantec will bring one out sooner or later
  6. Bluffin Aces Win User

What are the One's Racing wheel options

Been hoping a wheel comes out at a good price myself. Just seen in amazon (uk) that the thrustmaster Ferrari 458 spider racing wheel is for sale there now for under £90. I'm feeling very tempted!!
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster Spider not connecting to Xbox one - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster Spider connecting

2. Xbox adaptive controller / thrustmaster

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller / thrustmaster: I am currently using Xbox adaptive controller. All the external buttons plugged into the XAC are working fine however I purchased a thrust master joystick Model:4460168 to use as a joystick and it...
  3. thrustmaster flight HOTAS 4 will not work with free flight on MS flight simulator 2020 GOTY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    thrustmaster flight HOTAS 4 will not work with free flight on MS flight simulator 2020 GOTY...: How do I get my joystick and throttle to work with free flight. I had no problems until I added several new aircraft from the flight sim store yesterday. Now my computer says my joystick is...
  4. Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5: So I have Forza Horizon 5 on Microsoft Store. I have installed the drivers and firmware of T150, and it's all up to date. When I go into Control Settings in Forza Horizon 5 and I try to set up my...
  5. THrustmaster tx making internal games not launching

in XBoX on Consoles
    THrustmaster tx making internal games not launching: Hi, I am an insider and since today, my internal games are not lauching or keep on flashing with only one solution : turning it off. I realized that external hdd games were working fine. After...
  6. Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021: xb_flt_2110co.211014-2200 Causes flashing screen and broken audio when loading F1 2021 with Thrustmaster steering wheel plugged into the controller. submitted by /u/Necessary_Bug_5564 [link]...
  7. Thrustmaster TX wheel not work with 2109.210831-2330

in XboX Insiders
    Thrustmaster TX wheel not work with 2109.210831-2330: after upgrade to alpha version 2109.210830-2200, later updated to 2109.210831-2330 my thrustmaster TX wheel stopped working. after connecting to xbox it start calibration procedure -normally it...
  8. Windows 10 App Streaming using the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 App Streaming using the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for Xbox One: Hi, has anybody managed to get the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel for Xbox One working on the new Windows 10 app? I can stream to my PC using the normal controller but can't get the...
  9. $99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    $99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel: Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel - Xbox One Racing Wheel | Thrustmaster Thrustmaster recently announced that they are going to start producing a lower cost ($99) racing wheel for Xbox One. It's...
  10. Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel will no longer connect to the xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel will no longer connect to the xbox one.: When the button is pressed on the base unit the light on the steering wheel base unit comes on for approx. 5 seconds then goes off. I've tried the power cycle reboot and using a different usb...