Thrustmaster TX issues with Forza 5 Split Screen Freeplay...

Discus and support Thrustmaster TX issues with Forza 5 Split Screen Freeplay... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; OK - I am experiencing issues with the Thrustmaster TX on Split-screen freeplay mode (Not Multiplayer mode), although it is a two person game...! I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrian Smales, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Thrustmaster TX issues with Forza 5 Split Screen Freeplay...

OK - I am experiencing issues with the Thrustmaster TX on Split-screen freeplay mode (Not Multiplayer mode), although it is a two person game...!

I have updated the Thrustmaster TX firmware, to the latest version from the website.

The issues are that SOMETIMES one of the cars will not leave the start line at the beginning of a race (it has happened on most tracks) - this is corrected by quitting the game and reloading the track again.

Also, When using mixed controllers - One wheel and one wireless controller, the console / game disconnects the either/both controllers and requires that the player reconnect the controller. To fix this, depending how badly it's screwed up, I back out of
    the game, log-off all players from the console and reconnect and restart the game.

Finally, I have experienced at the end of a free-play race that both players have won - the score is "-1" and both players have won "-2" Credits - Nothing for a user to fix for this... It's just a bug and requires a patch...

It's a real pain - anyone else having these issues...?

:)

Adrian Smales, Jan 27, 2014
  2. Groowey
    Groowey Guest
    Problem with Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel

I can confirm the issue: After some time of playing Forza 5, rumble stops on Thrustmaster TX wheel.

Groowey, Jan 27, 2014
  3. KennieC
    KennieC Guest

I usually loose vibration in Forza 5 after 30 minutes playing with the Thrustmaster TX. If I unplug, than plug in, the car is turning, neither the wheel in cockpit view. I can drive the car, but the wheel and hands are static in that view on the screen.

KennieC, Jan 27, 2014
  4. Thrustmaster TX issues with Forza 5 Split Screen Freeplay...

It's a well known issue that there are problems having the TX and a controller connected at the same time. Many people have tried to connect both at the same time in order to use the controller's headset input for chat while driving on the TX. Unfortunately,
    it doesn't work. I haven't seen this reported in the context of 2-player split screen with the TX and a controller - but I'd assume it's pretty much the same issue.

I believe that Microsoft/Turn10/Thrustmaster are working on a fix for this but, to my knowledge, nothing has been confirmed at this point.

Patrick M. Martin, Jan 27, 2014
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

It's a well known issue that there are problems having the TX and a controller connected at the same time. Many people have tried to connect both at the same time in order to use the controller's headset input for chat while driving on the TX. Unfortunately,
    it doesn't work. I haven't seen this reported in the context of 2-player split screen with the TX and a controller - but I'd assume it's pretty much the same issue.

I believe that Microsoft/Turn10/Thrustmaster are working on a fix for this but, to my knowledge, nothing has been confirmed at this point.
  6. Groowey Win User

I can confirm the issue: After some time of playing Forza 5, rumble stops on Thrustmaster TX wheel.
  7. KennieC Win User

I usually loose vibration in Forza 5 after 30 minutes playing with the Thrustmaster TX. If I unplug, than plug in, the car is turning, neither the wheel in cockpit view. I can drive the car, but the wheel and hands are static in that view on the screen.
  8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

XBox One Accessories

9. highchaparral46 Win User

xbox one to reconsize tm racing wheel

thrustmaster tx servo base
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster TX issues with Forza 5 Split Screen Freeplay... - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster issues Forza

2. How do I nagviate Xbox One menus with the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 racing wheel?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I nagviate Xbox One menus with the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 racing wheel?: I have no trouble navigating the Dirt Rally menu with the Xbox One controller, but I haven't found any way to go left/right/up/down in the menus using the racing wheel. Please help. Thanks....
  3. Xbox version of Ace Combat 7: Skies unknown on the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One - POV...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox version of Ace Combat 7: Skies unknown on the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One - POV...: Hi, I cant seem to get the POV working on the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One with Xbox version of Ace Combat 7: Skies unknown. I was dissapointed that my Av8r-02 does not work with Xbox One...
  4. my thrustmaster HOTAS joy stick doesn't work with my xbox one s system; what must I do to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my thrustmaster HOTAS joy stick doesn't work with my xbox one s system; what must I do to...: how to set up HOTAS thrustmaster joystick on xbox one s system 30bb93a4-302e-4cd6-b958-0641a81dfca4
  5. XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO: Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work...
  6. THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA problem with control in Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA problem with control in Forza Motorsport 7: The steering wheel acts as a button. A gentle twist of steering wheel causes maximum twist in the game. I have Windows 10, my game settings: - steering axis deadzone inside - 0 - steering axis...
  7. Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought an "Official" Xbox compatible Thrustmaster VG for Battlefield and it doesnt work.: Hello, One of my biggest frustrations with consoles has always been flying. Trying to fly with a controller vs. a flight stick is counter-immersive. So when I saw the Thrustmaster VG I decided to...
  8. Thrustmasters handling of US HOTAS One launch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmasters handling of US HOTAS One launch: Hello, id like to report a problem with the company Microsoft chose to license peripherals through: Thrustmaster. At E3 2017, after 3 years of the space flight sim Elite Dangerous being out, the...
  9. Thrustmaster tx racing wheel issues after october updater for preview programers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster tx racing wheel issues after october updater for preview programers: Hi all has anyone had issues with there steering wherl since the update mine wont work now it calibrates and all lights on but all movments and but one button doesnt work the only button which...
  10. Thrustmaster TX wheel controller issues, Forza 6

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX wheel controller issues, Forza 6: Well, no search function so new post. I bought an XB and Thrustmaster TX wheel just to play Forza 6, and both have been nothing but trouble. THe XBone doesn't report a controller connected but...