THrustmaster tx making internal games not launching

Discus and support THrustmaster tx making internal games not launching in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am an insider and since today, my internal games are not lauching or keep on flashing with only one solution : turning it off. I realized that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vjtf, Nov 9, 2021.

1. vjtf
    vjtf Guest

Hi, I am an insider and since today, my internal games are not lauching or keep on flashing with only one solution : turning it off.

I realized that external hdd games were working fine. After contacting the support, i formated the xsx with all devices unplugged. The games were working and we realized that the wheel (thrustmaster tx) was in conflict with the internal games. The support told me to contact thrustmaster as it was probably short circuit from the wheel (????!!!) and not to use on xsx. and to contact thrustmaster. I updated the wheel on pc (that was up to date,), I tried on pc, with race room (that was free so i could test ), working fine. I tried on xsx with assetto corsa on external hdd, it worked perfectly. no crash. Then i tried to load a game on internal, and the flashes continued. I then tried to launch wrc10 on internal with the wheel unplugged, it started but as soon as i plugged the wheel it started flashing.

I contacted thrustmaster that told that if the wheel works on pc and external games on xsx, it has nothing to do with the wheel but propbably with some update from xbox...

I would need help with that...

:)

vjtf, Nov 9, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Vjtf, how are you today? Hope you're well.

That's very strange, but I do also believe it could be with the current version of the installed OS on your console that may be causing this conflict, since you're on insider program, the OS version is in beta phase, this beta might be causing this glitch with the wheel. :/
  3. highchaparral46 Win User

xbox one to reconsize tm racing wheel

thrustmaster tx servo base
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

NFS Rivals - Worth buying?

I have the Thrustmaster TX. Got it way back in November. The first one I had broke but Thrustmaster was really good about getting me a replacement quickly.

I used a Fanatec CSR on Xbox 360. The Thrustmaster TX is a nice step up from the Fanatec CSR.
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

$99 Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel

I can't speak to the $99 wheel.

I have the Thrustmaster TX and it's great. I can see the price point of the TX being a little high for first time buyers - but I'll tell you that it's a really great wheel. I've previously played on Logitech G25, G27 and Fanatec CSR wheels and the Thrustmaster
    TX beats them all in terms of performance. The wheel is really smooth and the feedback is strong and accurate. I highly recommend the TX wheel.
  6. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Forza 5 update adds Long Beach Circuit

Maybe this release is enough motivation for you to get Xbox One, FM5 and a Thrustmaster TX? ;)
Thema:

1. THrustmaster tx making internal games not launching - Similar Threads - THrustmaster making internal

2. Xbox adaptive controller / thrustmaster

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adaptive controller / thrustmaster: I am currently using Xbox adaptive controller. All the external buttons plugged into the XAC are working fine however I purchased a thrust master joystick Model:4460168 to use as a joystick and it...
  3. thrustmaster flight HOTAS 4 will not work with free flight on MS flight simulator 2020 GOTY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    thrustmaster flight HOTAS 4 will not work with free flight on MS flight simulator 2020 GOTY...: How do I get my joystick and throttle to work with free flight. I had no problems until I added several new aircraft from the flight sim store yesterday. Now my computer says my joystick is...
  4. Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5: So I have Forza Horizon 5 on Microsoft Store. I have installed the drivers and firmware of T150, and it's all up to date. When I go into Control Settings in Forza Horizon 5 and I try to set up my...
  5. Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Current version has broken my Thrustmaster steering wheel on F1 2021: xb_flt_2110co.211014-2200 Causes flashing screen and broken audio when loading F1 2021 with Thrustmaster steering wheel plugged into the controller. submitted by /u/Necessary_Bug_5564 [link]...
  6. Thrustmaster TX wheel not work with 2109.210831-2330

in XboX Insiders
    Thrustmaster TX wheel not work with 2109.210831-2330: after upgrade to alpha version 2109.210830-2200, later updated to 2109.210831-2330 my thrustmaster TX wheel stopped working. after connecting to xbox it start calibration procedure -normally it...
  7. Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Thrustmaster Hotas 1 and the X-Box-X Controller “A” throttle up: No matter what I do, try to do, my HOTAS 1 will not go full throttle up! The A button on my X-Box-X controller will always take the engine to full throttle! I am at at a loss…. Is there something...
  8. Thrustmaster Spider not connecting to Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster Spider not connecting to Xbox one: I have generic Xbox one, and about a 5 months ago I got a Thrustmaster Spider 458 to play racing games with. It worked well and I was happy with it until one day it just stopped connecting to my...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster t150

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster t150: Hello, I have the thrustmaster t150 and Forza Horizon 4. But when I go to the settings under control, no steering wheel is shown to me as a control option. But I have also installed the driver on...
  10. Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions

in XboX Insiders
    Updating OS to support all fanatec and thrustmaster wheels etc functions: I and my racing league of about 300 member most of us run steering wheels and sim set ups , but our wheels we can’t get full functionality on them example like Rev lights, flag lights, thumb...