Thrustmaster wheel stopped working!!

Discus and support Thrustmaster wheel stopped working!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi don't suppose anyone can help .. We used the wheel last week before the update came out and it was fine . It was plugged in tonight and nothing it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by spudsie69, Jun 11, 2014.

1. spudsie69
    spudsie69 Guest

Hi don't suppose anyone can help .. We used the wheel last week before the update came out and it was fine . It was plugged in tonight and nothing it works fine in pc .. and the usb slot is working fine .. does anyone have any solutions please !!!

:)

spudsie69, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Forza 5 Backward compatibility with Xbox 360 wireless ff wheel

Quest - I think it's generally accepted that having a wired wheel is preferable over a wireless wheel due to reduction of input lag. The fact that the Thrustmaster is wired should not discourage anyone from buying it.

I'm currently on my second Thrustmaster wheel. Something in my first one (that I had since November) went bad and the wheel just stopped working one day last month. Thrustmaster customer support was really good about walking me through some troubleshooting
    steps and getting a replacement wheel base sent out. The new base works great and, overall, I've been really happy with the quality of the Thrustmaster wheel. I previously owned a Fanatec CSR wheel and the Thrustmaster is definitely a step up. Hopefully a
    3-pedal set and H-pattern shifter will be available soon.

Patrick M. Martin, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Jun 11, 2014
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Forza 5 Backward compatibility with Xbox 360 wireless ff wheel

Quest - I think it's generally accepted that having a wired wheel is preferable over a wireless wheel due to reduction of input lag. The fact that the Thrustmaster is wired should not discourage anyone from buying it.

I'm currently on my second Thrustmaster wheel. Something in my first one (that I had since November) went bad and the wheel just stopped working one day last month. Thrustmaster customer support was really good about walking me through some troubleshooting
    steps and getting a replacement wheel base sent out. The new base works great and, overall, I've been really happy with the quality of the Thrustmaster wheel. I previously owned a Fanatec CSR wheel and the Thrustmaster is definitely a step up. Hopefully a
    3-pedal set and H-pattern shifter will be available soon.
  5. Groowey Win User

Problem with Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel

I can confirm the issue: After some time of playing Forza 5, rumble stops on Thrustmaster TX wheel.
  6. giovanniiorio1 Win User

XBOX ONE S and Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  7. giovanniiorio1 Win User

Hey. The problem with the wheel Thrustmaster TMX FFB EU PRO, does not work in the game NFS Payback. Only the buttons on the steering wheel work, the steering wheel and pedals do not want to work in the game. Supports this game control by steering
    wheel and pedals?
  8. giovanniiorio1 Win User

wheel and pedals?
Thema:

1. Thrustmaster wheel stopped working!! - Similar Threads - Thrustmaster wheel stopped

2. Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with connectin wheel Thrustmaster TMX PRO: Hello, I bought a Thrustmaster TMX Pro steering wheel. The buttons work when I connect to the XBOX ONE, but I don't see it as a device in the system. When I let the device vibrate, the steering...
  3. How do I nagviate Xbox One menus with the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 racing wheel?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I nagviate Xbox One menus with the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 racing wheel?: I have no trouble navigating the Dirt Rally menu with the Xbox One controller, but I haven't found any way to go left/right/up/down in the menus using the racing wheel. Please help. Thanks....
  4. Enabling the Thrustmaster steering wheel and pedal son XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enabling the Thrustmaster steering wheel and pedal son XBox One: We just purchased the XBox One and unable to run the Thrustmaster steering and pedals for the PC and XBox One. Does anyone have any experience with this? 4ca7b39d-e417-4fbd-aeea-cf7b23dcd5ec
  5. My thrustmaster wheel isn't working on my Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My thrustmaster wheel isn't working on my Xbox one: I've plugged my thrustmaster wheel in to my Xbox and it isn't picking it up what do I do 11cb5493-d51b-459c-b66f-7272d6929a87
  6. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel, Ferrari 458 Italia Edition NOT DETECTED XBOX ONE S: I HAVE THIS WHEEL AND THE XBOX ONE S NOT DETECTED THE ACCESORIE , PLEASE HELP ME c51c3a8d-e956-4ba1-a6ca-1c31f4904f29
  7. Thrustmaster ferrari racing wheel won't turn.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster ferrari racing wheel won't turn.: I got a Ferrari racing wheel and for some reason it wont turn. This steering wheel is only for xbox. I plugged in a pc and when you turn the buttons will show up. But ever since that it won't...
  8. PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC TO XBOX ADAPTER FOR THRUSTMASTER FERRARI 458 ITALIA STEERING WHEEL: does anyone know what cable i need so i can connect to my xbox. the steering wheel is pc and xbox compatible. i think it connects via usb? thanks 07be793b-6891-4b5e-a29b-3c6193bee9c8
  9. Thrustmaster tx racing wheel issues after october updater for preview programers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster tx racing wheel issues after october updater for preview programers: Hi all has anyone had issues with there steering wherl since the update mine wont work now it calibrates and all lights on but all movments and but one button doesnt work the only button which...
  10. Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition stops working after 5 seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel - Ferrari 458 Italia Edition stops working after 5 seconds.: My Thrustmaster TX Racing wheel dosent work on my xbox one anymore. Only on my PC. I connect the wheel to the Xbox it does the full calibration procedure (spinning back and forth). I can press...