ticket terminated before receiving controller

Discus and support ticket terminated before receiving controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I sent my xbox command for repair, it was sent to me but I can't access the track number to follow the package because they closed the ticket. How to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jmfft, Oct 6, 2019.

1. jmfft
    jmfft Guest

I sent my xbox command for repair, it was sent to me but I can't access the track number to follow the package because they closed the ticket.

How to get track number access?

:)

jmfft, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. RenovatedEmu241 Win User

Server Problems

I tried to purchase coins right before this error started showing, I did not receive the coins (200 for $1.99) only the tickets I purchased right before.
  4. jEBEDIAH bEANZ Win User

343 Confirmed The Forerunners Are The Enemy In Halo 4

this was the 12th terminal in anniversary that was removed. before that you know the 11th hidden terminal after unlocking all of them.
  5. This is Nicole Win User

What happens when you finish Dead Money, can you keep your stuff?

Right before you enter Elijah's Workshop there's a terminal. Then right across from the terminal there's the wall safe. Small black box, can't miss it.
  6. XCELRATE Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection - Truth Be Told

the achievement thing is crazy. i received the notice for each skull and terminal on halo 3 along with the notice for all skulls and terminals.

but in my achievement list it does show i have unlocked the all skulls and all terminals, however looking through the list i'm missing 2 or 3 skulls and terminals.

maybe they update at some point.
Thema:

1. ticket terminated before receiving controller - Similar Threads - ticket terminated before

2. Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to share my ticket I click but nothing: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. Just to have a conversation, you have to open multiple tickets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just to have a conversation, you have to open multiple tickets: My last ticket was AGAIN immediately locked so I could not reply. The answer was absolutely incorrect. Chat with a gamer does not work. I completely understand that they as gamers will not be able...
  4. XBox - Just Dance Unlimited - Ablauf im Store gekaufter Tickets [Translation-XBox - Just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox - Just Dance Unlimited - Ablauf im Store gekaufter Tickets [Translation-XBox - Just...: Hallo zusammen, aus Versehen habe ich im Store zwei 12 Monate Tickets auf einmal gekauft, eine Storno- oder Rückgabeoption wird leider nicht angeboten. Wo kann ich sehen wann meine 12-Monate...
  5. lost xbox cards - only ticket with serial number

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    lost xbox cards - only ticket with serial number: Hello, I have left after buying my XBOX cards (2) in the discounter. Can you activate the card in my account based on the serial number of the receipt? 418a0583-c6be-438b-9219-cd5d81558078
  6. Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. Questions about a refund ticket

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about a refund ticket: I filed for a refund with an agent over the phone in a two hour process. She assured me that my refund would go through. I just now got a response email from Microsoft saying that the ticket has...
  8. Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets: Question are we able to purchase E3 or FanFest tickets? 36ad301f-53a6-4f10-b24d-ff7010584db8
  9. Support Ticket Closed with no explanation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Support Ticket Closed with no explanation: So it all started when I bought Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass for $1.00 each. I then cancelled the subscriptions right after I bought them and think nothing of it. I then get a charge for $10.00...
  10. Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email: Is there any way that I can contact Microsoft Support through a ticket system or email ? Anything but a live-chat support. I need help with some of my purchases and I would feel better If I could...