Time is in the top right

Discus and support Time is in the top right in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i was playing xbox yesterday, and when you press the home button and the menu appears the time is usually in the bottom right. For some reason the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NecroSolid, Oct 25, 2019.

1. NecroSolid
    NecroSolid Guest

Time is in the top right

so i was playing xbox yesterday, and when you press the home button and the menu appears the time is usually in the bottom right. For some reason the time, system options button, and the buttons to capture any clips is all on the top of my screen, and
    the time in the top right. I looked through every part of the settings and couldnt figure out how to put my time back to the bottom right corner. Out of habit i press the home button on my controller to look at the time, to get frustrated and look to the
    top right instead of the bottom right. It is hard to explain and no matter what i do or search up, i cant find a way to put the time back to the bottom right corner. So if anyone knows how, please let me know. I never once went into the settings and messed
    around before hand to even move the clock

:)

NecroSolid, Oct 25, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Time is in the top right

Hello Fellow Gamers!

If you are seeking a way to remove yourself from the Xbox Insider Program, I would recommend taking a look at this link for future references.

This thread is quite old and as it has been revived by another community member, we will now be locking this thread.

If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. Chef Filmansen Win User

Time is in the top right

I agree, this is annoying, changing the UI is pointless and frustrating.
  4. CryingHero Win User

Time is in the top right

I have no idea how to change the rings or what not, I dont care for the program and i dont know if the changes it made to my xbox will go away if i delete the app. Or shut my insider profile down permanently
    You would have been assigned one. However if you do want to leave the Insider app you can do so. Changes may take up to 10 mins to take effect and will likely do a factory reset. It should be noted that the update will be released naturally in the near
    future.

More info can be found here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/how-to-leave-xbox-one-update-preview-program
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Time is in the top right

I’m sure the dashboard updated. Are you part of the Insiders program?
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

Time is in the top right

These small changes to the xbox system are part of the new update they are bringing to the console to make everything seem smoother and more well organized. It may have something to do with the xbox insider program and is the same for everyone who plays
    xbox.
Thema:

Time is in the top right

1. Time is in the top right - Similar Threads - top right

2. Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost app by clicking diagonal double arrows at top right of screen: When going to close Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I accidentally clicked the diagonal double arrows below the X. Now when I click to open the app, it starts to, then abruptly closes. The same...
  3. Solution To: Headset Icon top right of TV showing Muted on Home Page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Solution To: Headset Icon top right of TV showing Muted on Home Page.: The headset icon next to battery at the top right of TV screen sometimes shows muted and the headset adapter mute button light will not illuminate and seems dead or not working. In my experience...
  4. cannot hear from headsetm also a mute icon top right corner of TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    cannot hear from headsetm also a mute icon top right corner of TV: My son has 2 headsets that he cannot hear from when he connects them to the controllers. Also there is a mute icon on the top right corner of the home screen on XBox One. I tried buying a new...
  5. Microphone icon (top right of screen) is constantly muted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone icon (top right of screen) is constantly muted: I bought an xbox one s in May 2018 for my son, have only just allowed him to use a headset to talk to friends on Fortnite except it worked for a limited time and now shows as muted. I have spent a...
  6. Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Picture of bearded man in top right corner of game clips: Hello everybody: After sharing a video to my friends this morning, every single game clip, achievement, friend suggestion, etc has a picture of a man in the top right corner where the 'Play" and...
  7. What is this icon in the top right corner of my screen and how do I get rid of it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is this icon in the top right corner of my screen and how do I get rid of it?: [img] 996e4164-2cd2-45a6-bd39-395c074f33de
  8. Theres a mic icon on the top right side of my screen with a cross sigh on it it will not let ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Theres a mic icon on the top right side of my screen with a cross sigh on it it will not let ...: its the tittle you guys got any thing that could help me ive had this sighn for about 3 mounths now c5e7c720-e9d3-405c-a4f6-853bbd48926f
  9. Xbox logo in top right corner during movie playback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox logo in top right corner during movie playback: Hi Guys, It doesn't seem to matter if im playing a blueray or streaming from my phone or even streaming live tv, I've got the bright white xbox logo in the top corner of the screen. This was...
  10. Email address in top right corner of home screen is not my current email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email address in top right corner of home screen is not my current email: I recently changed my email address associated with xbox (about 2 months ago), but the email address showing in the top right corner of the home screen is still the old one. How can I change...