Time Limits

Discus and support Time Limits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can time limits be set for the adults in the family? 207946f2-8cc2-47dc-9bab-61335f1f0cbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JenniferLong2, May 21, 2019.

1. Time Limits

Can time limits be set for the adults in the family?

:)

JenniferLong2, May 21, 2019
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

Time Limit

Suprised no one is going after Capcom for false advertising.
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Time Limits

Only if you create a child account for the person you have in mind.
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

Time Limits

You might br able to do it by way of the router, but that would limit connectivity to the xbox as a whole.
  5. denis97g Win User

Time limits

see if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/screen-time-limits-not-working-on-xbox-one/bb801638-f9ae-4d9b-9065-69d970aa4e2b
  6. alfredoortiz mendez Win User

Time Limit

how to put a limit time to the game
Thema:

Time Limits

1. Time Limits - Similar Threads - Limits

2. Increase account limit so that can purchase surface

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Increase account limit so that can purchase surface: i have purchased gift card thinking that they can be used to purchase surface pro. but now then i notice that there is a limit of USD1000 to an account. is there a way to increase the limit or use...
  3. USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED

in XBoX Accessibility
    USAGE LIMIT EXCEEDED: Yesterday around 10 am i tried loggin into my xbox account ony to find my account got locked for violating the service agreement. Not only do i get locked of everything associated with microsoft...
  4. Limited Xbox Live Core Services!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Limited Xbox Live Core Services!: Yesterday, August 29 2019, the Xbox Core was down for several hours. Today it want down again! Besides the thousands I’ve spent on games, plus monthly subscriptions, and game passes, I should be...
  5. Club Limit Glitch on xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Club Limit Glitch on xbox app: Hi, recently I've been toying around with clubs and created two, when my brother invites me to one he made for forza horizon 4 it says I've reached the club limit. So I'm like "okay I'll just...
  6. Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox One X hijack itself because I moved to a place with limited internet?: I have always had unlimited Internet, until July, when I moved to a place with NO Internet. So, to get Internet, I have to "tether" my phone. Works better than I thought, right up until I reach my...
  7. Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Limited edition Gears 5 Razer Turret and 5TB HDD available in the UK?: Hello everyone, As the title says I'm wondering if/when the Limited Edition Gears 5 Razer Turret for Xbox One and the Gears 5 Seagate 5TB hard drive will be available to purchase in the UK?...
  8. Bandwidth limit while playing

in XboX Insiders
    Bandwidth limit while playing: So, I have a suggestion. I downloaded RE4 (which is a complete single player game and isn't required internet connection in order to play). I decided to download another game and continue playing...
  9. Limit game time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Limit game time: I bought a Xbox for my son and created a single account for us to share. I now want to set time limits for his game play but can't do so as those limits only apply to child accounts. I don't want...
  10. Netflix & Screen time limits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Netflix & Screen time limits: Hi was wondering if its possible to set screen time limits on Netflix /YouTube on the xbox one S. I have screen time set up o. My sons console but it doesn't seem to affect apps such as Netflix...