Time Limits

Discus and support Time Limits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can time limits be set for the adults in the family? 207946f2-8cc2-47dc-9bab-61335f1f0cbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JenniferLong2, May 21, 2019.

1. Time Limits

Can time limits be set for the adults in the family?

:)

JenniferLong2, May 21, 2019
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

Time Limit

Suprised no one is going after Capcom for false advertising.
  3. denis97g Win User

Time limits

see if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/screen-time-limits-not-working-on-xbox-one/bb801638-f9ae-4d9b-9065-69d970aa4e2b
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Time Limits

Only if you create a child account for the person you have in mind.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Time Limits

You might br able to do it by way of the router, but that would limit connectivity to the xbox as a whole.
  6. alfredoortiz mendez Win User

Time Limit

how to put a limit time to the game
Thema:

Time Limits

1. Time Limits - Similar Threads - Limits

2. Auto-detect limits to 640X480 resolution - 4k set manually

in XboX Insiders
    Auto-detect limits to 640X480 resolution - 4k set manually: [IMG] submitted by /u/nj12nets [link] [comments]
  3. Download limited to 50% bandwidth

in XBoX on Windows
    Download limited to 50% bandwidth: I'm having a problem downloading games, anyone I put to download, is limited to 1/4 or 1/2 of my connection, can anyone help me with this? be945217-92b8-487d-a9de-d7cdd89ae7f1
  4. I would like to limit the amount of time that my son can stream movies ands TV through his xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to limit the amount of time that my son can stream movies ands TV through his xbox: my son just bought a new monitor and he now has his xbox in his room instead of in the family room. we have strict limits on the length of time that he can play games, but I cannot figure out how...
  5. Xbox live on 360, password limitation characters numbers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on 360, password limitation characters numbers: Hi there I wanted to connect my xbox 360 on live, but I can't, how I supposed to enter my password when the limitaion is 16 characters, when my password is more than that ? Thanks for reading...
  6. can I limit downloads on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I limit downloads on Xbox?: So, I have Xfinity internet and unfortunately, we have a 1TB data cap each month. We have a family of 4 in the house & for the most part we don't go over this cap. Between gaming (Xbox & PS4),...
  7. Club limit issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Club limit issue: I am on xbox one I am part of 9 clubs and I want to add one more but its saying inhave reached the limit which I know is not true cant join anymore on xbox one or PC...
  8. 极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]

in XBoX on Windows
    极限竞速7无法打开,直接闪退 [Limit Race 7 cannot be opened, direct flashback]: 事件查看器里面显示的内容是这 的: 日志名称: Application 来源: Windows Error Reporting 日期: 2019/4/29 18:22:46 事件 ID: 1001 任务类别: 级别: 信息 关键字: 经典 用户: 暂缺 计算机: DESKTOP-IMBF9JH 描述: 故障存储段 1205117920773323820,类型 5 事件名称:...
  9. Can't make my account Home Xbox (not a Limited times issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't make my account Home Xbox (not a Limited times issue): I have a new account I have made it Home Xbox only for one time, and when I'm trying to make it home Xbox for a different console it says: it unable to connect to the server now, try again later....
  10. Time limits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Time limits: Why do my time limits not work 33ab5115-9555-4360-970b-50f615dc4348