Time limits

Discus and support Time limits in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I have set up my childs xbox with my email address. I need to set up a time limit for his use please. I have found that I cannot make changes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by lewis359lewis, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Time limits

Hello,

I have set up my childs xbox with my email address. I need to set up a time limit for his use please.

I have found that I cannot make changes to this in the family as he is using my account.

He has purchased items, etc, so I don't want to delete and start again.

Can you help please?

Thank you

Simon

:)

lewis359lewis, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

Time Limit

Suprised no one is going after Capcom for false advertising.
  3. lewis359lewis Win User

Time limits

Thank you once agsin Stuart!

keep safe!

si
  4. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Time Limits

Only if you create a child account for the person you have in mind.
  5. Cerebral Paul Win User

Time Limits

You might br able to do it by way of the router, but that would limit connectivity to the xbox as a whole.
  6. denis97g Win User

Time limits

see if this helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_family/screen-time-limits-not-working-on-xbox-one/bb801638-f9ae-4d9b-9065-69d970aa4e2b
Thema:

Time limits

1. Time limits - Similar Threads - limits

2. Due to char. limit unable to change gamertag to previous gamertag.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Due to char. limit unable to change gamertag to previous gamertag.: When i realized that there was a free gamertag change on xbox i jumped at the chance to change my main account name and then create a new account with my now streaming gamertag. what i didn't...
  3. Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family screen time limits not working on Xbox.: Microsoft family screen time limits are working on our windows 10 devices but not on the xbox, and only for one of our kids. This is despite our windows 10 installations indicating that they are...
  4. Jade empire limited edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jade empire limited edition: I'm having problems installing the second disc which is the dlc, its saying this game isn't playable here, but the first disc which is the base game will install, I've tried everything and it's...
  5. Setting Screen Time Limits for kids

in XBoX Accessibility
    Setting Screen Time Limits for kids: Hi All, I just created a family account and an account for my son. I want to set up screen time limits for him which would limit him to 45 mins a day during the week and 2 hours on the weekends....
  6. Making account Xbox home limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making account Xbox home limit: I play at friends and family on my account and i tried to make my account the main home account on my new xbox but it says i can only change this 5 times a year. I was told that we can some how...
  7. Favourite Limited Edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favourite Limited Edition Controller: We have had so many controllers released over the past two console generations. Which is your favourite from the 360 and one? I love the Sea Of Thieves Xbox One controller but I think I preferred...
  8. Screen Time & Game Limits - getting reset every week

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen Time & Game Limits - getting reset every week: Every week, I get the an email from Microsoft that goes something like: Hi Xxxxx,Here are last week's highlights.To see Xxxx's full report, go to account.microsoft.com/family. When I access the...
  9. Beschränkte Microsoft-Garantie[Microsoft Limited Warranty]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Beschränkte Microsoft-Garantie[Microsoft Limited Warranty]: Hallo liebste Community, Ich habe vor ein paar tagen mir eine Xbox One gebraucht gekauft habe. Ich habe sie Ordnungsgemäß eingerichtet und mir auch normal ein Profil erstellt. Nun nach ein paar...
  10. Account purchase limit reached

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account purchase limit reached: My account purchase limit was reached even tough I didn't buy anything. How can I make it dissappear? 7bbd2858-294a-43c2-a998-021bfe950ae3