Time played stat , Xbox won't count...

Discus and support Time played stat , Xbox won't count... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox won't count the time played stat, played through metro exodus, still 0 0 0, it's not counting for forza horizon 4 in or metal gear soldier 5... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lierofjeld, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM.

1. Time played stat , Xbox won't count...

Xbox won't count the time played stat, played through metro exodus, still 0 0 0, it's not counting for forza horizon 4 in or metal gear soldier 5 either.

Anyone else has this issue ?

submitted by /u/lierofjeld
    [link] [comments]

/u/lierofjeld, Jul 1, 2020 at 4:52 AM
    1 person likes this.
  2. RhinoBlizzard Win User

New maps and game mode announced.

[quote user="Goat Juice"]

Maybe they won't let face off count towards stats or leveling up?

[/quote] if that is the case then almost no one will play it
  3. Dubstep Kittens Win User

I'm making MW3 Stat Cards for Everyone

[quote user="y0gurt flinger"]

been through it already, I play HC dom, doesn't count as time played on elite for some reason.

[/quote]

If you post your correct game time I will update the stat card.
  4. Sambbraz Win User

No stats, no nothing for BFBC2

Your stats are not gone. It's just a glitch with the game's stats servers.

The game cannot access the stats servers at times, and if you try to look at your stats then, it won't (obviously) show them. They'll all come back after you play online again, though.
  5. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Xbox one and xbox 360

Its NOT cross platform, meaning (probably) that if you are participating in Clan Wars, the stats from the guys playing on the 360 will not/should not count towards the Clan on the Xbones stats.
  6. a Samster Win User

Time Played Stats

I’ve noticed that a couple games i play incorrectly track my play stats. But have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
Thema:

Time played stat , Xbox won't count...

1. Time played stat , Xbox won't count... - Similar Threads - played stat won't

2. disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc faulty - how do I get a redeem code to play digitally?: PVZ GW2 disc has never worked, it just gets hung up on the daisy. EA said to 'Please contact the Microsoft support team for getting the game code. Once you are able to redeem the game code in...
  3. Time Played Stats

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Time Played Stats: My time played stats are not updating for PES 2020?? I have tried talking to one of the Xbox Gamer Helpers, still hasn't worked. Please help! 30b76e36-fc50-43c9-8038-2bf6dc397461
  4. Play time stat not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play time stat not updating: Im wondering when my play time stats will be fixed, its been frozen for several days. d57ac533-7d40-4517-9e24-740334dab8ce
  5. Play-a-thon stats

in XBoX Rewards
    Play-a-thon stats: hi so I had the playathon event bookmarked and went back the day it ended to check how well I did and couldn’t find anything. Is there a way I can find that out? 37781c79-b6db-4323-a766-5ce9c5a20a70
  6. Xbox One Time Played Stat Not Updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Time Played Stat Not Updating: So, I noticed earlier this week that under Game Stats on the achievement seciton all my stats have been updating except for time played, thus is happening on every game I've played this week....
  7. Reinstalling fortnight after month of not playing. Do skins and stats disappear?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling fortnight after month of not playing. Do skins and stats disappear?: My son reinstalled fortnight 6/16 after not playing since 5/13. He's lost his skins and stats from 5/13. Is this normal after not playing for a month? If not, how does he retrieve these things?...
  8. Event stats resetting as first time played last 2 times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Event stats resetting as first time played last 2 times: Last Saturday I was winning awards during the event and they were showing things like "this is the 14 time you got this". Monday all awards were 1st time and I was no longer in a group, but it...
  9. Stats of a currently played Game for xbox live members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stats of a currently played Game for xbox live members: Hello, Everyone This post is recognizable to those of steam or any other game community. What would everyone opinion or think about xbox live having an app or an add-on that shows a specific game...
  10. Profile time played stats wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile time played stats wrong: It's saying I haven't played any minuets on Minecraft even though I almost have all the achievements. f99bf5ad-01fc-40e8-807c-dbc6c85adfc3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one time played stats