Time spent on xbox

Discus and support Time spent on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can I find out how much time my son spends on the xbox? 8ea72ae4-c9f5-44f2-8338-4569959cca19 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobertAndrews6, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Time spent on xbox

How can I find out how much time my son spends on the xbox?

:)

RobertAndrews6, Feb 14, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

Time spent on xbox

Hi!

In your
    profile page
    you can check the activities linked to the child account and possibly show the statistics for each device used. Just select "Activity" to see the statistics.
  3. Psycho Archer Win User

Time Spent?

Sometimes it's better not to know. I think if I took all of the hours I put into gaming since I was a kid (including pre-Atari 2600 games like Pong), and put them into education, I'd have PhDs in Physics, Medicine, and Law.
  4. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Time Spent

Mostly Titanfall lately.

Broke out Rock Band 3 for the first time in forever earlier though haha.
  5. BootstrapGolem Win User

Time Spent

i've gotten hooked on terraria, like minecraft level hooked...it's kind of a problem.
  6. Pyramid Head15 Win User

Time Spent

XCOM. I finally downloaded it from plus and omaigawd its freaking amazeballs.
Thema:

Time spent on xbox

1. Time spent on xbox - Similar Threads - spent

2. I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have spent $40 on a microsoft point card and the xbox store wont let me purchase the...: So I have wasted $40 as how would I have ever known this to be the case. Is there a way xbox can resolve this for me? 5334cf0e-2b23-44ed-923f-ff852448f8c7
  3. I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...: I spent 10 bucks on minecoins, bought. Some stuff with them and lost the coins and items later b9fcf00d-c572-48ae-9491-e42d8fc96c36
  4. Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move Gamertag from Adult Email to Kid Email without losing all the **** I've spent so much...: My child plays Fortnite on our Xbox One. My email has been used as the login. I would like to set up Microsoft family controls to monitor my child's activity and to limit time on specific devices...
  5. Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for faulty Xbox card sent to Microsoft Account so can't be spent on my son's Xbox -...: My son got a £15 XBOX gift card for his birthday in March. It was faulty and when he scratched off the code it took the redemption code with it. Took it back to shop "we can't help, ask...
  6. game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game keeps cutting off, plus didnt get my keys when cc was reached. spent alot of coins to...: game keeps cuttin off in middle of bingo! didn't get my keys when cc goa l was reached! 064f9f3e-73f3-42f5-a100-69ffcb51e8cf
  7. Xbox 360 Time Spent on Specific Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Time Spent on Specific Games: So I think it's safe to say most of us are quite embarrassed to recall the amount of time we poured into games such as Minecraft and Black Ops 2, but i have began to wonder how much did I actually...
  8. I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do now: I spent the wheel won the car then the game cut off what do I do n ow 15a57461-616f-4947-9984-e10dd0d29507
  9. spent money, didn't work ;-;

in XBoX on Consoles
    spent money, didn't work ;-;: So I got a $50 giftcard and put it in my xbox, I then went to buy the 90% off xbox live gold and it went through, I wanted to see what fortnite was like now and it brought me to the Pick the plan...
  10. What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What game have you spent the most amount of hours on?: 3500 hours in destiny 2 and 3 and half months in pubg lol. Like 3 1/2 months time lol 84715fab-aafb-494d-96da-d20382788f0d