Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users

Discus and support Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Time Warner (ISPs): Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users Dude ! I'm having the same issues but I thought it was just me. Now that you mention... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Astronut365, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Astronut365
    Astronut365 Guest

Time Warner (ISPs): Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users
    Dude ! I'm having the same issues but I thought it was just me. Now that you mention the connectivity issues ; which began after the transition was complete ; you have actually given me the final possible place to blame the problems. Thanks dude ! I bought
    new equipment and everything and still slow slow lag lag mad mad . I will contact them tomorrow & get some answers or get frustrated and do nothing else lol. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you and your friends. My bro says "it'll settle down shortly
    and get better" but what the hell does that mean really. Tbh they rule my neighborhood so not much we can do except accept their terms and terrible slow service. Him if you find better service I can look into Good luck

:)

Astronut365, Sep 10, 2017
  2. Time Warner: Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users

Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users
    Me and my friends who are all Spectrum internet users have problems connecting to each other on Xbox One games. Usually if it is player hosted the connection is horrible and laggy, or we cannot connect at all. This problem has happened ever since Spectrum
    bought out Time Warner Cable. We've gotten new Spectrum routers and switched from the TWC grandfather plans to the Spectrum plans but the problems still persist. We've changed DNS and have done literally everything and there is no luck. We have QOS enabled
    on our routers and our NAT type is Open. The only time we can play without problems is when it is a game like Call of Duty or Battlefield that is server hosted. There is also no problems when I play with other people have do not have Spectrum internet. It
    seems to be a Spectrum thing. I've yet to find any other forum detailing such a problem.

x7 lb BriskeTx, Sep 10, 2017
  3. MRizkBV
    MRizkBV Guest
    i need help on getting started on my xbox one s. it starts over when i enter the wifi password

Are you on Time Warner / Spectrum?

They seem to be using equipment that is not compatible with the Xbox One S console. Please connect your console using an Ethernet cable (wired) instead.

MRizkBV, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users

Dude ! I'm having the same issues but I thought it was just me. Now that you mention the connectivity issues ; which began after the transition was complete ; you have actually given me the final possible place to blame the problems. Thanks dude ! I bought
    new equipment and everything and still slow slow lag lag mad mad . I will contact them tomorrow & get some answers or get frustrated and do nothing else lol. Unfortunately I don't have an answer for you and your friends. My bro says "it'll settle down shortly
    and get better" but what the hell does that mean really. Tbh they rule my neighborhood so not much we can do except accept their terms and terrible slow service. Him if you find better service I can look into Good luck

FAN Of KILLJOY, Apr 30, 2018
  5. FAN Of KILLJOY Win User

6. MRizkBV Win User

i need help on getting started on my xbox one s. it starts over when i enter the wifi password

Are you on Time Warner / Spectrum?

They seem to be using equipment that is not compatible with the Xbox One S console. Please connect your console using an Ethernet cable (wired) instead.
  7. platinumkusher Win User

connecting to xbox live error 11/20/12

it is a issue everywhere i guess. same thing here time warner cant connect . but others in the area with other internet can. just yet another time warner problem
  8. DxJeckel Win User

Unable to connect to xbox live

I am a Time Warner customer and I am also having issues with connecting to Xbox Live. What doesn't make sense to me is why is everyone in my neighborhood with Time Warner are able to connect to Xbox Live, but not me. It is ***. The guy that lives across
    the street from me is having no issues, so what is the deal with that? It has to be more than just an issue with Time Warner. I wish I had Verizon Fios in my area or at least another option other then Time Warner Crap Services.
  9. VibroPlex Win User

can't connect to xbox live

http://xbox.com/status reports: XBOX LIVE Service: Users may experience difficulties with the following
    services:

•A subset of Time/Warner RoadRunner ISP users will have intermittent issues connecting to Xbox LIVE.

Hey Xbox Users! If you're having an issue connecting to Xbox LIVE and are using the Time Warner ISP, don't worry we are currently working hard with our partners over at Time Warner to fix the issue as quick as we can! Thank you
    for your patience, please check back soon for more updates.
Thema:

1. Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users - Similar Threads - Warner Connectivity issues

2. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game Disney\Pixar's Cars video game Cars: Race-O-Rama Disney\Pixar's Wall-E video game...
  3. Time Warner: Status Code - 4456-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Status Code - 4456-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070: Time Warner (ISPs): Status Code - 4456-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070 Hey David thanks for bringing this issue to us! Now we need a little bit more information on the matter. What console or device is...
  4. Time Warner: Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors

Time Warner: Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors: Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors “So in the last week or so I’ve been running into an issue where my xbox suddenly locks up, and it either shuts off on...
  5. Time Warner: Why Am I Banned

Time Warner: Why Am I Banned: Time Warner (ISPs): Why Am I Banned The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:...
  6. Time Warner: I can't join a certain friend

Time Warner: I can't join a certain friend: Time Warner (ISPs): I can't join a certain friend one specific friend cant join my games and vice versa but we can both join our friends seperately. We've both checked our NAT types and they say...
  7. Time Warner: Errors

Time Warner: Errors: Time Warner (ISPs): Errors Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem 0173269d-b4e6-473c-8481-a58a27efbac9
  8. Time Warner: Lost gamer score

Time Warner: Lost gamer score: Time Warner (ISPs): Lost gamer score I recently reached 102k gamerscore...just to have xbox take 7k off of it. Now im at 95k. I didnt mod my score,so I have no idea what happened. Games that I...
  9. Time Warner: Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users

Time Warner: Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users: Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox One connection problems to other Xbox One Spectrum/TWC users Me and my friends who are all Spectrum internet users have problems connecting to each other on Xbox One...
  10. Time Warner: Cant connect to internet on xbox one S

Time Warner: Cant connect to internet on xbox one S: Time Warner (ISPs): Cant connect to internet on xbox one S I have tried to connect to the xbox store and the internet and I keep receiving this error code 0x80072EFD. Im wired for my internet...