Time Warner: I can't join a certain friend

Discus and support Time Warner: I can't join a certain friend in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Time Warner (ISPs): I can't join a certain friend one specific friend cant join my games and vice versa but we can both join our friends seperately.... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by da supercat, Jul 28, 2018.

1. da supercat
    da supercat Guest

Time Warner (ISPs): I can't join a certain friend
    one specific friend cant join my games and vice versa but we can both join our friends seperately. We've both checked our NAT types and they say open so that's not the problem. Some games we can join each other in(Fort nite and roblox) but most we can't(Gta,
    minecraft, terraria, etc.)

:)

da supercat, Jul 28, 2018
  2. Can't join certain friends' Xbox Live Parties and games.

This problem has annoyed me ever since I got my Xbox. My NAT type and my friends' NAT type is open and I can't join certain friends' parties or games. The only way to join them is if someone I can join is the host of the game/party. The only game that I'm
    aware of that I can join those certain friends is GTA V, but other than that, I can't join them. Also, I could join some of those friends before but now I can't.

AwesomeTaco14, Jul 28, 2018
  3. Zac 623
    Zac 623 Guest
    Can't join or hear certain friend

Why can't me and one of my friends join each other on every game (expect when someone else hosts) and sometimes we can not hear each in parties or we may get disconnected for no reason, even though we both have an fine internet connection and we both can
    join our other friends perfectly and hear them in the party.

Zac 623, Jul 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Time Warner: I can't join a certain friend - Similar Threads - Warner can't join

2. Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility on Xbox One with Disney and Warner Bros. Games: Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End video game The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian video game Disney\Pixar's Cars video game Cars: Race-O-Rama Disney\Pixar's Wall-E video game...
  3. Time Warner: Status Code - 4456-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Time Warner: Status Code - 4456-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070: Time Warner (ISPs): Status Code - 4456-0000-0080-0300-8007-0070 Hey David thanks for bringing this issue to us! Now we need a little bit more information on the matter. What console or device is...
  4. Time Warner: Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors

Time Warner: Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors: Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox freezing/shutting down, then restart gives errors “So in the last week or so I’ve been running into an issue where my xbox suddenly locks up, and it either shuts off on...
  5. Time Warner: Why Am I Banned

Time Warner: Why Am I Banned: Time Warner (ISPs): Why Am I Banned The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:...
  6. Time Warner: Errors

Time Warner: Errors: Time Warner (ISPs): Errors Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/store/download-game-problem 0173269d-b4e6-473c-8481-a58a27efbac9
  7. Time Warner: Lost gamer score

Time Warner: Lost gamer score: Time Warner (ISPs): Lost gamer score I recently reached 102k gamerscore...just to have xbox take 7k off of it. Now im at 95k. I didnt mod my score,so I have no idea what happened. Games that I...
  8. Time Warner: Friend and i cant be in party

Time Warner: Friend and i cant be in party: Time Warner (ISPs): Friend and i cant be in party same thing here. It’s really annoying 1d109868-a0a0-46d6-9e13-2270c1ab5074
  9. Time Warner: Xbox live gold card

Time Warner: Xbox live gold card: Time Warner (ISPs): Xbox live gold card If you have Xbox live gold card and trying to watch cable tv thru it like using spectrum and it's broadband, I would skip doing it completely because lack...
  10. Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users

Time Warner: Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users: Time Warner (ISPs): Connectivity issues to other Spectrum users Dude ! I'm having the same issues but I thought it was just me. Now that you mention the connectivity issues ; which began after...