Timed out

Discus and support Timed out in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay so how does timing me out 4 times ina row right?... within 10mins of game play. Im lvl 18 and i was queing up to my daily when i run into this...... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xMike JSSx, Apr 14, 2015.

1. xMike JSSx
    xMike JSSx Guest

Timed out

Okay so how does timing me out 4 times ina row right?... within 10mins of game play. Im lvl 18 and i was queing up to my daily when i run into this... was queing from protectors onclave... thats my rant, now back to getting timed out.

:)

xMike JSSx, Apr 14, 2015
  2. Timed out

Why is it so hard to get a quick match game wtf is wrong w these servers?

A Sanders 4real, Apr 14, 2015
  3. PKarayaF
    PKarayaF Guest
    SCANDAL xbox360 live gold

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]

(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone.

C:\Users\>tracert 65.55.42.183

Tracing route to macs.prod.xboxlive.com [65.55.42.183]

over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 2 ms 2 ms 2 ms www.huaweimobilewifi.com [192.168.8.1]

2 * * * Request timed out.

3 * * * Request timed out.

4 30 ms 24 ms 27 ms 89.108.200.2

5 38 ms 38 ms 36 ms war-b2-link.telia.net [62.115.154.172]

6 41 ms 29 ms 31 ms war-b1-link.telia.net [62.115.115.104]

7 51 ms 46 ms 47 ms microsoft-ic-309169-war-b1.c.telia.net [80.239.193.206]

8 * * * Request timed out.

9 * * * Request timed out.

10 * * * Request timed out.

11 * * * Request timed out.

12 * * * Request timed out.

13 * * * Request timed out.

14 * * * Request timed out.

15 * * * Request timed out.

16 * * * Request timed out.

17 * * * Request timed out.

18 * * * Request timed out.

19 * * * Request timed out.

20 * * * Request timed out.

21 * * * Request timed out.

22 * * * Request timed out.

23 * * * Request timed out.

24 * * * Request timed out.

25 * * * Request timed out.

26 * * * Request timed out.

27 * * * Request timed out.

28 * * * Request timed out.

29 * * * Request timed out.

30 * * * Request timed out.

Trace complete.

PKarayaF, Apr 14, 2015
  4. XTR giggles
    XTR giggles Guest

Timed out

This game is still fairly new to the Xbox One community. Being free to play I assume they are struggling to keep up with the demand of the xbox players on their servers. I personally play this game and can tell you that you are not alone in the disconnects
    between zones. However I have seen a drastic improvement in the number of disconnects. I hope that you didn't drop this game as a lost cause and will come back and try it out again.

XTR giggles, May 9, 2015
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

timing out

Hey SaltySolo! Check out the steps
    here
    for info on port forwarding. Its going to depend on your network and hardware, for more info contact your ISP. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. XTR giggles Win User

Timed out

This game is still fairly new to the Xbox One community. Being free to play I assume they are struggling to keep up with the demand of the xbox players on their servers. I personally play this game and can tell you that you are not alone in the disconnects
    between zones. However I have seen a drastic improvement in the number of disconnects. I hope that you didn't drop this game as a lost cause and will come back and try it out again.
  7. Miss Portia Win User

SERVER TIMES OUT

Hello KENTOR1957! We are very happy to help! However, we need some more information. Can you describe in a bit more detail the issue you are having? Thank you! :)
  8. Miss Portia Win User

server timed out

Hello Agent! We'd be very happy to help you! We do need to have you create a new post detailing your issue, though. Please review our Start Here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx)
    and provide the information in bold that it requests so we can better understand your configuration. Thanks! :)
  9. Agent 141 Win User

server timed out

I am also having a REALLY hard time even playing a full Game of MW3; and lately its either glitching or server is timing out so bad that i am getting sick and tired of it!! PLEASE tell me what is going on... Also the router is fine, i am not having any other
    issues but this..
Thema:

Timed out

1. Timed out - Similar Threads - Timed

2. I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Minecraft Dungeons and it crashes every time.: Hi, I preordered MC Dungeons yesterday (25/5 2020) and today when the game realesed i started it, got inside the game, made my charactar and when i pressed play offline it crashed after loading...
  3. Weekly time limits for Microsoft and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly time limits for Microsoft and Xbox: I would like to give my child 10 hours a week on Xbox. I cannot figure out how to do that. I can only limit him to X hours per day or limit the times of day when he can play. I don't want either...
  4. Xbox Screen time Settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Screen time Settings: Trying to limit screen time spent gaming, but would like to exempt services like Netflix, Hulu, etc. Is there a way to whitelist those apps on the Xbox without using gaming screen time? Only other...
  5. Can;t connect to EA servers at this time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can;t connect to EA servers at this time: Hi, Wonderring if any one help please. I've just bought an Xbox, downloaded fifa 20 and setup an account with EA sports. When I try to play some one online, i get the 'can;t connect to EA...
  6. Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/iLyonJG [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox one and Surface Pro 4 will not stay connected to wifi at the same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one and Surface Pro 4 will not stay connected to wifi at the same time.: My surface pro 4 and my xbox one wont stay connected to my internet at the same time. Every time I connect with my surface it kicks my xbox off my internet and vice versa giving me an error...
  8. The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    The time I have been subscribed to Xbox live is glitch: Hey guys, i have a tiny little problem here, on my xbox 360 it says that i have been subscribed for 5 years to xbox live but on my xbox one it says that i have only been subscribed for 4 years,...
  9. Nutzungszeit der xbox[Translation-Usage time of the xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nutzungszeit der xbox[Translation-Usage time of the xbox]: Ich habe im Konto meines Kindes eine Computernutzungszeit für die xbox eingerichtet. Dies funktioniert auch für Spiele. Wenn mein Kind sich aber abmeldet, kann es dennoch weiterhin Netflix schauen...
  10. Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Crash to black screen, xbox light double flashes a few times, then powers off.: I've got an odd problem and haven't found anything similar, and not sure if it's game related or happening with other games and apps. I've been playing CoD:MW and the game will freeze for a few...