timer on solitaire challenges and premium sub.

Discus and support timer on solitaire challenges and premium sub. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Once again today I got screwed out of five hours on the world tour challenge. I backed out of the game properly when I had to leave for a while and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaryLeader, Apr 15, 2019 at 11:43 PM.

1. MaryLeader
    MaryLeader Guest

Once again today I got screwed out of five hours on the world tour challenge. I backed out of the game properly when I had to leave for a while and when I came back 5 hours later +/- it had continued to add that time to my score. it did this to me on
    4/9/19 also . I am SICK of it. also every month it asks me to re subscribe to premium and when I try it says I already own it which I do . I have several months on an old sub. that got lost somehow and I don't know how to re-install it, it's in the system
    but I can't retrieve it. Please FIX these matters. thank you . Mary Leader (Tarmac Alloy).

:)

2. MaryLeader Win User

p.s. this is on my laptop not an x-box machine.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi MaryLeader,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums. I believe this question can be better answered by the Microsoft Solitaire Community as to why that happens and then also you may want to contact Microsoft Support in regards to the premium membership because I did
    research and I couldn't find much information about it in the Microsoft Store and we don't have the tools on the forums to look at subscription information on your account. I'll provide the contact links below:

I hope this helps!
  4. car54where Win User

Event not loading properly

Also get message saying no events scheduled. I played two Klondikes this morning from the National Solitaire Day Event but now cannot continue. Previous experience with trouble connecting to Solitaire service I've found the timer on my last challenge is
    still running.
  5. Bonggasoid Win User

Withdraw latest changes in MS Solitaire Collection

I now have the Premium Solitaire Collection (I did not want Premium, I want the standard) and it sucks. It can not connect to internet to play daily challenges. Why does Microsoft jam changes down our throats?
  6. CWSuperpower Win User

solitaire collection wont load

I have the same problem. I upgraded to premium thinking that might help. It didn't. Have uninstalled and reinstalled the Solitaire software, still doesn't work. Don't dangle the carrot of a new challenge if it doesn't work!
Thema:

1. timer on solitaire challenges and premium sub. - Similar Threads - timer solitaire challenges

2. Timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Timer: Why does the timer get running when you exit out of Microsoft Solitaire Collection? I have a time frame of 8 hours posted but I stopped playing after 2 hours. 99e4a5ba-1a73-441f-b1ec-b4f4657210ea
  3. Game Timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Timer: Why does the timer keep running on Solitaire Collection events when you logout for a while and return to play. Many times it will add hours to the time. It doe# not seem fair for wanting to take a...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire EVENTS - TIMER CONTINUES TO RUN... when Internet Connection is Lost: When playing the Solitaire Events game... I experienced a power failure. After the power was restored several hours later... I started playing the game again. An additional 7 hours of game time...
  5. Screen timer for Adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Screen timer for Adult account: how to set screen time on my adult account c0fa72a3-fa04-46fe-b835-c4a36eaf5599
  6. Timer on Solitaire Event is messed up again!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Timer on Solitaire Event is messed up again!: I don't understand what is happening and why. The timer on the Solitaire Event today is messed up. I closed the games, logged out of my laptop, and was gone for almost 3 hours. When I returned...
  7. solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate: There has been a problem with Ads in 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' cutting out game play reported for over a week now and there seems to be 0 [NONE] input on fixing this problem. Happens...
  8. game continually crashes after commercials. really frusterating. although timers keep adding ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game continually crashes after commercials. really frusterating. although timers keep adding ...: game continually crashes after commercials. really frusterating. although timers keep adding minutes 071df0c9-eb83-43dc-9c9a-b49fa67be587
  9. Solitaire timer problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire timer problem.: I did not play Solitaire for 5 + hours as shown in my ranking for today (3/30). Nor did I leave a game open or in focus. The time is also not the elapsed time from the first game to the last. I...
  10. Solitaire event timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire event timer: The timer on the "Solitaire World Tour" has an error counting the time it took me to finish the event. It says that it took me "10:46:51" to finish the event, while it took me less than 2 hours. I...