Timer on XBox 360

Discus and support Timer on XBox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a timer on my XBox 360, and i cant get it off. What do i do to get it off my XBox 360? a5cd18a5-7cd5-4a2e-9590-8a85a6048166 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaKenzie Fraser, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Timer on XBox 360

There is a timer on my XBox 360, and i cant get it off. What do i do to get it off my XBox 360?

:)

MaKenzie Fraser, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

CAN U HELP ME!!!!

3. SoccerDad68 Win User

Where is Family timer on Xbox One?

As of today, there is no family timer on Xbox One, as there is on Xbox 360. Confirmed via Xbox support.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

Hey there Troy,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Is it possible that there is a Family Timer set on the Console?

Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for more help with this.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  5. ExcessBoat9 Win User

Where is Family timer on Xbox One?

There is no family timer feature in XBOX One like there was in 360. I encourage all that want this feature to speak up using the XBOX feedback and suggestion site:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028711-family-timer

The more people that vote, the more it will be noticed!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Timer on XBox 360

The timer you are referring to can be a power setting or is a parental feature Could you give us more on information on this time please to assist you with it.
Thema:

Timer on XBox 360

1. Timer on XBox 360 - Similar Threads - Timer 360

2. Xbox family timer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family timer: On the family setting I have set my sons timer to finish at 10.00pm. However, his game screen is telling him it's finishing at 9.00pm. I've reset 5 days all at the same time, plus logged out /...
  3. Change Controller Sleep Timer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change Controller Sleep Timer: Will we ever get the ability to change the controller settings to not automatically shut off after 15 minutes? Sometimes I like to plug in a mouse and keyboard or steering wheel and still use the...
  4. Possible to get some sort of timer/alarm built in?

in XboX Insiders
    Possible to get some sort of timer/alarm built in?: I have ADHD pretty bad but one of the times I can focus is when playing video games. That's why I love the feature that reminds me to take a break. Is it possible to ask for a feature that I could...
  5. VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.

in XBoX on Consoles
    VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS.: UNABLE TO CAPTURE VIDEOS ON XBOX , VIDEOS ONLY CAPTURING 3-15 SECONDS LONG, ALTHOUGH I SET THE TIMER TO RECORD TWO MINS. 3afe090b-4980-4877-8169-d32e06daeeb9
  6. Can we get a Sleep Timer for Xbox One?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can we get a Sleep Timer for Xbox One?: I love watching youtube or netflix and will fall asleep watching them. I just really wish Xbox would install a sleep timer. Is that too much to ask for Microsoft Gods???...
  7. Xbox One Games Sale Timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Games Sale Timer: Hello there, on the game Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced it says there is 1 day left on the sale timer. Does this mean by the end of the day the sale will have ended or will i have the rest...
  8. Xbox 360 Family Timer - Setting from a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Family Timer - Setting from a PC: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to set the family timer of an Xbox 360 from a PC? Also, If the Xbox is set to allow 1 hours play a day, at what point does the timer reset, is it at...
  9. When will ScreenTime feature (replacement for family timer on 360) become active on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will ScreenTime feature (replacement for family timer on 360) become active on Xbox One?: Hi there, I have discussed this with your sales team and advised that it would be available in the next release but no clarity on release dates or planned bug/fixes. On xbox 360, the family...
  10. Console Timer not ported over from 360 - Why?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Timer not ported over from 360 - Why?!: So, by now I'm sure that I'm not the first to post this... And I know for a fact I'm not the first to mention it SOMEWHERE. And Microsoft should have heard it, screaming from a thousand different...