Timer on XBox 360

Discus and support Timer on XBox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is a timer on my XBox 360, and i cant get it off. What do i do to get it off my XBox 360? a5cd18a5-7cd5-4a2e-9590-8a85a6048166 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaKenzie Fraser, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Timer on XBox 360

There is a timer on my XBox 360, and i cant get it off. What do i do to get it off my XBox 360?

:)

MaKenzie Fraser, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

CAN U HELP ME!!!!

3. SoccerDad68 Win User

Where is Family timer on Xbox One?

As of today, there is no family timer on Xbox One, as there is on Xbox 360. Confirmed via Xbox support.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

Hey there Troy,

Sorry to hear you are running into these problems. Is it possible that there is a Family Timer set on the Console?

Go ahead and take a look at the following support page for more help with this.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  5. ExcessBoat9 Win User

Where is Family timer on Xbox One?

There is no family timer feature in XBOX One like there was in 360. I encourage all that want this feature to speak up using the XBOX feedback and suggestion site:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../6028711-family-timer

The more people that vote, the more it will be noticed!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Timer on XBox 360

The timer you are referring to can be a power setting or is a parental feature Could you give us more on information on this time please to assist you with it.
Thema:

Timer on XBox 360

1. Timer on XBox 360 - Similar Threads - Timer 360

2. Event timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Event timer: Hi I am currently playing the October 18 2019 World tour. I started playing this morning and had to stop so I clicked the back tab and closed the app. BTW I am playing on my Samsung Tablet. When I...
  3. the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?: Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ? How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ? We need a pause button....
  4. ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]: 2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。 以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。 これを動かす方法、もしくは非表示にする方法、もしくは元のUIに戻す方法など、解決策があれば教えてく さい。...
  5. Can we get a sleep timer, please?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a sleep timer, please?: Just recently separated from my wife and moved in with my dad. Cable box has been having issues recently, so I started using my xbox with the Spectrum TV app. This app completely ignores the one...
  6. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar: The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10...
  7. Shutdown Timer/Sleeptimer Aktion für laufende Apps ???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shutdown Timer/Sleeptimer Aktion für laufende Apps ???: Hallo alle zusammen Ich schaue über meine XBoX ONE auch iPTV. Die Sleeptimer Funktion klappt bei Spielen auch, nach 1Std Inaktivität fährt die BoX runter. Und nu meine Frage: Gibt es eine...
  8. Xbox 360 Family Timer - Setting from a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Family Timer - Setting from a PC: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to set the family timer of an Xbox 360 from a PC? Also, If the Xbox is set to allow 1 hours play a day, at what point does the timer reset, is it at...
  9. When will ScreenTime feature (replacement for family timer on 360) become active on Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will ScreenTime feature (replacement for family timer on 360) become active on Xbox One?: Hi there, I have discussed this with your sales team and advised that it would be available in the next release but no clarity on release dates or planned bug/fixes. On xbox 360, the family...
  10. Console Timer not ported over from 360 - Why?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Timer not ported over from 360 - Why?!: So, by now I'm sure that I'm not the first to post this... And I know for a fact I'm not the first to mention it SOMEWHERE. And Microsoft should have heard it, screaming from a thousand different...