TimeSplitters 2 Sensitivity Issue (Series X Backwards Compatibility)

Discus and support TimeSplitters 2 Sensitivity Issue (Series X Backwards Compatibility) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; One of my favourite games, TimeSplitters 2, was recently made backwards compatible. However, after purchasing it I'm finding the game borderline... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaptainRad88, Nov 18, 2021.

1. CaptainRad88
    CaptainRad88 Guest

One of my favourite games, TimeSplitters 2, was recently made backwards compatible. However, after purchasing it I'm finding the game borderline unplayable. On Series X, the game has severe control issues caused by the emulation. It's very difficult to aim correctly in game due to botched sensitivity settings that don't reflect the original release. These settings can't be changed through in-game menus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpl9RWU0azo&feature=emb_title&ab_channel=GoTeamScotch

And here is a Reddit thread full of other users with this issue.

I think the game will need to be patched to correct this issue. How can I escalate this issue and bring it to the attention of the backwards compatibility team? I'm hoping it can be fixed. I'm really disappointed currently and feeling like I wasted money on a sub-par version of a great game.

:)

CaptainRad88, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Rad welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Something we can always do as a community is posting the concerns on the official Xbox Reddit page! There the devs and other workers check all the fedback the community gives them! https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox?utm_medium=androi... I suggest posting your post and the r/TimeSplitters post there!
  3. D4vid 360 Win User

Evil dead games

It will probably become backward compatible with series x. In this moment the backward compatibility project for xbox one has been stopped, waiting for series x
  4. RVinto81 Win User

Games to be Added for Backwards Compatibility Xbox Series X

Rasmus thanks for reply, it is a question, im asking if Timesplitters games are gonna be added to the compatibility list!

While you're here can you ask people in charge if this is something that's possible? This new xbox series x looks pretty impressive, when Phil Spencer announced full compatibility for all generations of xbox games does that mean all of em are gonna be available?
    Timesplitters on series x would be amazing!

Thanks

Robert
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Question about Orange box

And, if it were not backwards compatible, you might have to wait until the release of Xbox Series X, as they have said they have stopped working on bringing Backwards Compatible titles to Xbox One until the Series X launch to get Backwards Compatibility
    up and running on the Series X. Form there, I imagine they will move back to bringing titles to both Series X and Xbox One for a few more years.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Elite série 2[Xbox Elite series 2]

Hello _Cristophe-,

Thank you for your post. The Xbox Series X will allow for backward compatibility with Xbox One controllers, meaning an Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 will work as normal with the Series X.

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. TimeSplitters 2 Sensitivity Issue (Series X Backwards Compatibility) - Similar Threads - TimeSplitters Sensitivity Issue

2. Problem Aiming on Timesplitters 2

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Aiming on Timesplitters 2: Hi! A ton of people, including me, are extremely happy that Microsoft added Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect to its backwardcompatibility program. However, there seems to be a...
  3. About TimeSplitters 2 Controls via Xbox Series X, and nothing oddities

in XboX Insiders
    About TimeSplitters 2 Controls via Xbox Series X, and nothing oddities: So a few of us who are massive timesplitters fans on r/timesplitters began looking into the controls concerning the rerelease via series x. Its a fantastic rerelease, but there are some few things...
  4. Homefront/Timesplitters 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Homefront/Timesplitters 2: I got Homefront The Revolution and i am enjoying it. I found the Timeplitters 2 arcade machine which unlocked the game in the extras menu. I have noticed that even the first 2 levels of...
  5. Bring back TimeSplitters for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bring back TimeSplitters for Xbox Series X: Hi guys I noticed Timesplitters wasn't on the compatibility list for Xbox Series X, these were great games back on the original Xbox few years ago! They need to be brought back & refreshed for...
  6. Timesplitters 1, 2 and Future Perfect for Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Timesplitters 1, 2 and Future Perfect for Backwards Compatibility: So, I opened this discussion with the hopes that others would find it, give their opinions and, maybe, get enough support for Microsoft to see how much we would like to see these games licensed...
  7. Timesplitters 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Timesplitters 2: PLEASE make Timesplitters 2 backwards compatibile. ec8ead0a-2913-4a05-b262-cfacb9b8c3b2
  8. OG Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OG Timesplitters 2 and Timesplitters Future Perfect?: Seeing how OG games are making a strong comeback, is there a possibility Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect could be revived? I know there is a dedicated team of passionate fans that have been...
  9. Make Timesplitter 2 Backwards Compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Timesplitter 2 Backwards Compatible: Do any of you vintage gamers remember Time splitter 2? Because I sure do. It was one of the original games that got me into gaming. Although I did have it for PS2 I also had it for Xbox. It was...
  10. Timesplitters Future Perfect made compatible with Xbox One's backwards compatibility.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Timesplitters Future Perfect made compatible with Xbox One's backwards compatibility.: Since there is no current known plans for the future of this franchise, it would be nice to still be able to play at least one of these games, on current gen consoles. Seeing as its an original...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Timesplitters 2 aim sensitivity