Tips for getting into a new genre of game.

Discus and support Tips for getting into a new genre of game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just give it a go if its free, nothing worse than delaying yourself. 30aa126d-648c-406f-acc8-c49c66bdc05e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaGrimGamer43, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Tips for getting into a new genre of game.

Just give it a go if its free, nothing worse than delaying yourself.

:)

DaGrimGamer43, Jul 12, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

the only real tip for getting into a new type of game I can really think of is to watch it on YouTube and Mixer (Mixer especially as you can usually chat with the streamer and ask for advice and they can often demonstrate what they mean while they explain.
    don't forget to drop a follow if they are helpful ;) )
  3. Villarino Win User

Hello! Here is my two cents, always save before a combat, always try differents paths, allies, and combinations of team mates, objects, etc. Keep attention to the tutorial and pay attention to weakness of your enemies, dont skip the dialogs usually they
    give you useful info or tips. Good luck!
  4. JUST DO IT415 Win User

I suggest to take your time and don't rush into anything super fast or make judgements quickly. I used to be confused on how fun Rocket League would be and look at my stats now in the thousands of hours played. I normally try to play a new genre a couple
    times before I would give up on a game. I'm not really into fighting games but I do prefer some over others. For example, Street fighter series were some of the most popular in my circle of friends and I basically learned from my friends on their method to
    get better/keep practicing.
  5. Geth Win User

That's some pretty good advice. Civ games have always been top tier from what I understand.
  6. HollywoodBull Win User

for me RPG where you have companions with backstory. Always been a personal fav of mine. Like KOTOR, Baldurs gate, Mass effect series
Thema:

1. Tips for getting into a new genre of game. - Similar Threads - Tips getting genre

2. SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started

in XBoX on Consoles
    SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started: if its cool. I wanna start a thread were people can come for help on the game of SMITE. maybe wanting tips, some tricks or good flank moves. character builds or just wanting to meet new smite...
  3. Madden 19 tips?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 19 tips?: Just wondering if anyone here who plays Madden 19 can point me in the direction of a website that can help me learn the game better so I can stop getting murdered online like 60-3....
  4. Data transfer and tips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Data transfer and tips: I'm new to the XBOX/Microsoft ecosystem so I don't fully understand a few things. I can't seem to transfer My original XBOX save game data I have in my XBOX 360 over to my XBOX One. Tried doing it...
  5. Sugestão para Xbox One. [Translation-Tip for Xbox One.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sugestão para Xbox One. [Translation-Tip for Xbox One.]: Gostaria de saber porque não colocam conquistas (achievements) nos jogos do xbox classico, seria uma forma de fazer jogadores comprar e jogar mais esses jogos [Translation- I would like to know...
  6. Tips for a badly managed system with some evidence!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tips for a badly managed system with some evidence!: even look at what I said 2 years ago: 9/24/2016, 12:51:45 PM So this is my final ban huh? well I'm serious when I say this I think this a fault on your guy's part ever since my last ban I never...
  7. 使用微软商城下载游戏提示0x80070057 [Translation-Download game tips 0x80070057 ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    使用微软商城下载游戏提示0x80070057 [Translation-Download game tips 0x80070057 ...: 于11月1日购买Forza Motorsport 7但是 法下载 [Translation-Purchased on November 1 Forza Motorsport 7 but cannot download] aa7525d0-e6ce-46c0-b9f0-e5742ec10078
  8. Tips for getting support to actually fix a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tips for getting support to actually fix a problem: Anyone have any tips on getting Xbox support to actually fix a problem? I've been dealing with shoddy support for almost 5 months now and they're very unresponsive, dismissive and haven't been...
  9. New To Halo So give me some tips on how not to get slaughtered so quickly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New To Halo So give me some tips on how not to get slaughtered so quickly: Hey Guys, New to Halo just picked up the Master Chief Collection and I have not played Destiny since, so I am tired of being cannon fodder give me some decent tips on prolonging my life. Tired...
  10. How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?: A proper marketing plan is a key to the success of any type of business. In a small business, it is even more challenging because the funds and the time are limited. The efficient use of the...