Tips for getting into a new genre of game.

Discus and support Tips for getting into a new genre of game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just give it a go if its free, nothing worse than delaying yourself. 30aa126d-648c-406f-acc8-c49c66bdc05e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DaGrimGamer43, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Tips for getting into a new genre of game.

Just give it a go if its free, nothing worse than delaying yourself.

:)

DaGrimGamer43, Jul 12, 2019
  2. ravary212 Win User

have a friend that play the new tipe of genre you look up to
  3. DanMen334 Win User

the main thing would be to look for one that has a theme of your liking as that would make the story catches your attention, no longer be of a gender means that all are equal, examples the mario and the rabits, have the same system of game that halo wars,
    but they are very different, in which one that calls your attention for the characters or history and that would be the indicated one.
  4. Wardens legacy Win User

What I normaly do is just power house through it... Play it until I get further into the game then choose if I want to play it or not
  5. Ambassador Kingz Win User

I personally will take the time to read reviews online as well as watch tutorials. Otherwise with some games like For the King a turn based strategy that a few others have recommend, I just jumped in with friends for local co-op. This helps take the edge
    off because you have people around to make it more entertaining and learn together.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I honestly don't have much to offer when it comes to getting into Turned Based games since I tend to find them slow. Although, I did think that Child of Light was a nice game with a good story.

When it comes to getting into different genre in general, all I can really suggest is to try different games; whether they be Games with Gold or Game Pass. For example, you may not enjoy one turned based game, but there might be other ones that capture your
    interests.

Take it slow and steady. You may enjoy some games fairly earlier on, while others might grow on you over time. Even if you don't end up liking a game, at least you can say you tried it out.
Thema:

1. Tips for getting into a new genre of game. - Similar Threads - Tips getting genre

2. Tips for New Members

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tips for New Members: Right now, i would suggest getting involved with the ambassadors discord pages, and talking with your community advisors. They’re gonna give you great sdvice, and be welcoming, and there was this...
  3. Game streaming not working TIPS?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming not working TIPS?: Hi all, I have enrolled as an Xbox insider and I am trying to get game streaming to work on my phone, following the announcement that it's available to all Xbox countries. I enrolled on the...
  4. Halo Reach: Tip of the spear achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach: Tip of the spear achievement.: Hi, thanks for stopping by to try and help me with my problem. Halo MCC has released on PC (yay!) I have ran through Reach multiple times already getting all the achievements i can. Only one...
  5. Trouble loading cloud saves on Viva Pinata: TiP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble loading cloud saves on Viva Pinata: TiP: I wanted to revisit this game for a bit, so I moved all of my save files from my 360 to the cloud so I can access them on my xb1. I have both the backward-compatible version and the one through...
  6. New GT system Tip/wanted Feature

in XboX Insiders
    New GT system Tip/wanted Feature: I would like the ability to pick if you want to have a second name displayed, mine looks ugly because I don’t want to be associated with said clan in the gamertag and I don’t want to pay 10$ to...
  7. SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started

in XBoX on Consoles
    SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started: if its cool. I wanna start a thread were people can come for help on the game of SMITE. maybe wanting tips, some tricks or good flank moves. character builds or just wanting to meet new smite...
  8. Tips for getting support to actually fix a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tips for getting support to actually fix a problem: Anyone have any tips on getting Xbox support to actually fix a problem? I've been dealing with shoddy support for almost 5 months now and they're very unresponsive, dismissive and haven't been...
  9. New To Halo So give me some tips on how not to get slaughtered so quickly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New To Halo So give me some tips on how not to get slaughtered so quickly: Hey Guys, New to Halo just picked up the Master Chief Collection and I have not played Destiny since, so I am tired of being cannon fodder give me some decent tips on prolonging my life. Tired...
  10. How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?: A proper marketing plan is a key to the success of any type of business. In a small business, it is even more challenging because the funds and the time are limited. The efficient use of the...