Tips for getting into open world games?

Discus and support Tips for getting into open world games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have been trying to get into open world games for a while but everything seems so confusing Does anyone have tips to help me not be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigPigGaming112, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Tips for getting into open world games?

Hello everyone,

I have been trying to get into open world games for a while but everything seems so confusing

Does anyone have tips to help me not be so confused?

:)

BigPigGaming112, Mar 6, 2020
  2. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Time lots of time is what you need, and take the games slow don't rush through quests and remember to explore as much as possible. Pay attention to the lore and stories around you.
  3. Bokor Zombie Win User

My recommendation is play something that has a story line that appeals to you
  4. ssperk Win User

start with something with more directions like rd2
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I agree, sometimes guides can spoil the adventure of a game.
  6. BowenB23 Win User

A lot of this comes down to the specific game. I wouldnt hesitate to look up some guides or watch some streams of the game. Ultimately dont force it if the game isnt for you. First and foremost you should enjoy what you play.
Thema:

1. Tips for getting into open world games? - Similar Threads - Tips getting open

2. Viva Pinata TIP no xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Viva Pinata TIP no xbox live?: When I am trying to play with my friends on viva pinata TIP it won't allow me to play with him over xbox live, it says I don't have a membership and I just renewed it. Can someone please help me...
  3. My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox just started leaking and i dont know what the cause is no one has tipped any water...: My xbox just started leaking water from the usb no one has tipped any water on the xbox it just turned off this morning 84aaaa62-ef75-4d49-8192-53321b2afa28
  4. What are some good ways / tips to get people to know about about your clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are some good ways / tips to get people to know about about your clubs: Everyone creates these clubs for their own reasons. I made two that combine my my two greatest interests in this period of my life. I created them with an intention that they should be a...
  5. Tips on fixing xbox one controller for liquid damage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tips on fixing xbox one controller for liquid damage: Well clumsy me has just spilled coffee on my xbox one controller and now it's going haywire on the dashboard basically the Dpad and analog stick moving by its self. I've opened it up and cleaned...
  6. Tips for getting into a new genre of game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tips for getting into a new genre of game.: Just give it a go if its free, nothing worse than delaying yourself. 30aa126d-648c-406f-acc8-c49c66bdc05e
  7. SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started

in XBoX on Consoles
    SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started: if its cool. I wanna start a thread were people can come for help on the game of SMITE. maybe wanting tips, some tricks or good flank moves. character builds or just wanting to meet new smite...
  8. Tips for getting support to actually fix a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tips for getting support to actually fix a problem: Anyone have any tips on getting Xbox support to actually fix a problem? I've been dealing with shoddy support for almost 5 months now and they're very unresponsive, dismissive and haven't been...
  9. New To Halo So give me some tips on how not to get slaughtered so quickly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New To Halo So give me some tips on how not to get slaughtered so quickly: Hey Guys, New to Halo just picked up the Master Chief Collection and I have not played Destiny since, so I am tired of being cannon fodder give me some decent tips on prolonging my life. Tired...
  10. How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to small business marketing tips effective ways to get success?: A proper marketing plan is a key to the success of any type of business. In a small business, it is even more challenging because the funds and the time are limited. The efficient use of the...