Tired of Playing BF4 with no strategy, nobody to talk to?

Discus and support Tired of Playing BF4 with no strategy, nobody to talk to? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Join Revolution of Gaming! RoG is recruiting new members for our Warrior Company. message me on Xbox One, GT: . Ill be more than happy to help you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoG Greening, Jan 22, 2014.

1. RoG Greening
    RoG Greening Guest

Join Revolution of Gaming!

RoG is recruiting new members for our Warrior Company. message me on Xbox One, GT: .

Ill be more than happy to help you join our family.

:)

RoG Greening, Jan 22, 2014
  2. OKC44THUNDER
    OKC44THUNDER Guest
    If you're good at Call of Duty, you're either cheating or a 500 pound man?

Im going to give bf4 a try, im getting tired of the modding, cheating and trash talk myself.

OKC44THUNDER, Jan 22, 2014
  3. MistrSosa
    MistrSosa Guest
    xb1 cod ghosts looking for players with mics

Im tired of playing games with randoms who are no good a nd dont talk. Add me. I'm on throughout all afternoons. Thanks.

MistrSosa, Jan 22, 2014
  4. OKC44THUNDER Win User

If you're good at Call of Duty, you're either cheating or a 500 pound man?

Im going to give bf4 a try, im getting tired of the modding, cheating and trash talk myself.
  5. Hawkeye OG Win User

Nobody Ever Talks!

I noticed this a lot too. Even though there was party chat in reach people still talked in the lobby. In halo4 no one talks at all... very anti social people these days I guess.
  6. XxBlessed Mommy Win User

Nobody Ever Talks!

I've noticed this too! It's kind of awkward talking by yourself, but I at least give some call outs in hopes that some are listening. Lol
  7. WolfKrugerXx Win User

Nobody Ever Talks!

Yea, I don't sit in Party Chat, half the time people in the chat aren't even in my game so that's useless, don't see the point of talking to ppl who live near me over the xbox. So I have a mic in but I haven't felt like trash talking lately, to me, that's
    where all the fun is. People are too serious these days.
  8. zePainTrain818 Win User

Why every xboxone comes with kinect-Battlefield 4 will include Kinect functionality on Xbox One

When i'm playing bf4 my hands will be too busy on the controller killing people so i will not be waving my hands and i'll be too busy chatting strategy and bull crap talking with my buddies so i will not be using voice commands with the kinect.i doubt any
    of the kinect features will be used on the multiplayer and it will most likely be used on the single player.is there any true battlefielder that plays the single player campaign?
Thema:

1. Tired of Playing BF4 with no strategy, nobody to talk to? - Similar Threads - Tired Playing BF4

2. I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy: On Microsoft Solitaire I accidentally clicked "always remember my selection" now I am stuck playing the dumb game on easy. Even though I have mastered it and could play it on hard or expert. I...
  3. Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering: I like many others like playing Modern Warfare games that we purchased on xbox360 and not like to play them on Xbox One. the problem that most of us are having is that out of 10 games there...
  4. Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game: This the 3rd time I have been reported for absolutely nothing. I now cannot play and chat with my friends all because some little immature brat keeps spamming the report systems. It’s aggravating...
  5. I'm tired of playing microsoft bingo and almost making it to the end of the game and no ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm tired of playing microsoft bingo and almost making it to the end of the game and no ...: I have lost lots of tickets and luggage because the game kicks out and i'm stuck with no tickets, coins or luggage. Please fix game. I get a new friend and all of my friends have the same crome...
  6. Tired of playing at the moment. So.. Let's talk about anime! -- Otaku mode: ON!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of playing at the moment. So.. Let's talk about anime! -- Otaku mode: ON!!: Can anyone give me their list of top 10 or 20 or 30 anime that you've enjoyed watching? Here are some that I've watched and liked so far: (not in particular order) 1. Food Wars!: Shokugeki no...
  7. Tired of playing alone looking for friends and good FPS players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of playing alone looking for friends and good FPS players: I have never done this, but really I'm tired of not doing raids and missing out on trials of Osiris. I live in las Vegas (pacific standard time) and I do play frequently. I'm very interested in...
  8. Tired of playing minecraft alone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of playing minecraft alone!: send me a friend request and we'll start a new world, must have a mic d70094ca-d94e-4520-9898-708a63bb7bfc
  9. Bored and tired of playing alone o-o

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bored and tired of playing alone o-o: I've only got one solid friend who I play with regularly and it's getting pretty lonely having to play alone 99% of the time. I've tried the forums once before and it didn't really work out but I...
  10. Sick and tired of waiting for updates to update before i can play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sick and tired of waiting for updates to update before i can play: Im sick and tired of waiting for updates to finish downloading before i can play. I dont have much free time to play. I do so once a month or once every other month, so when i turn mi xbox on, i...