Tired of seeing "TV" and "Internet Explorer" on my main window

Discus and support Tired of seeing "TV" and "Internet Explorer" on my main window in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am tired of searching for a solution so I thought I'd post and see if it was just common knowledge and I was not int he know. How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doktor Wer, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Doktor Wer
    Doktor Wer Guest

Hello,

I am tired of searching for a solution so I thought I'd post and see if it was just common knowledge and I was not int he know.

How do I disable Internet Explorer and the "TV" app from my xbox. Its cluttering up my main screen with 2 apps that I never use unless its accidentally launched. I also never use the "snap" function either and don't know why it must be there. Is there a
    ways I can make these go away?

While I'm at it, can I get rid of the ads? I'm not going to buy anything, im not going to upgrade to gold. I dont need to keep seeing it. Can I make it always start at my Pins? thats the stuff that I'm going to use.

:)

Doktor Wer, Aug 29, 2014
  2. How to add spaces between paragraphs on the forums?

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]

What browser are you using? If it's Chrome it doesn't work well here I believe. It's either Internet Explorer or Firefox.
    There are no issues making paragraphs on IE.

[/quote]

Let's test that assumption shall we.

I have both Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 17.0.1 with Fx as my main browser and I.E9 as my secondary.

I wonder if it will work.

ILOVEBAY0n37T4, Aug 29, 2014
  3. How to add spaces between paragraphs on the forums?

[quote user="Obsessive Power"]

What browser are you using? If it's Chrome it doesn't work well here I believe. It's either Internet Explorer or Firefox.
    There are no issues making paragraphs on IE.

[/quote]

Let's test that assumption shall we.

I have both Internet Explorer 9 and Firefox 17.0.1. Firefox as my main browser and I.E 9 as my secondary browser.

I have typed this on I.E.

Wonder if it will work.

ILOVEBAY0n37T4, Aug 29, 2014
  4. JeffJJJ
    JeffJJJ Guest

This is determined by whats recently used or that you have pinned, I have neither of those apps showing on my dash at all. because i don't use them. Well i have TV showing but i use it daily. But IE nor Snap show on my dash.

JeffJJJ, Aug 29, 2014
  5. JeffJJJ Win User

This is determined by whats recently used or that you have pinned, I have neither of those apps showing on my dash at all. because i don't use them. Well i have TV showing but i use it daily. But IE nor Snap show on my dash.
  6. Bieker154 Win User

Speedtest

have you tired going to speed test on your internet explorer on the xbox??
  7. WristyGrunt3 Win User

activating membership

no, it says "congratulations, you are using internet explorer 8, the latest browser for windows xp. Now let's see what's next for windows" then alot of banners about exploring the features of said browser. nothing about any code redemptions.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Unsupported video type or incorrect file path

To resolve this issue, we suggest resetting Internet Explorer settings. Please check this
    article to see how.
  9. Feyd03 Win User

Why don't I get my password reset sent to my email when requested?

I don't have Internet explorer. Strangely enough, it isn't compatible with my version of Windows. I have Windows 8.1 64bit.
Thema:

1. Tired of seeing "TV" and "Internet Explorer" on my main window - Similar Threads - Tired seeing Internet

2. I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm tired of playing this gosh darn game on easy: On Microsoft Solitaire I accidentally clicked "always remember my selection" now I am stuck playing the dumb game on easy. Even though I have mastered it and could play it on hard or expert. I...
  3. Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this function broken on every 2nd update? I'm tired to create a new ticket every time.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  4. Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tired of not being able to play games due to system tampering: I like many others like playing Modern Warfare games that we purchased on xbox360 and not like to play them on Xbox One. the problem that most of us are having is that out of 10 games there...
  5. Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0x80072EFD". Sick and Tired of sign outs and non...: look to start this I'm just gonna say that I am an Aussie and the no profanity rule is gonna be really hard. I am sick and tired of xbox not signing me in no xbox live status and other...…....
  6. Im tired of being [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im tired of being [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]: Why i cannot play the gold game on X1, i already paid gold to have it why they said that i need to renew gold if i wanna play....this is mine i paid the to have it even if its only 13,75$.....if...
  7. tired of paying for error message

in XBoX on Windows
    tired of paying for error message: hi i'm really tired of paying for a service i can't use .. last weeks xbox has been down for several occasions. quite tired of paying 100sek for something I can use 50% of the time I want....
  8. Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi ive been banned straight after my last day of the other ban , im sick of tired calling ...: Can someone help ***Moved from: Other/Unknown/Gaming*** b32ddabe-b2e9-43f8-9a70-f3f332362301
  9. So tired of garbage support

in XBoX Accessibility
    So tired of garbage support: why is so hard to get in contact with anyone from microsoft? Why do i have to select 12 different options in order to contact them? So tired of this nonsense. 4cc8b3fc-91ed-4dbd-b664-11d9b3e592ea
  10. I'm tired of Smurf accounts and I want my money back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm tired of Smurf accounts and I want my money back.: I want to play with my own tears. I'm tired of playing with people who just trash the games because they are interested to see people's reaction or want to post it on youtube. If Microsoft is not...