Titan one double y one time

Discus and support Titan one double y one time in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i get a titan one and i want press double y one time. Not 2 times but one time, on black ops 2 xbox 360. Can you help me, thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fm xToss9, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Fm xToss9
    Fm xToss9 Guest

Hello, i get a titan one and i want press double y one time. Not 2 times but one time, on black ops 2 xbox 360. Can you help me, thanks.

:)

Fm xToss9, Oct 13, 2019
  2. Fm xToss9 Win User

I cant its impossible, i have gtuner pro and i cant do my script. I dont kwno how do my script to change double y to one time y man
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry but you can only do what's available in game. If you have to double tap the Y then that's what you have to do. Modifications of Xbox hardware is not allowed.
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

HEy there :)

could be you have to set the controller in game...
  5. Fm xToss9 Win User

A friend tell me, this titan one will can change your double y to one time y. How i do for come to microsoft boutique for look my controller. Thanks
  6. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Hi mate how old is your controller? Have the buttons started going sticky?

You can alway download this app called game controller tester from the Microsoft store should help tell you if it's the controller,
Thema:

1. Titan one double y one time - Similar Threads - Titan double

2. Titan one double y one time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titan one double y one time: Hello, i get a titan on and i want press one time y and it will do double y in one time, on xbox 360 black ops 2. Can you hhelp me, thanks b8122b06-2a2f-4253-8096-04c53ac00f0e
  3. Titan one double y one time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titan one double y one time: Bonjour, j'ai un titan one et j'aimerais savoir comment faire un double y en appuyant qu'une fois sur black ops 2 xbox 360. Merci de votre soutien. [Translation-Hello, I have a titan one and I...
  4. Titan Quest Anniverary Edition crashes instantly after start - SELFSOLVED (!) Could help others

in XBoX on Windows
    Titan Quest Anniverary Edition crashes instantly after start - SELFSOLVED (!) Could help others: Hi Support. I wanted to play Titan Quest Anniversary, but sadly, after the start I can hear a sound that seems to "hang" and repeats 4 times. Then, my screen gets black and I get back to the...
  5. Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch freeze up when trying to play Monster Jam Steel Titans: Can ANYONE please help with this ongoing issue I am having. Was told THQ NORDIC is aware of this issue but when can I expect a resolution to the problem? Can NOT play this game. Please help!...
  6. Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on pc - Titan Quest Anniversary Edition old version (Version 1.45): Greetings, couldn't play the game online. After a lot of testing and changing stuff up I realised that the installed version via the Xbox game app is 1.45, the actual Version on Steam is v2.7...
  7. Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attack on Titan 2 Online mode is broken: Since the other thread got locked, this game just received an update and expansion but the multiplayer is completely broken for some people, myself included. I can play Gears 4, Overwatch,...
  8. How to access the Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle DLC content

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to access the Attack on Titan 2 Final Battle DLC content: My son preordered the attack on titans two final battle DLC but he doesnt know how to go about accessing the content. Can someone please walk him through what to do in order to access the dlc ?...
  9. Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox beta app - titan quest anniversary edition: Hey so i downloaded this tried to launch it, after clicking play it does nothing. i figured it was corrupted or something in the download so i re-downloaded it and boom nothing happens again. it...
  10. Ark survival extinction Titans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark survival extinction Titans: I have a question for Ark Survival Evolved on the Map Extinction. There are Titans and I was wondering if you use a summon code, will it only let you have it tamed for 5 days. I read that's what...