Titanfall 2

Discus and support Titanfall 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Just recently installed Titanfall 2 Via Gamepass PC. I know other games give access to the Xbox Achievements of the game. Not seeming so for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LandoCraze, May 4, 2021 at 10:33 AM.

1. LandoCraze
    LandoCraze Guest

Titanfall 2

Just recently installed Titanfall 2 Via Gamepass PC.

I know other games give access to the Xbox Achievements of the game.

Not seeming so for Titanfall? Am I missing something.

If they aren't supported cool just looking for any sort of answer. ;/

:)

2. PalmettoBling Win User

TITANFALL 2 EA Access problem

Sorry, Titanfall 2 is not apart of EA or Origin Access. Official post from EA: https://help.ea.com/no-no/help/titanfall/titanfall-2/titanfall-2-is-not-a-part-of-ea-access-or-origin-access/
  3. Unreal Warfare Win User

Reviews starting to appear

4. Tomesso Win User

Games That Had Underrated Mulitplayers

For me, Titanfall. The first one and Titanfall 2 as well. Great games.
  5. Malacath Win User

Would love to see damage to buildings and the terrain...

I don't think it will get added to Titanfall now.

But maybe Titanfall 2
  6. Windows10XboxOne Win User

Where do you think this game ranks among COD and BF

Here is how I would rank these games based on my opinion.

Competitiveness:

1. Battlefield

2. Call of Duty

3. Titanfall

Fun factor:

1. Titanfall

2. Battlefield

3. Call of Duty

Replay-ability:

1. Call of Duty

2. Battlefield

3. Titanfall

Originality:

1. Titanfall

2. Call of Duty

3. Battlefield
Thema:

Titanfall 2

1. Titanfall 2 - Similar Threads - Titanfall

2. Titanfall Dlc Refuses to Download, Posts exist from 2014 saying so, No Solutions given...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Dlc Refuses to Download, Posts exist from 2014 saying so, No Solutions given...: Hello I'm trying to download the dlc for Titanfall I legally purchased, and have downloaded and played before. Today the Xbone One doesn't feel like doing it's job I payed 600 dollars to watch it...
  3. Can't play the multiplayer of Titanfall 2 on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play the multiplayer of Titanfall 2 on Xbox: I can't play the Xbox Titanfall 2's multiplayer. It reads, 'This account is not permitted to play online'. I am on an adult account and multiplayer is allowed on my settings....
  4. Titanfall 2 wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 wont open: [img] Ive just recently installed Titanfall 2 because i thought id try my hand. But as i get the notification that its ready to start i open the game but all it says is this. The game came out in...
  5. xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL: Dears Experts, How to fix it? xbox live error retrieving player data from storage - code 403 - FOR TITANFALL I cant play TITANFALL today ...can you help me? Adilson...
  6. Alguem ainda joga Titanfall? to muuuiito atrasado e conheci o game agora.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Alguem ainda joga Titanfall? to muuuiito atrasado e conheci o game agora.: To muuuuiito atrasado e conheci o game agora, tentei o modo campanha mas nao tem ninguem no servidor, consegui apenas no modo exaustao, alguem ai pra jogar o modo campanha? adiciona minha...
  7. Cannot launch Titanfall II

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Titanfall II: I was playing Titanfall II last night, closed the game and did a normal shutdown of ,my Xbox One. I logged in about an hour later and tried to launch Titanfall II. The disc was still in the tray...
  8. Game ready for Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game ready for Titanfall: In the Xbox one version of Titanfall, if you are not present when the game you are waiting for is ready, I. E. In settings, or games/updates, it will say "Game Ready for Titanfall." How does it do...
  9. Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please HELP me! I only play Titanfall 2!: I recently redeemed a 3 month Live card within a week or two ago. But when i go to sign into xbox live it only prompts me with a billing option saying i have to pay 9.99 a month to geton...?!?!?!...
  10. TITANFALL 2 ULTIMATE EDITION ON SALE

in XBoX on Consoles
    TITANFALL 2 ULTIMATE EDITION ON SALE: Titanfall 2 is currently on sale at one small price of £3.74 and at that price its a pure steal. fast paced and lots of fun it will keep you busy for a good while. even if your unsure whether or...