Titanfall 360

Discus and support Titanfall 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Looking for gamertags of ppl picking up titanfall on 360 , il be getting it on xbox one later in year , untill then il pick it up on the 360 , looking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HugoAgogo74, Jan 22, 2014.

1. HugoAgogo74
    HugoAgogo74 Guest

Titanfall 360

Looking for gamertags of ppl picking up titanfall on 360 , il be getting it on xbox one later in year , untill then il pick it up on the 360 , looking for folks of half sensible type , chat and have fun,

state ur claim here with gamer tag if ur up for it -

:)

HugoAgogo74, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Inferno20
    Inferno20 Guest
    RoG Changes the Game - Join the Revolution!

Looks like they delayed the 360 release for Titanfall.

Oh well, more time to join our newly formed 360 Titanfall brigade!

Inferno20, Jan 22, 2014
  3. GeraldHargis
    GeraldHargis Guest
    GeraldHargis, Jan 22, 2014
  4. GeraldHargis Win User

where is the digital ver of titanfall on xbox 360???

5. Inferno20 Win User

RoG Changes the Game - Join the Revolution!

Looks like they delayed the 360 release for Titanfall.

Oh well, more time to join our newly formed 360 Titanfall brigade!
  6. SlappyMcGuiness Win User

where is the digital ver of titanfall on xbox 360???

from the ea webite : Titanfall will not be available for digital download via Xbox 360's Games on Demand at launch.

Titanfall will not be available for digital download via Xbox 360's Games on Demand at launch. Titanfall on the Xbox 360 is currently only available as a physical product, check your favorite retailer for when you'll be able to grab your copy of Titanfall!
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Titanfall stats

8. Pyramid Head15 Win User

The Power of Independent Developers

Hello TitanFall, on PC and 360. :)
Thema:

Titanfall 360

1. Titanfall 360 - Similar Threads - Titanfall 360

2. I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I buy Titanfall on 360, why do i need to pay again for play it on One?: I pay and download some games on my xbox360 using the store, when i buy my Xbox One I notice that many games do not appear automatically, some appear but others not... I think was a problem of...
  3. Are people still playing Titanfall on XBox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are people still playing Titanfall on XBox 360?: Hi all, I was wondering if there was still a size able community playing Titanfall on the 360? Is there anyway to tell externally say using the EA website? I noticed that there is 75% off for...
  4. Titanfall on xbox one or 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall on xbox one or 360?: Should I get it on xbox one or 360? Which one has the most people? c61b683f-82ce-40df-a2e3-af9f469dcab4
  5. The season pass for Titanfall is currently free on 360 and One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The season pass for Titanfall is currently free on 360 and One: Apparently it's to celebrate the one year anniversary of the game. I have no idea how long it will remain free, so if you don't already have it, grab it now! dbbee7b9-887b-4fc7-8c2a-1c97eef91f39
  6. Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360.: What's up everyone! So ah, i've downloaded and tried to install Titanfall in my xbox but somehow it never worked. I've been following those steps in this tutorial below but it's not working. can...
  7. Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall is not running on my xbox 360: What's up everyone! So ah, i've downloaded and tried to install Titanfall on my xbox but somehow it never worked. I've been following those steps in this tutorial below but it's not working. can...
  8. Titanfall Xbox 360 Digital Download Lies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Xbox 360 Digital Download Lies: I bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition on the Xbox 360 via Games On Demand and the description never said anything about requiring a Hard Drive yet the game says it does. What do I do?...
  9. Can't download Titanfall Frontiers Edge xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Titanfall Frontiers Edge xbox 360: Just bought the deluxe edition for the xbox 360 and i'm having the same issue mentioned here. goes 0 -1% then says can't download titanfall 78c31fd6-050b-4eb6-bfb1-430d99275e63
  10. Xbox 360 Hard Drive with Titanfall problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive with Titanfall problem: We have an Xbox 360. We have a 120 GB HDD Hard Drive connected via transfer cable. The Xbox recognizes the hard drive and will let us move stuff and store stuff on it. However, when we try to...