Titanfall Achievements Not Working

Discus and support Titanfall Achievements Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was told to post here from a chat rep. I was playing Titanfall and I was doing the training. I finished the training and my achievement didn't pop... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Gravity22, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Titanfall Achievements Not Working

I was told to post here from a chat rep. I was playing Titanfall and I was doing the training. I finished the training and my achievement didn't pop up. I believe the achievement is called like a vacation. I also logged out and back in and still nothing.
    I know there was an issue with achievements last week and it seems like it is still not working. Please Help. I don't want to keep playing until this get fixed.

:)

David Gravity22, Aug 10, 2014
  2. dainja raas
    dainja raas Guest
    Titanfall achievement not working?

Wait it out , it will pop eventually . I had the same issue a while back , it popped a couple of days later when I played another game of LTS.

dainja raas, Aug 10, 2014
  3. Skanker irl
    Skanker irl Guest

Yep, lots of Titanfall Xbox One achievements are glitchy, but they will unlock eventually at random times it seems. The DLC especially has issues unlocking at the right time.

Skanker irl, Aug 10, 2014
  4. Titanfall Achievements Not Working

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 10, 2014
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

6. Skanker irl Win User

Yep, lots of Titanfall Xbox One achievements are glitchy, but they will unlock eventually at random times it seems. The DLC especially has issues unlocking at the right time.
  7. dainja raas Win User

Wait it out , it will pop eventually . I had the same issue a while back , it popped a couple of days later when I played another game of LTS.
  8. PixelElephant Win User

Achievements in different language

Having the same problem here myself.

Titanfall achievments are showing up in German. Think it was just after the Titanfall update. The pop up box (when achievements unlock) still shows the achievement in English though.

Language and region is English/UK. My account is UK. No idea what is going on. All other games are showing up in English.

I did change the language as a test and when you select any other language, the achievements including Titanfall will change accordingly. It only doesn't work for English were Titanfall reverts to German!!! Crazy stuff!!!

Hope the new July update will fix this but if not then this will be annoying!!!

Glad I'm not on my own with this though! ;-)
  9. Lofty Who Win User

Titanfall

Thema:

1. Titanfall Achievements Not Working - Similar Threads - Titanfall Achievements Working

2. Titanfall weird Achievement glich?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall weird Achievement glich?: I Started playing Titanfall again, looked up my achievements I have "My Generation" which is getting to max level and reseting back to 1 (prestige if you play CoD) yet I didn't get the achievement...
  3. TItanfall achievements %100 without meeting requirements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TItanfall achievements %100 without meeting requirements...: So I'm playing titanfall and I have over 10 achievements at %100, the only difference from everyone else's problem is I didn't meet the requirements for any of them, they were all 10-40% before,...
  4. Titanfall achievements not progressing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall achievements not progressing: Recently got into Titanfall and have really not had any issues up until about 4 days ago with the achievements not unlocking. I was trying to go through the campaign missions to win the 2...
  5. "Side Pipe" Achievement Not Unlocking in Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Side Pipe" Achievement Not Unlocking in Titanfall: The "Side Pipe" achievement in Titanfall has not unlocked despite my earning well over 25 wall-running kills on Runoff. This is extremely aggravating because the achievement is being falsely...
  6. Titanfall achievement not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall achievement not working?: Hey guys around two days ago I played titanfall and should have unlock the last titan standing achievement. It says I have 100 percent completion yet, hasn't unlocked. I think other people are...
  7. Call of Duty Ghost Achievements Unlocked! But Not Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghost Achievements Unlocked! But Not Titanfall: Now I didn't notice if I got my Gamerscore for the 4 extinction achievements before I Cleared Local Saves in settings But I deleted titanfall saves completely then did delete local saves My xbox...
  8. Titanfall achievements (100%) but locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall achievements (100%) but locked: I have the Export Expert and Its a Trap! achievements at 100% but still locked, this is very annoying, I am an achievement hunter and this is really harming my gaming experience to the point of...
  9. Xbox One Achievement on Titanfall Still stuck at 100% and locked since May

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Achievement on Titanfall Still stuck at 100% and locked since May: Hello. I'm posting this on the forums since the support not solved it via twitter a few weeks a go when make contact with them. First of all, if im wrong i think we got an updated on June to...
  10. Titanfall achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall achievements: anyone still having an issue with the new achievements for fronties edge unlocking. ive got 3 that wont unlock but the rest will. y is that? thx and happy gaming cb56f0fa-93d5-45ef-9123-b0a82f85e5e5