TITANFALL BETA

Discus and support TITANFALL BETA in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We were on the SouthEastAsia servers which is why the ping was so high. But still it was not a problem a3da4d9e-9699-44a1-878c-3b870302f64a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RippenHarra, Feb 16, 2014.

1. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

TITANFALL BETA

We were on the SouthEastAsia servers which is why the ping was so high. But still it was not a problem

:)

RippenHarra, Feb 16, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Project Spark beta incoming

Project Spark has terrible timing. Titanfall or PS beta? I probably wont even download the beta because of #Titanfall

x24hrs2livex, Feb 16, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 16, 2014
  4. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest

TITANFALL BETA

Mar 11 is gonna be a long wait after Tuesday.

Merlin4421, Feb 16, 2014
  5. Very solid throughout my experience so far, and the Lv 14 cap takes me back to the COD4 beta. But there is one thing that bothers me, and it has done for the past few hours. It's a single thought that entered into my head and made me very wary:

Is that all?

There are not many weapons, even fewer attachments, and the Titan choices are also sparse. I realise that it's only beta, but there is nothing blacked out. I also realise that what it's lacking would make it similar to Call of duty and is therefore a bad
    thing, but I figured a game a without a single player mode would have an onslaught of content in the Multiplayer department, and I'm just underwhelmed at the moment in terms of quantity.

Having said that, I am aware that this is a stripped down version of the game, but the Cod 4 beta had a lot more content so I'm definitely concernedHopefully it's proven an unfounded concern though. But in terms of what we DO have... Wow. I am terrible at
    parkour and all that, but the sheer pace of the game is mind blowing. It's all really good stuff, I just want MORE.

Fatalshock8912, Feb 16, 2014
  6. Merlin4421
    Merlin4421 Guest
    Yeah I'm guessing there will be more. Especially since on their websites they show different chassis for the titans the beta is only 4gigs or so. (wth happened to my dragon gamer picture?)

Merlin4421, Feb 16, 2014
  7. Good news the Titanfall beta has been extended till the 19th!

Alliance United, Feb 16, 2014
  8. COD 2 HALO
    COD 2 HALO Guest

TITANFALL BETA

Fatal shock I am thinking the same. The game is bland. It also depends to toooo on ai play.

COD 2 HALO, Feb 16, 2014
  9. I know for a fact that there's 3 titan classes in the full game whereas the beta only gives you one. Also, there's a burn card for an LMG but it's not available as a class choice.

Bearing this in mind, I imagine there will be tonnes of stuff in the full game. The beta is a tiny snippet of the full game primarily for stress testing servers and a lot of the stuff has been a very well kept secret so far.

Dynamic Sausage, Feb 16, 2014
  10. I wish some of what we're doing carried over to the full version. lol I played almost 12 hours today.

DocHolliday 7, Feb 16, 2014
  11. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    i used a bloody ray gun today it was a anti titan weapon

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 17, 2014
  12. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    hey guys look at this video i noticed some stuff that aint in the beta i hope its in the full game

N7 Gh0stz, Feb 17, 2014
  13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
  14. M.Skwarciak
    M.Skwarciak Guest
    Why are enemy Titans indestructible? They have unlimited shields and unlimited health. Is it a bug or are there allready cheaters in the game?

M.Skwarciak, Feb 18, 2014
  15. I've killed lots of enemy Titans. I'm not sure why you think they are indestructible?

Patrick M. Martin, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

TITANFALL BETA

1. TITANFALL BETA - Similar Threads - TITANFALL BETA

2. Titanfall 2 million users online during beta not including 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 million users online during beta not including 360: Which PS4 forums, the EU ones? Where is the thread? 3df7734c-b7f6-4478-b1e0-0b88155c91ec
  3. Titanfall open beta montage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall open beta montage: For those that like montages here you go. [MEDIA] 95319162-4df5-48bf-a92a-a943fda1bfda
  4. Titanfall Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Beta: So far so good, I'm enjoying the game and as always a sucker for the challenges. Do we know if the challenges we unlock will transfer over to the full game once purchased?...
  5. Titanfall Open Beta Intallation stopped at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Open Beta Intallation stopped at 100%: Hi everybody, I've been trying to install the Titanfall beta since it became open, I tried several different things, at least a dozen times with the same outcome every time at 100% it says...
  6. Titanfall Beta - Loss of Picture?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Beta - Loss of Picture?!: I've played the Titanfall Beta 3 times, and 2 out of three times I loss picture when I hit the Guide Button to Go Home. First time I was in a lobby and hit the guide button to exit out and I lost...
  7. Titanfall Beta crashes to home screen, anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Beta crashes to home screen, anyone else?: Anyone else having the problem where they can't even get into Titanfall? I launch it, get the static, full-screen image, and then back to the home screen after a few seconds, every time....
  8. Download titanfall beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download titanfall beta: I'm trying to download it but it keeps going into que at 7% can someone help 275f0f13-095b-4841-83d0-e28e1055bb53
  9. beta dash (latest) network and titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    beta dash (latest) network and titanfall: hi all I have the latest dash update for the beta. I havnt had any issue since the update but tonight the xbox turn on fine. went in to titan fall and join a chat party then i was kicked of xbox...
  10. Xbox One Titanfall Beta Available now (No Code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Titanfall Beta Available now (No Code): This is from the official Repawn forum: The Titanfall beta is now available for download without a code for everyone with an XboxLive Gold account. Open up the the Games section at the store on...