Titanfall beta

Discus and support Titanfall beta in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I won the twitter contest for a titanfall beta code and haven't heard anything from your twitter team. Can anybody help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sargent suicide, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Titanfall beta

I won the twitter contest for a titanfall beta code and haven't heard anything from your twitter team. Can anybody help?

:)

sargent suicide, Feb 13, 2014
  2. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Project Spark beta incoming

Project Spark has terrible timing. Titanfall or PS beta? I probably wont even download the beta because of #Titanfall

x24hrs2livex, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Titanfall beta

HyruleBalverine, Feb 17, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Project Spark beta incoming

Project Spark has terrible timing. Titanfall or PS beta? I probably wont even download the beta because of #Titanfall
  6. Mr McKoy Win User

Titanfall won't play on XBOX One after install.

Solution found. Uninstall Titanfall and Titanfall Beta. Then reinstall. Worked for me.
  7. Vagner Ranieri Win User

Xbox One Blank Screen after last System Update

People were associating this problem with the Titanfall beta, but many have realized that the problem was with the new update. It happens with any app or game randomly.

On Titanfall beta foruns players are complaining about this issue, thinking that is a problema with the beta.
  8. Sal O Win User

3 hard resets since update...?

Titanfall is a beta, so ...
  9. Reedickyoulus Win User

MS Surprise?

- Titanfall beta in January.
Thema:

Titanfall beta

1. Titanfall beta - Similar Threads - Titanfall beta

2. Titanfall 2 million users online during beta not including 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 million users online during beta not including 360: Which PS4 forums, the EU ones? Where is the thread? 3df7734c-b7f6-4478-b1e0-0b88155c91ec
  3. Titanfall open beta montage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall open beta montage: For those that like montages here you go. [MEDIA] 95319162-4df5-48bf-a92a-a943fda1bfda
  4. Titanfall Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Beta: So far so good, I'm enjoying the game and as always a sucker for the challenges. Do we know if the challenges we unlock will transfer over to the full game once purchased?...
  5. Titanfall Open Beta Intallation stopped at 100%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Open Beta Intallation stopped at 100%: Hi everybody, I've been trying to install the Titanfall beta since it became open, I tried several different things, at least a dozen times with the same outcome every time at 100% it says...
  6. Titanfall Beta - Loss of Picture?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Beta - Loss of Picture?!: I've played the Titanfall Beta 3 times, and 2 out of three times I loss picture when I hit the Guide Button to Go Home. First time I was in a lobby and hit the guide button to exit out and I lost...
  7. Titanfall Beta crashes to home screen, anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Beta crashes to home screen, anyone else?: Anyone else having the problem where they can't even get into Titanfall? I launch it, get the static, full-screen image, and then back to the home screen after a few seconds, every time....
  8. Download titanfall beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download titanfall beta: I'm trying to download it but it keeps going into que at 7% can someone help 275f0f13-095b-4841-83d0-e28e1055bb53
  9. beta dash (latest) network and titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    beta dash (latest) network and titanfall: hi all I have the latest dash update for the beta. I havnt had any issue since the update but tonight the xbox turn on fine. went in to titan fall and join a chat party then i was kicked of xbox...
  10. Xbox One Titanfall Beta Available now (No Code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Titanfall Beta Available now (No Code): This is from the official Repawn forum: The Titanfall beta is now available for download without a code for everyone with an XboxLive Gold account. Open up the the Games section at the store on...