TitanFall Bundle (headset issues)

Discus and support TitanFall Bundle (headset issues) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having issues with the headset that came with the TitanFall bundle. The mic doesn't work. How do I fix this? e0529a17-90cc-4412-919e-5c9e9c3c3468 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DarthCentauri, Mar 15, 2014.

1. TitanFall Bundle (headset issues)

I'm having issues with the headset that came with the TitanFall bundle. The mic doesn't work. How do I fix this?

:)

DarthCentauri, Mar 15, 2014
  2. NxtDoc1851
    NxtDoc1851 Guest
    Im a bit worried!

No issues this household. 2 Day One Editions and a Titanfall bundle. 5 controllers all rocking XB1 games.

NxtDoc1851, Mar 15, 2014
  3. free forza?

You've answered your own questions without realising it, the Titanfall bundle came with a free copy of Titanfall and the Forza 5 bundle came with Forza.

You don't get both games in each bundle.

DigitalAssassin, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Xenokai Win User

Xbox 360 wireless headset compatibility

There is an adapter however only info we have on release is that we know the adapter will be bundled in the xbox one edition titanfall headset. Which will release when titanfall does. No ETA on just the adapater.
  5. xTheMorningstar Win User

Titanfall Bundle leaves early adopters wallets hurting.. HELP!

When the xbox one released it had day one bundles which included FIFA14 and Forza Bundles which included Forza5, now that titanfall is out titanfall is being bundled with the xbox one.

Titanfall could not be bundled at launch because it was not finished yet.

TLDR; Bundles change all the time, stop having a false sense of entitlement
  6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Im a bit worried!

No issues this household. 2 Day One Editions and a Titanfall bundle. 5 controllers all rocking XB1 games.
  7. Jimmy Beam est Win User

Microsoft/Turtle Beach controversial headsets plus adaptors

Update: Gaming audio will come via the Headset Audio Adaptor source
    www.turtlebeach.com/.../494
    making Dolby Digital optical headsets redundant. If you want game/chat audio mix for the Xbox One you have to buy a headset bundled with a audio adaptor or wait until the adaptor is released by Microsoft.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

Remember on XB360 when there was a major issue...

This is in no way a big issue guys. People totally didn't preorder a Titanfall bundle that also released today and likely couldn't connect to update their console let alone play their free Titanfall /sarcasm
Thema:

TitanFall Bundle (headset issues)

1. TitanFall Bundle (headset issues) - Similar Threads - TitanFall Bundle headset

2. 1 Sweepstakes entry: Xbox One S Titanfall 2 Custom Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 Sweepstakes entry: Xbox One S Titanfall 2 Custom Bundle: 1 Sweepstakes entry: Xbox One S Titanfall 2 Custom Bundle ba197321-d305-4949-9faa-324b875d101f
  3. Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 Bundle: I purchased Titanfall 2 about a week ago I believe. Now, less than a month after coming out the game is nearly half off. I was hoping I could simply pay the difference and buy the Titanfall 2 and...
  4. Never received Titanfall In Refurb Kinect bundle. Giving up now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never received Titanfall In Refurb Kinect bundle. Giving up now: Just wanted to document my frustration. I spent a total of five hours talking with 7 different support personnel in various department trying to see why I didn't receive the Titanfall disc that...
  5. titanfall Bundle code is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    titanfall Bundle code is not working: I purchased the xbox one Titanfall bundle. When I have scanned the code with my kinect or enter manually, I am told that the code has already been used. I bought my xbox one new so I am confused...
  6. Not able to purchase BF1 and Titanfall 2 bundle on xbox store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not able to purchase BF1 and Titanfall 2 bundle on xbox store: I wanted to purchase the bundle and it simply said it could not be purchased. 69018316-3279-4367-802d-399ec95fc9af
  7. New Xbox One AC bundle with Kinect, got Titanfall and BF4 for free?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One AC bundle with Kinect, got Titanfall and BF4 for free?: I just got home and setup a new xbox one with kinect assassins creed bundle. Bought it brand new from best buy so it wasn't used or anything. When i finally got to the dashboard after setting up...
  8. TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal: I've totally jumped on this one as I never bought it when out. £10 for normal version which I nearly bought but luckily browsed a bit first and noticed that the Deluxe bundle with all the DLC was...
  9. Pre owned xbox one titanfall bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pre owned xbox one titanfall bundle: Hey people, Say if I was to buy a pre owned xbox one that was part of the titanfall bundle, will I be able to play titanfall on my own account? 01b8cd40-aa5f-4ee4-aec5-c5b6e0550790
  10. Titanfall Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall Bundle: I purchased the Titanfall bundle which came with a digital download of the game. However, I am having issues with the One console and am problably going to exchange it with microsoft. It is my...