Titanfall controller xbox button not working correctly

Discus and support Titanfall controller xbox button not working correctly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a Titanfall controller on 3/8 and now the xbox button needs to be pressed down really hard in order to register an input. This makes the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Metalsaber, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Metalsaber
    Metalsaber Guest

I bought a Titanfall controller on 3/8 and now the xbox button needs to be pressed down really hard in order to register an input. This makes the double tap to switch between main and tab windows Impossible. Plus when comparing the sound of pressing the
    button to my day one edition controller it makes a clicking sound which doesn't seem right. Anyone else having this issue? Will Microsoft cover a repair under warranty or not? If they fix it would I get my Titanfall controller back?

:)

Metalsaber, Mar 19, 2014
  2. SP01LED JAM1E, Mar 19, 2014
  3. Desaster530
    Desaster530 Guest
    Controller not working correctly

I have a problem with my controller. If I want to go one step up or down, its nearly unpossible. It always makes two or more steps. I have two controller, both with the same problem.

Desaster530, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

My titanfall controller is the same.

The home button isnt as sensitive as the one on my black controller.

Malacath, Mar 19, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

My titanfall controller is the same.

The home button isnt as sensitive as the one on my black controller.
  6. Arminator Win User

Xbox one controller home button not working

Can you try to connect the controller with a Micro-USB cable to the console, and check if you're able to correctly use the Xbox home button with the cable?

Does the controller work after you remove the cable again?

Do you have a second controller to check if the other controller's home button works?
  7. firegal-3FCC394C-075 Win User

Xbox One Controller - Analog Stick Faulty

My day 1 controller left stick drifts and doesn't track correctly as well. However, I purchased a second one and the Titanfall controller and do not have the problem with those. Definitely disappointing to have it operating so poorly right out of the box.
    The Titanfall controller is much better but awfully expensive which is why I purchased only one of those. My guests get the working standard controller. The broken controller is in the junk pile with a bunch of 360 headsets.
  8. SP01LED JAM1E Win User

9. Desaster530 Win User

Yes, thank you. It seems the xbox one controller is not what Microsoft promised. Maybe its time to change to Sony.
Thema:

1. Titanfall controller xbox button not working correctly - Similar Threads - Titanfall controller button

2. Titanfall 2 and Elite Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 and Elite Controller: I have noticed while playing Titanfall 2 with my elite controller, if the controller "disconnects" it locks up my console requiring a "hard" reboot to get the game to work again. This only...
  3. Controllers malfunctioning in TitanFall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controllers malfunctioning in TitanFall: both of my pads have gone bad. One has severe drift with the right thumb stick and the other has a broken right bumper. Crazy thing is they work fine with some games, but not others. Just so...
  4. Titanfall not turning smoothly during gameplay after controller update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall not turning smoothly during gameplay after controller update.: I bought Titanfall on launch day and played it a lot for the first week. I had also bought a headset to use for gameplay and updated my controller. Yesterday after a 2 week hiatus I started to...
  5. Xbox One Titanfall 2 Wired Controller Not Functioning Properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Titanfall 2 Wired Controller Not Functioning Properly: I got a Titanfall 2 wired Xbox One controller about 5-6 months ago, and it has just recently started to randomly cut out power to some of my buttons for no reason. Is there any way to fix this, or...
  6. Just bought the titanfall 2 wired controller but my TB headset doesn't work. What headsets ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought the titanfall 2 wired controller but my TB headset doesn't work. What headsets ...: i bought the new titanfall 2 wired controller but my turtle beach seven headset doesn't work, what headsets will work? Will the HyperX Cloud Revolver Pro Gaming Stereo Headset work (3.5mm jack...
  7. Elite controller - pressing down on the D-pad often doesn't work in Titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller - pressing down on the D-pad often doesn't work in Titanfall: I'm using the Elite controller with the standard cross-shaped D-pad. I have one paddle attached, which is mapped to the A button, but other than that I haven't customised any of the controls....
  8. My Titanfall Controller needs to be replaced!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Titanfall Controller needs to be replaced!: My Titanfall controller thinks I am pressing UP on the left analog stick when I am not. I tried to go to the Xbox register accessory, but it says I have an invalid serial number. I know it is...
  9. Titanfall controller - right thumbstick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall controller - right thumbstick drift: Microsoft, are you really telling me that a 70 dollar accessory has NO warranty? The right thumbstick is drifting horribly and no resolve available......come on 7822c13d-491a-4af1-9dba-96a72d433028
  10. Titanfall controller poorly put together

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall controller poorly put together: My new titanfall controller is kind of separated at the joint right under the right trigger causing the trigger to get stuck sometimes. This is not ok. How do I get a replacement?...