TitanFall Deluxe Edition/ Can't work to my XBOX360

Discus and support TitanFall Deluxe Edition/ Can't work to my XBOX360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, I just bought the TitanFall Deluxe Edition at the amazing price of 12,50. At first I thought I was extremly lucky cause it was I game that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by magnujim, Dec 21, 2014.

1. magnujim
    magnujim Guest

Hi All,

I just bought the TitanFall Deluxe Edition at the amazing price of 12,50.

At first I thought I was extremly lucky cause it was I game that I really wanted to get and when I saw it at a sall I just download it without second thought.

After the download was completed I try to play it with no luck at all. The only thing that I manage to do is to read a message in my screen saying that in order to play TitanFall i must play it from an XBOX hard drive. You see I have the 4GB version and
    i save all the games that I download on an 32GB stick.

I read again the online decription and the only thing that it was written was "Installing to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive is recommended. Not doing so may result in degraded visual and audio quality". So I just paid 12,50 for nothing cause what they
    shoud write down to their site is that if you don't install the game to an Xbox 360 hard drive you can't play at all.

It's a shame to say at leat.

PS: If anyone had an idea what to do in order to play please enlight me

thanks

:)

magnujim, Dec 21, 2014
  2. MartinManscher, Dec 21, 2014
  3. robert999220
    robert999220 Guest
    Titanfall Deluxe Edition?

Im looking into purchasing the Titanfall Deluxe edition for the 360 right now, considering it's listed as $15 right now which is a phenomenal price. but I'm a bit confused. If i go to purchase it in the store on the 360 it just says "Titanfall" and doesn't
    have the picture for the deluxe edition, on the website it says "Titanfall" But has a picture for the deluxe edition, and on the xbox one, it actually says "Titanfall Deluxe edition". I have made mistakes in the past before by just purchasing something based
    off the picture. I'm just curious if the version that is on sale right now for the 360 is actually the deluxe edition containing the DLC maps.

TL;DR:

Is the Titanfall thats on sale for the 360 the deluxe edition?

robert999220, Dec 21, 2014
Thema:

1. TitanFall Deluxe Edition/ Can't work to my XBOX360 - Similar Threads - TitanFall Deluxe Edition

2. titanfall edição de luxo [Titanfall Deluxe Edition]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    titanfall edição de luxo [Titanfall Deluxe Edition]: TEnho um 360 e comprei o titanfall edição de luxo, joguei algumas vezes, só que agora ele não carrega, e aparece uma msg recuperando lista de organização de partida e fica ate eu cancelar...
  3. Titanfall Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Titanfall Deluxe Edition: Titanfall keeps searching. 4cadf867-47cd-4f59-a863-147ec4cf9af3
  4. Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition for the Xbox University

in XBoX Rewards
    Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition for the Xbox University: titanfall 2 was one of the games you could buy towards one of the challenges, so i bought the Deluxe Edition but it didnt count so i want to know if its only base game that count or does...
  5. titanfall deluxe edition (german)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    titanfall deluxe edition (german): hey guys, i can`t speak good english!!! my Problem: i buyed this game Titanfall Deluxe Edition (German) in Microsoft Live Gold Store on Xbox 360. and i haven`t played this game on Xbox 360. But...
  6. Bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition, but doesn't show it was bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition, but doesn't show it was bought: I bought Titanfall Deluxe Edition today with my Microsoft cash. My cash account shows the money taken out, but when I go to download, the game wants me to purchase it again....
  7. Titanfall Deluxe Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Deluxe Edition?: Im looking into purchasing the Titanfall Deluxe edition for the 360 right now, considering it's listed as $15 right now which is a phenomenal price. but I'm a bit confused. If i go to purchase it...
  8. Titanfall delux edition $5.00

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall delux edition $5.00: I'm downloading it right now. I realize the game is a year old but for $5.00 you get all the add ons and the season pass. This is a good deal. 0d3f9af4-8dd7-442f-b93a-e3b8bc17a4b0
  9. Titanfall Delux £10.00

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall Delux £10.00: Just thought I would post that Titanfall Delux edition is currently £10.00 in the marketplace. Not a bad deal as includes all the downloadable content and season pass. Still plenty of players...
  10. TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    TitanFall Deluxe Bundle Only £10 on Xbox One. Black Friday Deal: I've totally jumped on this one as I never bought it when out. £10 for normal version which I nearly bought but luckily browsed a bit first and noticed that the Deluxe bundle with all the DLC was...