titanfall download issues

Discus and support titanfall download issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; purchased titanfall on demand and been trying to download all day.. sometimes gets to 60% or more and restarts or sometimes just starts over.. tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vipercnj, Dec 26, 2014.

1. vipercnj
    vipercnj Guest

purchased titanfall on demand and been trying to download all day.. sometimes gets to 60% or more and restarts or sometimes just starts over.. tried clearing cache, deleting and re downloading.. still nothing.. this on Xbox lives end???

:)

vipercnj, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Install and Download Sizes for Upcoming Titles

I don't have issues Titanfall took me 15 or so mins to download

MessiahBrowny, Dec 26, 2014
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Do I lose access to DLC after changing region?

If you don't have any issues download ing the content now then the region change won't affect you unless you aren't wherever you set your region to

You will have issues with cod and bf4 not sure about titanfall

Best policy wait

ngocphi, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

There was an issue around the time of your post. There was a Service Alert up regarding downloading content. These issues have now cleared up, so try again to download Titanfall and let us know how you get on.

maxen, Dec 27, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

There was an issue around the time of your post. There was a Service Alert up regarding downloading content. These issues have now cleared up, so try again to download Titanfall and let us know how you get on.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Install and Download Sizes for Upcoming Titles

I don't have issues Titanfall took me 15 or so mins to download
  7. maxen Win User

Issues downloading Titanfall and other issues with the store

Yes, this all seems consistent with the current Xbox Live issues.

Once these clear up your issues should cease.

Use this page to track the latest information on the problems:

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  8. Stay Salty lol Win User

Titanfall Beta

From the console's home screen, you should be able to click on "Join the Titanfall Beta" and download it from there. However, some people still aren't able to download it at the moment and the issue's being worked on.
  9. deepblue676 Win User

Titanfall Data Center Searching

i downloaded titanfall this morning and managed to play a couple of sessions no problem.however i now have the same issue as the above poster.cant connect online
Thema:

1. titanfall download issues - Similar Threads - titanfall download issues

2. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  3. Titanfall 2 Download Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Titanfall 2 Download Code: Hello, I purchased Titanfall 2 and I have not received my download code 67f371b3-0964-4b9b-8e88-be401d333cfc
  4. I am unable to download Titanfall DLCs

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I am unable to download Titanfall DLCs: My friend recently bought me Titanfall, but I am unable to download the DLCs, when i try to download the it takes me to the store but says "Nothing to show here" 40b801ef-4745-4b2a-a371-012c31bfcba5
  5. Titanfall 2 download does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 download does not start: I need help with this, i just bought it yesterday and i cant download it, i have the necesary space in my xbox one,but the download does not start 069fe04c-8bda-4a6e-b448-66059ed4c0b4
  6. Titanfall DLC maps not showing for download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall DLC maps not showing for download: None of the maps are showing on my console for download ... I shows I have them on the microsoft page but they are not showing up for download/update on my console (settings set to auto update)...
  7. Titanfall 2 not downloading to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 not downloading to Xbox One: I recently purchased Titanfall 2 from the xbox digitall store. The game downloaded just fine until 5.88 gb or 12%, when it stopped and will not move. I have tryed EVERYTHING, even contacting...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Titanfall Free game missing after downloaded and played it on Xbox One...any ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Titanfall Free game missing after downloaded and played it on Xbox One...any ...: We downloaded Titanfall free on Xbox One last weekend, played it through last night January 26, 2016, and now today the game is completely missing! Any ideas why we now have to pay for the...
  9. Issues downloading Titanfall and other issues with the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading Titanfall and other issues with the store: Hi, I know there are on going problems with xbox live at the moment but just want to check the issue that I am having is part of this or if my console is broken. Like many I recieved an xbox one...
  10. Can't download dlc maps on titanfall...PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download dlc maps on titanfall...PLEASE HELP!!!!: ok so I have downloaded the season pass and it says I own it...but when I try to download the maps I need to play anything other then campaign it says something went wrong and it won't work! I...