Titanfall Fan Trailer

Discus and support Titanfall Fan Trailer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [MEDIA] Let me know what you guys think... 8c2f59a0-62b0-499c-924a-7b9ec0f83de9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheDarkStar78, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Titanfall Fan Trailer

Let me know what you guys think...

:)

TheDarkStar78, Mar 20, 2014
  2. Destiny Live Action Trailer

"knock knock...who's there?" lol that was great. That trailer was awesome. I liked that and the Titanfall live action trailer. C'mon 9/9

Legionaire161, Mar 20, 2014
  3. RocNrolla
    RocNrolla Guest
  4. Titanfall Fan Trailer

Some shots of the wildlife would have added depth in motion, but other than that great job!

Fatalshock8912, Mar 20, 2014
  5. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Titanfall Fan Trailer

Some shots of the wildlife would have added depth in motion, but other than that great job!
  6. Legionaire161 Win User

Destiny Live Action Trailer

"knock knock...who's there?" lol that was great. That trailer was awesome. I liked that and the Titanfall live action trailer. C'mon 9/9
  7. Recon 777i Win User

Gears 3 Live Action Trailer

Not bad for a fan made trailer. Well done
  8. Alchemist Don Win User

Gametrailers wants us all to believe that Games will look much better like they look if you actual play them...

Not a fan of trailers... They spoil the game, I like to go into a game fresh.
  9. Stevie77-973E6220-A1 Win User

Major Nelson PAX Raido

Not really, they changed the"Xbox One Halo" trailer so now it says Halo 5 at the end, and showed some new footage of Titanfall.
Thema:

Titanfall Fan Trailer

1. Titanfall Fan Trailer - Similar Threads - Titanfall Fan Trailer

2. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  3. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  4. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  5. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  6. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  7. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  8. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  9. Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to titanfall?: i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to...
  10. UK Titanfall Fans - LTD Edition Controller Back In Stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK Titanfall Fans - LTD Edition Controller Back In Stock: Hey All Just thought I'd post a little heads up for those in the UK hoping to get a Titanfall Controller. Of course it was exclusive to GAME and sold out in little over a day but it's now back....