Titanfall loading screen freeze

Discus and support Titanfall loading screen freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So whenever I try to play TitanfalI I have the problem of the loading screen freezing my entire Xbox 360, but upon signing out Xbox Live and deleting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EyeOfTheSpartan, Apr 12, 2014.

1. Titanfall loading screen freeze

So whenever I try to play TitanfalI I have the problem of the loading screen freezing my entire Xbox 360, but upon signing out Xbox Live and deleting the update I can actually get to the main menu why? Someone please help me.

:)

EyeOfTheSpartan, Apr 12, 2014
  2. MessiahBrowny, Apr 12, 2014
  3. EMaino NZ
    EMaino NZ Guest
    Game freezes when starting a match

No games at all. It always freezes in the loading screen.

EMaino NZ, Apr 12, 2014
  4. The Lady Bastet Win User

First thing with Hearthfire

That is strange because i found all load screens to be much slower with an occasional freeze. The load screen freezes had stopped after one of the patches but have returned.
  5. joesullivan3 Win User

obox one is freezing

no but on Fortnite it will freeze, go back to start then freeze when loading. it will also freeze at the home screen.
  6. gangstereleite Win User

Unable to join

WHEN I TRY TO PLAY ONLINE MY SCREEN WILL LOAD THE PICTURE WITH THE EAGLE ON IT BUT THEN IT FREEZES ON A BLACK SCREEN AND MY XBOX FREEZES.
  7. EMaino NZ Win User

Game freezes when starting a match

No games at all. It always freezes in the loading screen.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Titanfall stuck on loading screen

Thema:

Titanfall loading screen freeze

1. Titanfall loading screen freeze - Similar Threads - Titanfall loading screen

2. Titanfall hangs at loading screen (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall hangs at loading screen (xbox one): I can play and finish one match, but if i stay in the lobby the next match never finishes loading. I've tried uninstalling and redownloading, tried playing from internal and external hard drives,...
  3. Titanfall isnt loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall isnt loading: So recently on the Xbox one marketplace it let me download Titanfall for free and the option to download it as games with gold so i chose just to download for free and and played it for a couple...
  4. Titanfall will not load after most recent update on Thursday the 26th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall will not load after most recent update on Thursday the 26th: So, I started up my xbox one and Titanfall said it needed to update so I did the update and procedded to try and play Titanfall. It just gave me the flash screen and the dumped me back home. I...
  5. Titanfall Freezes loading specific maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Freezes loading specific maps: A friend of mine w/ a Titanfall Bundle X1 has run into a problem where the game will freeze/crash out every time he's in a match loading up the "Corporate" map. Campaign or Multiplayer, he'll...
  6. Titanfall white loading screen and mini map white out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall white loading screen and mini map white out: anyone getting this on xbox one ? Is really annoying specially the mini map part 9b32e0b6-4473-489e-a4cd-377f803146ec
  7. Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.: So when I first started playing Titanfall everything was fine, untill it looked as if the textures or graphics unloaded. Everything had a blueish purple crazyness. When the match ended even the...
  8. Titanfall stuck on loading screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall stuck on loading screen: I'm running a digital copy of Titanfall and, aside from a few hours on sat/sun, I'm completely unable to get into any games. The loading screen with the ships appears to loop forever. Ive...
  9. "Infinite Loading Screen", cannot connect to servers, still cannot play Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Infinite Loading Screen", cannot connect to servers, still cannot play Titanfall: I have been able to play Titanfall twice in the past week. Once the Start screen loads and the game chooses the best server, the PLAY option appears, and then the splash screen "Attempting to...
  10. My brand new titanfall game works all the way to loading the training screen then...disc ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new titanfall game works all the way to loading the training screen then...disc ...: This happens every time. It loads all the way to the loading screen on the training, then about 15 secs into it, it stops and error... Disc not readable! This happened with cod ghosts also but...