Titanfall loop

Discus and support Titanfall loop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I am having issues trying to play titanfall every time I try to play it puts me in the infinite loop at the loading screen when trying to connect... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by natetheruthless, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Titanfall loop

Hey I am having issues trying to play titanfall every time I try to play it puts me in the infinite loop at the loading screen when trying to connect to a server and I tried all the suggestions to fix it but nothing works

:)

natetheruthless, Mar 21, 2014
  2. Titanfall loop still going on

Hi so I tried the dsn for the titanfall game just like I was told to and it didn't work it's still doing the infinite loop

natetheruthless, Mar 21, 2014
  3. Xbox One Screen Tearing

@Strikeforce69, Is that so. Can you even play Titanfall without gold. I mean it is Online Only.

Let me guess you are stuck in the silver loop as well.

Game mode on your Tv is the way to go.

Listed mia 510, Mar 21, 2014
  4. SirBruce666
    SirBruce666 Guest

Titanfall loop

Hi,

as you can see here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1713306.aspx

It can be caused by connection Issues for Xbox One and PC.

If you know how to configure your router, you can try to change DNS IPs (put them in different order or change your DSN from automatic to manual and use the primary DSN 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 this is a DSN hosted by Google. On EA Titanfall forums
    it is said to solve the issue, temporary, but if it is a punctual problem, it will be solved with no changes needed from user side).

SirBruce666, Mar 21, 2014
  5. SirBruce666 Win User

Titanfall loop

Hi,

as you can see here:

forums.xbox.com/.../1713306.aspx

It can be caused by connection Issues for Xbox One and PC.

If you know how to configure your router, you can try to change DNS IPs (put them in different order or change your DSN from automatic to manual and use the primary DSN 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 this is a DSN hosted by Google. On EA Titanfall forums
    it is said to solve the issue, temporary, but if it is a punctual problem, it will be solved with no changes needed from user side).
  6. LarryBrah Win User

Titanfall loop still going on

This is server side issues regarding regions. It seems that EA support forums have already acknowledged this, and they are making a fix very soon.

If you have a good connection on your end, choose another server outlet to see if that works.
  7. MessiahBrowny Win User

What about hard reset hold power button for 5-8 secs
  8. Gillette 73 Win User

Have you tried deleting the game install and re-downloading it ?
  9. Listed mia 510 Win User

Xbox One Screen Tearing

@Strikeforce69, Is that so. Can you even play Titanfall without gold. I mean it is Online Only.

Let me guess you are stuck in the silver loop as well.

Game mode on your Tv is the way to go.
Thema:

Titanfall loop

1. Titanfall loop - Similar Threads - Titanfall loop

2. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  3. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  4. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  5. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  6. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  7. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  8. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  9. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  10. Titanfall loop still going on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall loop still going on: Hi so I tried the dsn for the titanfall game just like I was told to and it didn't work it's still doing the infinite loop c754b912-5e12-44e5-82cf-328164de8657