Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25

Discus and support Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft experienced an issue queuing up servers for matchmaking today. We were able to resolve the issue within a few hours and we apologize for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterBalloons, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25

Microsoft experienced an issue queuing up servers for matchmaking today. We were able to resolve the issue within a few hours and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to work aggressively on our systems to help ensure continued reliability
    moving forward and appreciate everyone’s patience today.

:)

MisterBalloons, Mar 25, 2014
  2. Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25

Microsoft experienced an issue queuing up servers for matchmaking today. We were able to resolve the issue within a few hours and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to work aggressively on our systems to
    help ensure continued reliability moving forward and appreciate everyone’s patience today.

MisterBalloons, Mar 25, 2014
  3. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest
    Do you still play games on the Xbox 360?

I would still be playing Halo 4 and 3 if it wasn't peer to peer matchmaking. I'm playing Titanfall now because it has dedicated servers. Once Halo gets on Xbox One I will play it again.

xCHEMISTx, Mar 25, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx Win User

Do you still play games on the Xbox 360?

I would still be playing Halo 4 and 3 if it wasn't peer to peer matchmaking. I'm playing Titanfall now because it has dedicated servers. Once Halo gets on Xbox One I will play it again.
  5. Brucie Bunta Win User

Titanfall connection issues

6. STEVOE80 Win User

Titanfall "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List"????

Having problems matchmaking on Titanfall
  7. xCHEMISTx Win User

Need Team Members/Matchmaking Unbalanced?

8. CarringtonTV Win User

Australian Azure Servers....

Thema:

Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25

1. Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25 - Similar Threads - Titanfall Matchmaking Servers

2. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  3. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  4. Titanfall stuck on retrieving matchmaking list 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall stuck on retrieving matchmaking list 2016: Hi. I am unable to get past this on titanfall and this issue is now entering its 3rd day. Another player local to myself has the same issue but lives half a mile away and uses a different ISP....
  5. Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Matchmaking Servers 3/25: Microsoft experienced an issue queuing up servers for matchmaking today. We were able to resolve the issue within a few hours and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to work...
  6. Titanfall matchmaking down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall matchmaking down?: Anyone else when you hit play get it looking for matches, then saying servers not found..... 2c820769-9b94-4bce-bf4b-5df0054578ed
  7. Titanfall "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List"????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall "Data Center Searching" or "Retrieving Matchmaking List"????: Hi all, Are you seeing a continuous “Data Center Searching” or a “Retrieving Matchmaking List” message when playing Titanfall on the Xbox One? If so, then let’s go ahead and run through these...
  8. Titanfall issue, stuck at retrieving matchmaking list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall issue, stuck at retrieving matchmaking list: So since ive gotten this game ive been having problems. At first i couldnt play at all. After hours of waiting i found someone that said to try rebooting my modem. i tried that and it worked. But...
  9. Fantastic read on Titanfall servers ~ Cloud ~ Matchmaking ~ etc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fantastic read on Titanfall servers ~ Cloud ~ Matchmaking ~ etc: http://www.titanfall.com/news/ctf-matchmaking-update-pc-and-xbox-one Article is more about why the removed CTF from playlists.. but they go into detail on how the cloud forms servers and finds...
  10. Titanfall Matchmaking coming and hackers bye bye

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall Matchmaking coming and hackers bye bye: Hackers being noted :) matchmaking on its way soon Respawn on Twitter eabccea7-6950-4851-9e3b-aa6c89c047ac