titanfall not loading

Discus and support titanfall not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; every time i turn my xboxone on and go to launch titanfall, it asks my if i own the game and to insert it if i do. the game is already in the xbox. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TS STRiFE, Apr 9, 2014.

1. TS STRiFE
    TS STRiFE Guest

titanfall not loading

every time i turn my xboxone on and go to launch titanfall, it asks my if i own the game and to insert it if i do. the game is already in the xbox. i have to do a hard reboot to to get it to recognize the game. this going to be fixed anytime soon?

:)

TS STRiFE, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Apr 9, 2014
  3. MessiahBrowny, Apr 9, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

titanfall not loading

x24hrs2livex, Apr 9, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Attempting connection

6. CRUZZifer Win User

Digital vs Disc - Discussion

7. CRUZZifer Win User

Titanfall news Thread

8. CRUZZifer Win User

Titanfall question

9. x24hrs2livex Win User

titanfall not loading

Thema:

titanfall not loading

1. titanfall not loading - Similar Threads - titanfall loading

2. Titanfall hangs at loading screen (xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall hangs at loading screen (xbox one): I can play and finish one match, but if i stay in the lobby the next match never finishes loading. I've tried uninstalling and redownloading, tried playing from internal and external hard drives,...
  3. Titanfall isnt loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall isnt loading: So recently on the Xbox one marketplace it let me download Titanfall for free and the option to download it as games with gold so i chose just to download for free and and played it for a couple...
  4. Titanfall will not load after most recent update on Thursday the 26th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall will not load after most recent update on Thursday the 26th: So, I started up my xbox one and Titanfall said it needed to update so I did the update and procedded to try and play Titanfall. It just gave me the flash screen and the dumped me back home. I...
  5. Titanfall Freezes loading specific maps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Freezes loading specific maps: A friend of mine w/ a Titanfall Bundle X1 has run into a problem where the game will freeze/crash out every time he's in a match loading up the "Corporate" map. Campaign or Multiplayer, he'll...
  6. Titanfall white loading screen and mini map white out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall white loading screen and mini map white out: anyone getting this on xbox one ? Is really annoying specially the mini map part 9b32e0b6-4473-489e-a4cd-377f803146ec
  7. Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Graphics not loading, need help. Graphics turning blue, and purple, texture problems.: So when I first started playing Titanfall everything was fine, untill it looked as if the textures or graphics unloaded. Everything had a blueish purple crazyness. When the match ended even the...
  8. Titanfall loading screen freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall loading screen freeze: So whenever I try to play TitanfalI I have the problem of the loading screen freezing my entire Xbox 360, but upon signing out Xbox Live and deleting the update I can actually get to the main...
  9. My brand new titanfall game works all the way to loading the training screen then...disc ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new titanfall game works all the way to loading the training screen then...disc ...: This happens every time. It loads all the way to the loading screen on the training, then about 15 secs into it, it stops and error... Disc not readable! This happened with cod ghosts also but...
  10. HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP PLEASE-Error: Failed to load Profile on TiTanFall: I haven't been able to play Titanfall for a week because I keep getting an error message that says "Failed to load Profile" Has anyone had this problem? If so, how was it resolved. EA can't help...