Titanfall Novel

Discus and support Titanfall Novel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I would love to see a novel about Titanfall, seeing as how the confusing campaign story left a lot to be desired. I'd love a good backstory. It seems... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pwrof3, Nov 13, 2014.

1. pwrof3
    pwrof3 Guest

Titanfall Novel

I would love to see a novel about Titanfall, seeing as how the confusing campaign story left a lot to be desired.

I'd love a good backstory. It seems there is a lot of great material here for some good stories.

Most of the little burbs on the map loading screens hint at some kind of backstory. I'd like to see those ideas fleshed out and put in a novel.

:)

pwrof3, Nov 13, 2014
  2. asadgull1
    asadgull1 Guest
    Has anyone read the Gears of War novels/comics?

I have a website on novels, you can read so much about novels there. Hope you will find your answer there
    Novels. Pakistani Urdu Novels Download. Thanks,,,

asadgull1, Nov 13, 2014
  3. Jasperrdm
    Jasperrdm Guest
    Halo losing it's thunder

JltheStonewall….So, the game is a continuation of a storyline established in novels, which itself necessitates the novels. How can you judge the novels and extraneous lore without even trying them? As far as I'm aware, Destiny doesn't even have any novels,
    comic books or anything to help it…..

Sorry Stonewall I was an adult in the 80s when Star Trek, Star Wars, and TSR started spamming out novels to their respected universes and had 2+ book shelves full of popcorn fiction. Then came the 90s with various Tv Shows spamming out their novels. I came
    to the point where if the tv show, movie, or game does not enough self-contained story for me to enjoy, I am not going to spend much money on the supporting novels. Now if I can pick the novels used for a quarter or two, I will do so.

Jasperrdm, Nov 13, 2014
  4. asadgull1 Win User

Has anyone read the Gears of War novels/comics?

5. Jasperrdm Win User

Halo losing it's thunder

JltheStonewall….So, the game is a continuation of a storyline established in novels, which itself necessitates the novels. How can you judge the novels and extraneous lore without even trying them? As far as I'm aware, Destiny doesn't even have any novels,
    comic books or anything to help it…..

Sorry Stonewall I was an adult in the 80s when Star Trek, Star Wars, and TSR started spamming out novels to their respected universes and had 2+ book shelves full of popcorn fiction. Then came the 90s with various Tv Shows spamming out their novels. I came
    to the point where if the tv show, movie, or game does not enough self-contained story for me to enjoy, I am not going to spend much money on the supporting novels. Now if I can pick the novels used for a quarter or two, I will do so.
  6. Transmecharian Win User

Favourite bit of kit?

Game novels really enjoying reading game novels that add onto story really enjoying the Halo Series, all like special editions
  7. PryingTuna85649 Win User

Dead Space Liberation Novel

Can't remember if you PMed me this link, tCruzin, but I just now got a chance to check it out. I didn't realize it was a graphic novel...that's so much better than an actual novel! I haven't read any non-graphic novels based on video games, but I've never
    been interested because video games are about artwork just as much as being a game. But a graphic novel? I'll probably be getting this!
  8. ALDAWG420 Win User

Ranking Delta Squad

Bernie is hardcore in the novels
Thema:

Titanfall Novel

1. Titanfall Novel - Similar Threads - Titanfall Novel

2. TITANFALL 2 ULTIMATE EDITION ON SALE

in XBoX on Consoles
    TITANFALL 2 ULTIMATE EDITION ON SALE: Titanfall 2 is currently on sale at one small price of £3.74 and at that price its a pure steal. fast paced and lots of fun it will keep you busy for a good while. even if your unsure whether or...
  3. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  4. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  5. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  6. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  7. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  8. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  9. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  10. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...