Titanfall players

Discus and support Titanfall players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quite a few of us have got titanfall and will be playing it regularly- anyone is welcome who would like a fun group to game with www.gamerkitten.com... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gillette 73, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest

Titanfall players

Quite a few of us have got titanfall and will be playing it regularly- anyone is welcome who would like a fun group to game with www.gamerkitten.com

:)

Gillette 73, Mar 14, 2014
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Just looking for someone to play with !

looking for Titanfall players as well

Lord Dirt, Mar 14, 2014
  3. RainMan.
    RainMan. Guest
    Titanfall players.

I'll be playing again as soon as the power brick I ordered arrives. Add me if you'd like.

RainMan., Mar 14, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

Just looking for someone to play with !

looking for Titanfall players as well
  5. Legend of Astro Win User

TITANFALL!!!!!!!!

LOOKING FOR TOP OF THE LINE/AVERAGE TITANFALL PLAYERS THAT WANT TO PREPARE FOR TITANFALL 2 ADD ME AND MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS

WE ARE A TITANFALL GROUP MESSAGE astr0sith ON XBOX LIVE
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

titanfall is on 360 xb1 and pc its a microsoft exclusive seeing as it will only work on a windows pc i believe. titanfall uses dedicated servers and is a online single player game killzone is kilzone a online and a single player
  7. Leaping Panda6 Win User

Titanfall players

I recently found out that the season pass is offered and its actually quite affordable 25 dollars. Definetly picking that up for extra guns.
  8. Mykhale Win User

Titanfall players

There is usually one hardpoint in each map that titans can capture. I tend to go for the others unless I have a titan myself.
Thema:

Titanfall players

1. Titanfall players - Similar Threads - Titanfall players

2. LAN Party. Does Titanfall 2 support system link, and if so, how many players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LAN Party. Does Titanfall 2 support system link, and if so, how many players?: Title says it all. Does Titanfall 2 support system link, and if so, how many players? Thanks Josh 1ca44dba-53c0-4dc2-bfa7-b549a73459b4
  3. Abusive Titanfall Player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Abusive Titanfall Player: I just got out of a session of Titanfall with a bunch of different randoms. Out of nowhere one of these randoms chooses to send me a message with a bunch of trash talk. Oh well worse things have...
  4. Titanfall players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall players.: Hi there Looking for Titanfall players in Europe or US... Thanks f9c1bebd-f55d-4477-a3c6-05d6f8a53af1
  5. Titanfall need players to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall need players to play with: Looking for players to play titanfall with add me my gt is astr0sith 482ba281-585e-4781-ba7c-0e6732de6818
  6. Need titanfall players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need titanfall players: Add me, send me an invite. Something I just wanna play with people on my level 1b3acd80-2539-4973-bc91-b1671a36362b
  7. Titanfall, requesting single player (and co-ops) campaign (local network)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall, requesting single player (and co-ops) campaign (local network): Id like to talk about or maybe mention some upgrade to Titanfall I'd personally love to see and maybe some people will agree or politely disagree with me. First I want to walk everyone through...
  8. Need xb1 players ( especially for titanfall)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need xb1 players ( especially for titanfall): I'm looking for some dedicated players for titanfall. Just cleaned up most of my friends list so I have room to spare. I also play other xb1 games if you're interested....
  9. can two players play TitanFall from same console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can two players play TitanFall from same console?: Can two players play TitanFall from the same console? b2dcb5cd-d6c9-44ed-a16f-2a5bde9a97a2
  10. Titanfall players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall players: Hey guys, just picked up xbox one titanfall 3 days ago and i really like this game its refreshing. I wanted to discuss some things about the game for example when i am playing hardpoint or...