Titanfall Pre-order Offer Code

Discus and support Titanfall Pre-order Offer Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Finally went to redeem my $10 Promo code and it says the token does not work. No where in the offer email does it give any information about... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bertman1212, May 28, 2014.

1. Bertman1212
    Bertman1212 Guest

Finally went to redeem my $10 Promo code and it says the token does not work. No where in the offer email does it give any information about experation date so not sure why it will not let me redem this. Just gives me a Tokenstate error but the error code
    isnt even valid. Any help would be appreciated. thank you!

:)

Bertman1212, May 28, 2014
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Latest Pre-Order Numbers

depends what all i get on my pre order..
    most games offer pre order bonuses/maps ect ect but are also in new in box games with a code just like pre order.

if the game is a pre order months earlier and offers a few things for pre order i usually will get in on the pre order early.

now with the new console we pretty much know the next year in big title games and a rough guess on release date. titanfall,division being the 2 main ones that come to mind. i am still int he air on titanfall as it will make 3 fps games and id rather get the seasonpass for battlfeild4 than shell out another 50 for a game.. now if titanfall dosn't offer some exclusive pre order stuff odds are i may buy it when it launches id just rather not commit to the game at this point. i will commit to the devision tho.

sc_shark, May 28, 2014
  3. GAME Day One Edition codes

A friend of mine went to a branch of GAME in the Midlands to have his pre-order confirmed and any accessories put to one side and was offered by the pre-order "consultant" to swap his FIFA code for a Forza code.

Has anyone else been offered this change to their day one edition?

Do we know if the codes are to be printed on the receipts or sealed in the box the console comes in?

The Welsh Ewok, May 28, 2014
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Didn't not receive my preorder credits

Hello disc frolf,

Your purchase of TitanFall 2 was not a pre-order, and therefore not eligible for this offer. The body of the page tracks all purchases and marks them as "You pre-ordered" even if you did not pre-order them.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Dead Rising 4 didnt count towards Pre-Ordered Punchcard

Hello LBS TwinLinks,

Since your purchase of Titanfall was not a pre-order, it was not eligible for this offer, and did not receive a punch.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Never received pre-order bonus

Hello Drunatic,

This is the only source for up to date support on Xbox Live Rewards offers. As stated previously, the only offer that would have awarded a digital pre-order of Titanfall 2 with 15,000 Credits would have been the MicrosoftStore.com pre-order offer. However,
    since your purchase was not made from this storefront, it was not eligible for that offer.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard I have pre-ordered 5 of the games on that list.

Hello Assassin 6277,

Since only your purchase of Titanfall 2 was made within the offer period, it was only the only pre-order that awarded a punch. Only purchases made during the offer period are eligible for the offer.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Not getting my rewards with preorders

Hello the mo bizkitz,

Pre-orders of titles made before the offer period are not eligible for the offer. Only purchases made while the offer is active are eligible for Games on Demand. However, we will track and show your previous purchases so you can keep track of which titles
    you have purchased already. Since your purchase of Titanfall 2 was made before the offer period, it was not eligible for this offer. However, there was an offer in September that made that pre-order eligible for MyVIP (usually, pre-orders are not eligible
    for MyVIP), and you were Rewarded for that purchase in that manner.
Thema:

1. Titanfall Pre-order Offer Code - Similar Threads - Titanfall Pre order

2. No VIP points for purchase of Titanfall 2 in October (not pre-order)

in XBoX Rewards
    No VIP points for purchase of Titanfall 2 in October (not pre-order): I bought Titanfall 2 at the end of October right after it came out, but it was already out so it wasn't a pre-order. I know xbox rewards is absurdly slow at depositing those points, but come on,...
  3. No points for Pre-order if Titanfall 2

in XBoX Rewards
    No points for Pre-order if Titanfall 2: I per-ordered Titanfall 2 in October and have not recieved the 15000 points reward posted in my missions. Please tell me how I can rectify this situation. Thanks 4ce242bf-d10b-412d-a049-aee7dd327a30
  4. I pre-order titanfall 2 from the microsoft store and have not recieved my 15,000 reward credits

in XBoX Rewards
    I pre-order titanfall 2 from the microsoft store and have not recieved my 15,000 reward credits: I pre-ordered Titanfall 2 on October 27th, and received my copy November 1, I have yet to receive my points its been well over 2 weeks and I have not got my pre-order skin as well. this is my...
  5. I have not received 15,000 reward credits for my pre order of Titanfall 2 digital

in XBoX Rewards
    I have not received 15,000 reward credits for my pre order of Titanfall 2 digital: I posted the same question 3 days ago and received a reply today that it is for the physical copy only. The thread is now locked for me to reply. According to the FAQ.... "Which Xbox Store...
  6. Pre-ordered Titanfall 2 and do not see rewards available or pending

in XBoX Rewards
    Pre-ordered Titanfall 2 and do not see rewards available or pending: Pre ordered Titanfall 2 under the impression that I would receive 15,000 rewards. I do not see it available or pending. Please advise. cdf66617-737e-4a78-bdef-ee0bfb4a3b41
  7. Titanfall 2 pre order content missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Titanfall 2 pre order content missing: I pre ordered titanfall 2, and when I went to play it I noticed my nitro scorch preorder bonus wasn't there. I went to the management screen and it showed as being installed with 0gb. So I...
  8. Bought pre-order digital copy of Titanfall for Xbox360, but cant download it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought pre-order digital copy of Titanfall for Xbox360, but cant download it: I bought a pre-order digital copy of Titanfall for X360 from Gamestop, but there doesnt seem a place to download it. On release day I got a code from Gamestop with a $60 credit through Xbox Live...
  9. Titanfall pre order also anyone managed to get this yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall pre order also anyone managed to get this yet: Hello Has anyone pre ordered this online and had an email its been dispatched? also anyone got the game yet 201aed5b-3100-432c-8a17-27cdd3a81604
  10. GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!: Pre ordering is a system in place to give gamers a Lay-Away type payment process so 60$ doesn't have to leave your pocket at once. So to get anything for free is a huge plus. @Goth if you were...