Titanfall Problems look here

Discus and support Titanfall Problems look here in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok i know there is allot of buzz around this game so ill start this thread to try to help you guys. here are the main things to know, were you in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwA Splatmat, Mar 15, 2014.

1. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

ok i know there is allot of buzz around this game so ill start this thread to try to help you guys. here are the main things to know, were you in the beta, are you a xbox live preview beta tester, and are you useing a belikin router. these are the most common
    problems for connecting to servers

:)

BwA Splatmat, Mar 15, 2014
  2. x7SNOOPY7x
    x7SNOOPY7x Guest
    x7SNOOPY7x, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    no connection

no problems here and also been playing titanfall since release with no issues.

Farscape247, Mar 15, 2014
  4. Tostiee Win User

All achievement progress deleted

Same problem here with titanfall
  5. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

XBOX ONE driver update coming soon. (Link)

6. Farscape247 Win User

no connection

no problems here and also been playing titanfall since release with no issues.
  7. oJust Ran Win User

No sound from Game DVR?

Yea same problem here i recorded a few games of titanfall that worked fine but now any game i try to record is silent. Doesnt look like were getting a reply here from xb tho this thread has been up since nov, what a joke
  8. lancelot2k9xx Win User

Not connecting to network!

same issue here looks like a repeat of the problem they had with the titanfall launch my 360 working fine but the so called next gen is down again most annoying thing is they just sent me a weeks free live after the last problem read the msg and bang live
    went down
Thema:

1. Titanfall Problems look here - Similar Threads - Titanfall Problems here

2. Проблемы с игрой Titanfall [Translation: Problems with the game Titanfall]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблемы с игрой Titanfall [Translation: Problems with the game Titanfall]: При запуске игры Titanfall у меня выскакивает окно" ОПТИМИЗАЦИЯ HD-КОНТЕНТА",а потом появляется вот такое окно "НЕ УДАЛОСЬ СОХ АНИТЬ HD-КОНТЕНТ НА ЖЕСТКИЙ ДИСК XBOX 360. Пробовала и форматировать...
  3. TITANFALL 2 EA Access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TITANFALL 2 EA Access problem: TITANFALL 2 trial is not showing up on EA access. What's going on!?! d3363e46-0557-4879-8ee1-556728c4686e
  4. TitanFall 2 EA Access problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TitanFall 2 EA Access problem: I'm not getting the option to download the trial on EA access. What's going on!? c4a41bf1-00e3-4f9e-b435-190ba289cde7
  5. Titanfall Connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Connection problems: My roomie and I want to play titanfall together. It almost never works and if it does we cant leave the lobby (even between games) and stay together. How in the world is this still not fixed? No...
  6. Titanfall Connection problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Connection problems: My roomie and I want to play titanfall together. It almoat never works and if it does we cant leave the lobby (even between games) and stay together. How in the world is this still not fixed? No...
  7. Titanfall Xbox one australia big problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Xbox one australia big problems: So over Titanfall, the game is *** it drops out all the time, it's not saving properly and can hardly ever find australian servers!!! Not to mention I was reset from gen 10 to gen 1 after update...
  8. Titanfall Unrecognized Disc Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Unrecognized Disc Problem: I am unable to get my XBOX 360S to recognize Titanfall despite multiple attempts using 2 separate new discs from different vendors (Amazon and Game Stop). All my other XBOX discs work fine....
  9. Xbox 360 Hard Drive with Titanfall problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Hard Drive with Titanfall problem: We have an Xbox 360. We have a 120 GB HDD Hard Drive connected via transfer cable. The Xbox recognizes the hard drive and will let us move stuff and store stuff on it. However, when we try to...
  10. There Was a Problem With The Update - PvZ and Titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    There Was a Problem With The Update - PvZ and Titanfall: Ever since the most recent updates came out for Plants v Zombies and Titanfall, I have been prompted to download an update to play them. I have installed the update for both and yet they are still...