Titanfall: Retrying connection to server

Discus and support Titanfall: Retrying connection to server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with Titanfall. Been having it since launch day. I'm getting "retrying connection to server" error mid game. Some times its 1-2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EVIL SKRILLA, Apr 9, 2014.

1. EVIL SKRILLA
    EVIL SKRILLA Guest

I'm having an issue with Titanfall. Been having it since launch day. I'm getting "retrying connection to server" error mid game. Some times its 1-2 times per match other times is 6-10 times a match.

Tried a new router, no router directly into modem, and nothing. No lag or issues on any other game (battlefield 4) or any xbox 360 game.

Running time Warner cable 30/3 internet. Anyone have a fix for this? Contacted EA but they said it was a xbox live issue.

:)

EVIL SKRILLA, Apr 9, 2014
  2. ImJustAmir
    ImJustAmir Guest
    " Retrying connection to server "

hi

my internet connection is good and the multiplayer connection is Everything ok. I can connect to titanfall. I find teammates so fast but after connecting to the game, before starting the game it shows the " Retrying connection to server " and then " Connection
    to server timed out "

I really need help..

ImJustAmir, Apr 9, 2014
  3. Jpres11
    Jpres11 Guest
    Retrying connection to server

I am having the same issue. Are you playing on wifi?

Jpres11, Apr 9, 2014
  4. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest

What is your Internet speed? Some lobbies just have poor connections all around, and everyone in my party chat sees the same connection error sometimes. But, more often than not, it's just my Internet cutting out. I get 12mb down and 0.80 up. But sometimes
    my connection randomly drops to 7 down and 0.40 up, which isn't enough to run a multiplayer game.

CMUchippewa, Jun 3, 2014
  5. CMUchippewa Win User

What is your Internet speed? Some lobbies just have poor connections all around, and everyone in my party chat sees the same connection error sometimes. But, more often than not, it's just my Internet cutting out. I get 12mb down and 0.80 up. But sometimes
    my connection randomly drops to 7 down and 0.40 up, which isn't enough to run a multiplayer game.
  6. Jpres11 Win User

Retrying connection to server

I am having the same issue. Are you playing on wifi?
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

the connection to matchmaking server failed

While looking around for a propable solution to the issue you are experiencing, I found out that the servers of Titanfall have problems. This is what i found out from other gamers with the same issue:

"If you find yourself stuck on Titanfall’s ‘Initializing’ screen then you may as well cancel the attempt and retry another connection.

The reason for this is because – when stuck on the ‘Initializing’ screen – no data is actually being sent from Titanfall to the servers, meaning you’d actually be left on the screen indefinitely.

The only solution is to cancel and repeat, hoping that you can manage to connect. This solution to Titanfall’s ‘Initializing’ problem even comes endorsed by the publishers.

Some gamers have also suggested repeatedly attempting to connect to Titanfall’s servers. By repeatedly requesting a connection you may manage to finally connect with the server, bypassing the ‘Initializing’ step entirely and getting you into the game.

We’ve had limited success with this, but it’s certainly an option to try – letting off some frustration if nothing else.

As for the ‘Attempting Connection’ Titanfall problem, what you need to do is change the data centres that you’re attempting to connect to.

While normally you would want to connect to data centres closest to you, switching the server you’re connecting to will refresh the connection and help making that first connection go through.

If Titanfall continually cycles through ‘Attempting Connection’, then cancel, switch data centres and try again. It won’t always work, but should help you get into a game sooner"

Hope this gamers'solution helps you!
  8. ImJustAmir Win User

" Retrying connection to server "

really? no one can help me?
  9. TIGERSCUB Win User

XBOX ONE SERVERS DOWN

Cannot connect to Titanfall servers through my 360 either.
Thema:

1. Titanfall: Retrying connection to server - Similar Threads - Titanfall Retrying connection

2. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  3. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  4. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  5. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  6. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  7. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  8. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  9. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  10. Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to titanfall?: i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to...