Titanfall sound cuts out mid game.

Discus and support Titanfall sound cuts out mid game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having a sound issue . I start up a game and just a short time into it the sound turns off. I can continue to play with no sound. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jonnyjuice, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Jonnyjuice
    Jonnyjuice Guest

I am having a sound issue . I start up a game and just a short time into it the sound turns off. I can continue to play with no sound. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the game . I know it is not my XBox because all other things work fine. Anyone else
    having this issue ?

:)

Jonnyjuice, Mar 26, 2014
  2. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    DICE releases info on the upcoming Balance change candidates

And yet I still get stuck at the deploy screen, you can still get under maps, my sound still cuts out mid game.

Did they mention when they were going to work on fixing the game?

DBurleson, Mar 26, 2014
  3. gebinns87
    gebinns87 Guest
    Sound cuts out????

I'm having similar issue and only on the xbone. I have a 360 and ps3 which are working fine but xbone seems to lose bass signal every 2-3 minutes for half a second. Doesn't sound like much but it's frigging annoying. Happening on both games and blu ray.

It only started happening since the update on the 5th of march, never happened before that

gebinns87, Mar 26, 2014
  4. DBurleson Win User

DICE releases info on the upcoming Balance change candidates

And yet I still get stuck at the deploy screen, you can still get under maps, my sound still cuts out mid game.

Did they mention when they were going to work on fixing the game?
  5. B4NG TlDY Win User

Sound cuts out????

I had to be a bit drastic and swap the TV for another, swapped it with my bedroom TV, went from Panasonic to Samsung, didn't change any setting and sound has been fine ever since.
  6. i JUNG3R Win User

Sound cuts out????

I also have a similair problem. I'll be playing titanfall and after around a match or two my audio will just cut out and it won't come back on until I reset my xbox. It's very very annoying. I also can't talk to the people in my party when it happens. Anyone
    know what this could be? Do I need to replace my console?
  7. XxX KERNAL XxX Win User

Sound cuts out????

mine did that also, sent it in for repair. Microsoft replaced it and its never happened on this new console
  8. KiLLFAIR729 Win User

Sound cuts out????

Having the same problem as the OP....unfortunately RArathoon's method can't help because i have a soundbar. Anyways, i tried about everything i could think of. I bought a high brand HDMI cable, reset my xbox, and went to digital optical. Nothing worked.
    It sounds like the audio is skipping, while part of the audio is fine. I have no idea how to make it happen, as it just happens randomly.
Thema:

1. Titanfall sound cuts out mid game. - Similar Threads - Titanfall sound cuts

2. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  3. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  4. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  5. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  6. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  7. Titanfall 2 Don’t Open (Sound Error) -Xbox One-

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 Don’t Open (Sound Error) -Xbox One-: I bought titanfall 2 last week. And download is finished now. When game is opening I have an error ilke this : Couldn't Initialize Sound. Please make sure you have a sound playback device that...
  8. Titanfall sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall sound issues: PLEASE HELP! I haven't been able to enjoy Titanfall since April. Every time I play the sound starts going in and out and it's unbearable. I have gone so far as to exchange the disc at walmart and...
  9. Sound issues with Titanfall using Xbox One headset adapter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issues with Titanfall using Xbox One headset adapter.: I can't hear what direction anything is coming from when I use my headsets. This doesn't happen in any other game though, so is this because of the game or what? Does anyone else have this...
  10. TitanFall sound thru Headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    TitanFall sound thru Headphones: Hi anyone know why sometimes while plaing TitanlFall i can occasionally get all sound game and chat thru my headphones attached to optical out then without reason reverts back to headset shipped...