TitanFall sound thru Headphones

Discus and support TitanFall sound thru Headphones in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi anyone know why sometimes while plaing TitanlFall i can occasionally get all sound game and chat thru my headphones attached to optical out then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DWINFROW, Mar 14, 2014.

1. DWINFROW
    DWINFROW Guest

Hi anyone know why sometimes while plaing TitanlFall i can occasionally get all sound game and chat thru my headphones attached to optical out then without reason reverts back to headset shipped with machine

any help would be appreciated

:)

DWINFROW, Mar 14, 2014
  2. ionfrehley
    ionfrehley Guest
    no sound in headphones

I can not play using the headphone, they have ceased to reproduce the sound of the games, the headphone work perfectly (Turtle Titanfall Edition), I have also tried using the original console headphone.

ionfrehley, Mar 15, 2014
  3. DWINFROW
    DWINFROW Guest
    Official Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter with earforce dss 2

want to be able to use my headphones connected to earforce dss 2 and
    Official Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapterbut how do i get sound thru headphones not headset like on 360 ?

DWINFROW, Mar 15, 2014
  4. ionfrehley Win User

no sound in headphones

I can not play using the headphone, they have ceased to reproduce the sound of the games, the headphone work perfectly (Turtle Titanfall Edition), I have also tried using the original console headphone.
  5. APOCACIDE Win User

Games on Demand version of Battlefield 4

most youtube is as high qual as any cd-its the speakers-sounds good thru my headphones-you can listen/watch almost anything-surely you dont have everything you want in your collection
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Xbox losing signal help

If first check the hdmi connections on back of console and tv aren't loose in any way, but can you provide more info.

For example, do you have external sound thru a sound bar, or headphones? If you have a headset connected and this issue occurs, do you still lose sound?

CLICK THIS for sound troubleshooting suggestions
  7. juan van Win User

HDMI sound feed through headset?

The Mic will always go thru the controller unless its a wireless from Microsoft.

The Adapter will have you use the White/Red sound jacks and have them go into 1 green speaker headphone jack.

[image][View:http://www.turtlebeach.com/Portals/0/Products/Xbox/X11/Tabs_Html/accessories/audioSplitter.jpg][/image]
  8. APOCACIDE Win User

How do I check if my mic is working in BF4?

Regular stereo headphone will work if you have a headphone jack party snd game will come thru just use kinect fir the mic, you wont have seperat vol controls but its not too bad
Thema:

1. TitanFall sound thru Headphones - Similar Threads - TitanFall sound thru

2. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  3. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  4. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  5. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  6. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  7. Titanfall 2 Don’t Open (Sound Error) -Xbox One-

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 2 Don’t Open (Sound Error) -Xbox One-: I bought titanfall 2 last week. And download is finished now. When game is opening I have an error ilke this : Couldn't Initialize Sound. Please make sure you have a sound playback device that...
  8. Titanfall sound issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall sound issues: PLEASE HELP! I haven't been able to enjoy Titanfall since April. Every time I play the sound starts going in and out and it's unbearable. I have gone so far as to exchange the disc at walmart and...
  9. Titanfall sound cuts out mid game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall sound cuts out mid game.: I am having a sound issue . I start up a game and just a short time into it the sound turns off. I can continue to play with no sound. I have uninstalled then reinstalled the game . I know it is...
  10. Sound issues with Titanfall using Xbox One headset adapter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issues with Titanfall using Xbox One headset adapter.: I can't hear what direction anything is coming from when I use my headsets. This doesn't happen in any other game though, so is this because of the game or what? Does anyone else have this...