titanfall with belkin router

Discus and support titanfall with belkin router in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Inactive or retired community here is a good fix 5b75986b-1849-41c4-ae22-934d2f5dc37f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BwA Splatmat, Mar 26, 2014.

1. BwA Splatmat
    BwA Splatmat Guest

BwA Splatmat, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Z POPPS
    Z POPPS Guest
    Strict NAT type

i had a Belkin router and could not for the life of me get my NAT off strict. tried port-forwarding, disabling firewall, power saver mode, DMZ, everything. spent hours on support with MS, Comcast, and Belkin, still nothing.

finally comcast said they could replace my modem with a combination router/modem, eliminating my need for the belkin router. i got the new device and instantly my NAT was open. in closing,

BELKIN IS TRASH.

Z POPPS, Mar 26, 2014
  3. GMAN990
    GMAN990 Guest
    N750 Belkin Router

Hi,

Please read:-
    forums.xbox.com/.../811997.aspx

And post back your details in full (the bits that are in bold on that post) so that people may help

If you are wireless can you also state whether you are using the white or black external adapter or the Xbox 360S Internal adapter

Can you also try this www.pingtest.net and www.speedtest.net and post links to your results (please carry out the tests wired if possible)

Thanks

GMAN990, Mar 26, 2014
  4. JasonDeJesus Win User

Cant play TitanFall anyone else having this issue?

5. afterooster Win User

BELKIN ROUTERS

I just bought the same router yesterday and am having the same problem. If I plug the xbox directly into the router it connects and works great. If I try to connect wirelessly it doesn't even connect to the router. I have 3 other computer connect to the
    router wirelessly so I don't know why the xbox is having such a hard time. The code on the bottom of the router is F9k1103. What's the deal with this? I've tried calling belkin support but they always think i'm trying to forward ports and try to walk me through
    that process. I feel like there's some wireless setting that if changed, can fix it but I don't know what it would be. I'd really appreciate help on this as well. If you need to know more info about my setup just ask. I really want to get this solved.
  6. afterooster Win User

BELKIN ROUTERS

also, update your firmware. It's an option on the setup page, left hand column, under firmware.
  7. GMAN990 Win User

BELKIN ROUTERS

Hi, what is the code printed underneath the Belkin it will start with a F
  8. afterooster Win User

BELKIN ROUTERS

Shad0manUK, yeah I know man, I didn't like turning off those settings either, but this was literally the only way to get this belkin router to work, wirelessly, with my xbox. I've since tried other settings(for comparison, the other settings did not work
    with my xbox), enabled 5ghz, used wpa2-psk, etc and there wasn't any change in performance. So I'd bet that this just isn't a very good router. Like you said, Belkin does not have the best reputation, and this whole process is more than ridiculous. I would've
    returned it, but I bought it online and returning it wasn't an option (stupid move, i know), so I was determined to get it working. Next time I'm getting a Lynksis or something that is known to function properly. So to anyone else having this problem, maybe
    think about investing in a more reliable brand.
Thema:

1. titanfall with belkin router - Similar Threads - titanfall belkin router

2. Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?: Hello all, Can I chat with only one player (friend) while playing Titanfall? Using Turtlebeach headphones. Thanks! Rob 03e9b048-f4b1-4f65-b4d1-97b26600b3b4
  3. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  4. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  5. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  6. titanfall

in XBoX on Consoles
    titanfall: whats wrong with titanfall on the 360 ? da24b14f-4464-4e52-807c-e1671a043792
  7. EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA games TITANFALL & BLACK cannot be downloaded: These two games have been available on XBox One, EA subscription for 3 months now but they are not downloadable. Gives an error and tells you to fix & retry. When you try to fix it, it redirects...
  8. Titanfall 3??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall 3??: So as a big fan of Titanfall 1 & 2, is Respawn working on Titanfall 3 at all? I know Apex Legends take place in that same universe but a new Titanfall game would awesome!!!...
  9. server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    server errors only at EA games (BFV,TITANFALL @,BF1): HELLO ALL, TWO DAYS NOW IM EXPERIENCING ISSUES WITH MY MULTIPLAYER ACTIVITY ONLY TO MY EA GAMES.CANNOT PLAY ONLINE DUE TO SERVER TIME OUT OR DISCONNECTIONS.ANY SUGGESTIONS?...
  10. Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I connect to titanfall?: i got the game a while ago but recently started playing it on xbox 1. The game was working fine other then closing down a couple times. But im trying to play and now it cant find and servers to...