Titanfall Won't Launch!

Discus and support Titanfall Won't Launch! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought my shiny new xbox one titanfall bundle yesterday at Best Buy. Downloaded titanfall and it won't launch. I see the EA and Respawn splash... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dannysal, Mar 16, 2014.

1. dannysal
    dannysal Guest

Titanfall Won't Launch!

Just bought my shiny new xbox one titanfall bundle yesterday at Best Buy. Downloaded titanfall and it won't launch. I see the EA and Respawn splash screens but after the trademark screen it goes black. What gives? Is everyone having this issue?
    Holy buzzkill Batman! All the free demo's work fine. Haven't tried anything else. I'm a little gun shy.

:)

dannysal, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Titanfall won't work.

When I try to launch Titanfall it says "retrieving matchmaking list" and then goes to "attempting connection" and won't actually let me play, it just repeats. I've tried troubleshooting but it still won't launch.

MEA X WARRIOR, Mar 16, 2014
  3. dannysal
    dannysal Guest
    Titanfall won't launch

Just bought my shiny new xbox one titanfall bundle today. Downloaded titanfall and it won't launch. I see the EA and Respawn splash screens but after the trademark screen it goes black. What gives? Is everyone having this issue?

dannysal, Mar 16, 2014
  4. McHale
    McHale Guest

Titanfall Won't Launch!

I think the first time I tried to play it after downloading it I had the same issue. Change your Xbox power settings so it does a full shut down (Power Saver?) and restart your Xbox. Now load it and wait. It may take a little while but it should come
    up.

McHale, Mar 16, 2014
  5. dannysal
    dannysal Guest
    Thank you for the reply. Will try it. I think I already powered down and unplugged but will try again. When you state it may take a little while, how long? Are you saying several minutes or more like 10-15 mins?

dannysal, Nov 1, 2018
  6. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Where is the love for Day One supporters?

You got to play the Xbox One at launch while others had to wait. I would rather have brought an Xbox One at launch, than wait 3/4 months and buy the £399 Titanfall bundle. Microsoft won't please everyone; give 3 months of XBL,
    people would complain that they deserve 12 months. Even if Microsoft gave Titanfall to every early adapter you would still have them complaining about how they don't like Titanfall.
  7. Lofty Who Win User
  8. VVaId0 Win User

If we get a free game in USA what game would you want?

[quote user="Upinya Slayin"]

ryse, titanfall, or DR3

[/quote] titanfall isn't a launch game
  9. Sir Green Day Win User

Top 3 Games at launch You Can't do without

Titanfall isn't a launch game.
  10. garydulleck Win User

What Xbox One game are you most excited for?

Titanfall & Sunset Overdrive. As neither are launch titles it will be Forza and Battlefield for me at launch.
Thema:

Titanfall Won't Launch!

1. Titanfall Won't Launch! - Similar Threads - Titanfall Won't Launch

2. Titanfall won't update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall won't update?: So, Update 6 for Titanfall is already available, but still my game won't update (the message on the screen of the first menu still dates July 31, about Update 5). Any ideas about this and how I...
  3. After latest preview update Achievements for Titanfall won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After latest preview update Achievements for Titanfall won't unlock: It seems to that since I received the 1408 preview update the other day that Achievements in Titanfall are no longer unlocking even tho the one achievement is 100% complete. There's about 3 or 4...
  4. Titanfall update won't start installilng - can't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall update won't start installilng - can't play: "This game needs an update to be played" - or something like that appears when I try to start titanfall. The two options I have are "Install" or "Cancel". When I click "Install", I'm taken to...
  5. Digital copy of Titanfall won't work anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital copy of Titanfall won't work anymore: I got titanfall with my Xbox one which came in the form of a little card that I had kinect scan then download. So it's worked perfectly fine with about 9 hours put into the game, but now my Xbox...
  6. Titanfall Won't Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Won't Launch: I purchased the Titanfall edition and downloaded Titanfall. Game seemed to download and install fine but when I go to play the game it will not fully load. It goes through a few splash screens,...
  7. Titanfall won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall won't launch: Just bought my shiny new xbox one titanfall bundle today. Downloaded titanfall and it won't launch. I see the EA and Respawn splash screens but after the trademark screen it goes black. What...
  8. Titanfall won't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Titanfall won't work.: When I try to launch Titanfall it says "retrieving matchmaking list" and then goes to "attempting connection" and won't actually let me play, it just repeats. I've tried troubleshooting but it...
  9. Xbox one won't turn on after titanfall Install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't turn on after titanfall Install: hey guys. This Xbox one is frustrating hell out of me and im almost regretting not buying ps4 instead. I bought Xbox on blackfriday so it ain't old At all. I bought titanfall off eBay so I put it...
  10. Battlefield 4 launch issues won't happen with Titanfall, promises EA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Battlefield 4 launch issues won't happen with Titanfall, promises EA: Battlefield 4 online challenges were unique, insist executives Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ f07d112c-4d7a-4d74-8931-de885ac49fc5