titanfall wont start up on downloaded version??

Discus and support titanfall wont start up on downloaded version?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; does anyone or has anyone had a problem with titanfall loading on a downloaded version on xbox one...it will go to the media screen then just go back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELFOFBATTLE, Mar 18, 2014.

1. ELFOFBATTLE
    ELFOFBATTLE Guest

does anyone or has anyone had a problem with titanfall loading on a downloaded version on xbox one...it will go to the media screen then just go back to the home screen..I am now noticing that it does that will another game too.

:)

ELFOFBATTLE, Mar 18, 2014
  2. Games crashing on start up again

This all startedafter the september update specifically yesterday i was trying to download the weekend trial of forza and once it downloaded it wouldnt start deleted it re downloaded wouldnt start. I also have ea access and today i decidede to download
    the nhl 15 trial again it downloads and doesnt start delete it re download wont start. I then decided to check the games i already own(titanfall,ufc, and madden 15) ufc and madden start up just fine but titanfall crashes on start up ive had the game for months
    idk what to do ive hard resetted my console numerous times, reset my connections nothing works MS stupid update broke my xbox

BallLikeDrose1, Mar 18, 2014
  3. Cannot update Titanfall

I loaded up titanfall to the start screen then signed in after clearing the cache. Then signed in and it downloaded the update

Wolfsknight6620, Mar 18, 2014
  4. titanfall wont start up on downloaded version??

Theres a workaround on the EA website EA.help.com All you have to do is manually set your DNS server to the ones listed on the site

DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D841-449A-90C4-E96C8A54FF2C, Mar 18, 2014
  5. DazedHigh-4D7DB763-D Win User

Theres a workaround on the EA website EA.help.com All you have to do is manually set your DNS server to the ones listed on the site
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Project Spark beta incoming

Project Spark has terrible timing. Titanfall or PS beta? I probably wont even download the beta because of #Titanfall
  7. Wolfsknight6620 Win User

Cannot update Titanfall

I loaded up titanfall to the start screen then signed in after clearing the cache. Then signed in and it downloaded the update
  8. MaximumExtreme Win User

wont start up!!!!!

Hey Malicious! here are a couple of solutions for you to try. Let me know if one of them fixes the problem for you.

Solution 1- Hard reset. Hold power button on the front of the console until it turns off. Unplug console from wall outlet for a minute then plug back in and power back on and try the game again.
  9. J3w1sh Maf1a Win User

Download compatibility pack

I downloaded the compatibility pack and when i start up the game its asking me to download it every time i start it up and i do after i'm done downloading it wont let me join my friends game

Somebody please help
Thema:

1. titanfall wont start up on downloaded version?? - Similar Threads - titanfall wont start

2. Titanfall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall: Titanfall won't connect to any servers 12f1eaff-0851-48e1-a921-33e9dd1fa8ca
  3. Titanfall servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall servers: Since last night 07/10 I haven't been able to play Titanfall 1. Everytime I try I keep getting a "no servers found" notification. Is anybody aware of this problem or have any solutions?...
  4. Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live wont connect to the Titanfall servers? I pay to play xbox live for Titanfall: Read subject line ThANK YOU!! Ryan 29dbbe66-945c-4164-b7d0-0181584a3737
  5. Titanfall wont sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall wont sign in: Cant sign into titanfall. after clicking A to start it says signing in then just goes back to saying press a to start 28e6dc3b-2a74-4ec3-9d80-365133102321
  6. Game DVR Wont Record Titanfall!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR Wont Record Titanfall!!!: So the past couple days that iv'e been playing Titanfall I notice that the clips I thought recorded because of the (game clip recorded notification) popping up on screen and then I would go to...
  7. Game DvR Wont Record Titanfall Clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DvR Wont Record Titanfall Clips: So the past couple days that I've been playing Titanfall I notice that the clips I thought recorded because of the (game clip recorded notification) popping up on screen and then I would go to...
  8. switching games, COD Ghosts to Titanfall game wont play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    switching games, COD Ghosts to Titanfall game wont play.: after playing COD and then taking the disc out and putting in TF I keep getting an error telling me to clean my disc, then after closing that box it will redirect me to games and app to purchase...
  9. titanfall wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    titanfall wont load: Hi. I recently installed titanfall on my xbox one but the game wont start up for some reason. The picture comes up on the screen and then it will just return to the xbox one home screen without...
  10. Game DVR Wont record Titanfall clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR Wont record Titanfall clips: So the past couple days that iv'e been playing Titanfall I notice that the clips I thought recorded because of the (game clip recorded notification) popping up on screen and then I would go to...